PDA

View Full Version : Very Good, last night-May22.

Jim Warfield
05-23-2010, 07:50 AM
School is out and the summer business has finally begun!
We saw people from all over showing up here, some driving several hours, some flying in from the west coast. (Boy were their arms tired!)
One large group were mostly first-timers but the rest were previous customers and patrons.
Some were very old customers going back 15 yrs. now bringing their kids.
"You be good or we will take you back there!" HA-ha-Ha-ha!
Most of them see how the house has changed ..because I work on it almost everyday!
It should change!!
I have been open almost every night of the year for 23 years (plus Sat. & Sun. afternoons in decent weather, not the dead of winter.
This is what works for me.
So now you know if you didn't know before.

damon carson
05-24-2010, 01:59 PM
Jim have there been any unexplained things happen? Or any paranormal activity lately. I hate using that term since that piss poor movie. Excuse the french. But have you seen that piece of $#*+?! That was just horrible. And laughable at the same time.
Damon

Jim Warfield
05-24-2010, 11:06 PM
om dvd after it's already a few years old.
some winters we watch numerous seasons of tv shows on dvd, then we get spoiled not wanting to see any commercials on reg, tv!
I can fall asleep so fast during commercials.

JamBam
05-25-2010, 07:27 AM
Jim,
I would think that the "DEAD OF WINTER" would be the prime season for a haunt like yours. One of a kind, by the way.

Jim Warfield
05-25-2010, 03:09 PM
and /or more predictable, then people make the trip here.
When almost each weekend is blizzard conditions or freezing rain........I want them to stay home!
My worst month is usually Feb.