PDA

View Full Version : Send Tater on the MHC bus tour

Tater
05-28-2010, 10:34 PM
Hey yall

Im starting my own fund to send me on the Wed/Thurs MHC bus tour. Since me and Linz have separated ways I cannot afford to send myself on the bus tours...so Im looking for a wealthy person to pay my way to the haunt tour.

Thanks in advance

Tater

P.S. this will never work will it hahahha

damon carson
05-28-2010, 10:38 PM
Tater get a hair cut and get a real job! LOL!
Damon

dawn408
05-28-2010, 11:43 PM
I'll think about it but only if you dress in character and make out with me in the back of the bus. Does granny go both ways?

graystone
05-29-2010, 06:55 AM
I would think Granny could sell that old, bald, smelly, wrinkled, old snatch she has! Shane and its no wait she can't give that old thing away! Shane this time.

HELLRAZZORS
05-29-2010, 07:11 AM
tater..i would take ya but with me being laid off of work the funds just aint there....me and the wife will be at the scar a tourium on friday.....my brothers gettin married this weekend.....out of all the weekends...bastard...:lol:

JamBam
05-29-2010, 07:33 AM
Make sure of the terms Tater. Granny gets drunk and ..... it might get double bag ugly. Even triple bag ugly. (three bags, them two and one for the audience so they are not subjected to such horror!)

Just make sure that granny uses safe methods....

Killer Katie
05-29-2010, 08:36 AM
Why do I see the offers involving you crying, and taking many, many hot showers afterwards?
Have you no idea what kind of people frequent these conventions? It's people like us! Would want people like us "helping" you? LMFAO
Good luck! ;)

Tater
05-29-2010, 11:32 AM
OK lets try to some this all up in one quick one

Damon have 3 jobs none of them pay shit, as for the haircut..I was thinking about a skullette

Dawn Sorry but that wig and dress get too many people excited so I cant do that, and even know shes an EX finacee she still might get pissed if i make out without someone

Steve, Will see you at Scar-a-Tourim Granny is working out front so make sure you introduce yourself buddy

Brett and Shane, I love ya both man

Killer Katie, Yes many hot showers and me clutching in a corner saying No no no it couldnt of happened. Haha, but Im trying to get on the bus to see yall and get away from the house for a day or two, she does still live here till she finds another place...Im really not that much of an asshole

chuck weber
05-29-2010, 11:55 PM
too out of control !!!!!!

damon carson
06-01-2010, 11:58 AM
Was Linz your Sugar Mama Tater?! Ha Ha!
Damon

Jim Warfield
06-01-2010, 12:02 PM
ALL "Mom's" have the potential to be "Sugar"..if you treat them right.
The definition of exactly what "right" may be is always a moving target, just when you think you have the co-ordinates zeroed in and the killer drone is taking off...they start moving around again.