PDA

View Full Version : Drama....

Killer Katie
05-31-2010, 09:58 AM
Who is sick and tired of the BS drama and crap stirrers that invade every aspect of this buisness???
I swear this gets more and more like high school every day. When are people going to grow up?
Just curious :)

Jim Warfield
05-31-2010, 10:10 AM
Maybe the drama and stirring up are left alone in some people's real jobs and they just do it in connection to haunting because they can't do it(get away with it, have it tolerated) in their own real lives, world, family.
Sort of like people who beat a dog that's chained up because they sure wouldn't exact such behavior upon the human being that upsets them and makes them mad.
And of course with 95% of posters hiding behind the secrecy of an web name it just becomes all too easy and tempting for some.
If everyone had their real name and address shown...the sale of spray paint would skyrocket!
Gotta express that angst somehow!

Killer Katie
05-31-2010, 10:16 AM
Jim - always a man of wisdom! LOL Very good points!

graystone
05-31-2010, 11:02 AM
Many stir up drama because of their insecurities. I have noticed and you will to if you think about it many of these " Drama Demons" don't hold reqular jobs many are if you will "trailer park trash" that waits on their check the first of the month the other days they of the month they are trying to cause trouble and heartache for others. If they put as much energy into getting off their lazy asses and get a real job they in time could become something! Again only if they tried!
You never hear or see from them the first of the month because they got a few dollars to spend and that money comes from us if you will!

Also I have noticed that some tend to hang out with this kind of trash or hire them to make themselves look bigger. Maybe King of the Trailor Park? The good thing about this Industry is were a family and we will let NO ONE! come between us. I think we should start a black ball campaign either act like an adult or be blacked balled! Were a family a family of friends and we all should look out for each other and the others should just go away! Lets face it their days are numbered anyway because of the stuff they have pulled or pulled in the past is going to catch them! Shane and its Finally A Drama Free! Shane this time!

IF YOUR 555
05-31-2010, 11:17 AM
Some people are smothered in dumbass, its just the way they are. The amount of cool people on this forum will always see right through it, Amen KK.

Killer Katie
05-31-2010, 11:29 AM
Shane - well said!
"Smothered in dumbass" - OMG I love that! LOL

PAT MATTHEWS/HOUSE OF WAX
05-31-2010, 12:02 PM
unfortunately and lets face it its true This industry in the past has not always attracted the brightest bulbs in the box. The industry is getting better and growing we must be patient. In the eyes of the public haunts were lumped in with bmx bikes ,monster truck races, pro wrestling and Mountain dew. As our image improves so will those who it attracts. I much prefer scaring yuppies as they dont go get a shot gun and chase you back

Badger
05-31-2010, 12:31 PM
Hey, I actually like pro-wrestling...

HLYWDIANA
05-31-2010, 12:56 PM
I prefer smothered in douche....but I think dumbass gets the point across.

shawnc
05-31-2010, 05:52 PM
Who is sick and tired of the BS drama and crap stirrers that invade every aspect of this buisness???
I swear this gets more and more like high school every day. When are people going to grow up?
Just curious :)

I never noticed. :p

Darkangel
05-31-2010, 07:30 PM
Come on now Shane I see such examples of selected memory on this board by so many of you. You and many on the board have this love fest now but probably your first 1000 posts were all involving drama either with Larry or Scareparts or whatever. Sure I like to write with you you seem like a cool guy but let's not forget you were the king of drama for a long time before mellowing out. I know you and I have had our share of disagreements as long as their are motivated and competitive people around there will be drama it is what it is.

DA

graystone
05-31-2010, 09:35 PM
[QUOTE=Darkangel;93905]Come on now Shane I see such examples of selected memory on this board by so many of you. You and many on the board have this love fest now but probably your first 1000 posts were all involving drama either with Larry or Scareparts or whatever. Sure I like to write with you you seem like a cool guy but let's not forget you were the king of drama for a long time before mellowing out. I know you and I have had our share of disagreements as long as their are motivated and competitive people around there will be drama it is what it is.

DA[/Q

I do agree but Drama is Drama and standing up for whats right is another. I have noticed this industry has came together HHA and IAHA members hanging out at Transworld this year alot has changed in the last year and a half again its one thing to stand up for whats right and its a total different thing to start up shit just for someones entertainment. Shane and its Dark were cool! Shane this time!

Barry
05-31-2010, 09:45 PM
Now I am wondering what I missed! LOL

Darkangel
05-31-2010, 10:33 PM
Shane,

We are cool that's why I know I can be honest with you. But there is some selective memory on these boards, that's all. I have no problem with you or anyone defending yourself I agree with you.

DA

graystone
05-31-2010, 10:44 PM
Totally man! Shane and its a tired! Shane this time!

xtremecreator
06-01-2010, 07:02 AM
This entire post is drama.....
Which I believe it was to discuss it ...not start it.

I now accept it as a part of life......if the truth is on my side and you bring it my way...... I will face it head on ......

Xtreme

VSneader2
06-01-2010, 08:19 AM
I think alot of the drama stems from the fact that it is a message board and people can say whatever they want and hide behind some screen name and not have to worry about any thing. You have it on all the boards, its not just the HH industry. You want drama go check out the message board at www.wecrash.com and check out any of the past event threads or any racing or demolition derby messageboard for that matter. The drama there is about 10x more then it is here.

Killer Katie
06-01-2010, 08:23 PM
Apparently, I am a drama causer by posting that I can't stand the drama on here. Who knew? LOL

Jim Warfield
06-01-2010, 10:19 PM
Tons of Drama on a message board of demolition drivers because you never know, there someone could get very seriously injured or killed as cars collide.
Has any blood been spilled by evil words coming out of your computer screen lately? No?
Don't worry, I'm working on this and it's technology will then be for sale to the highest bidder!
"Come closer, closer to the blinking little glass screen, there, you're almost close enough...
ZAP!"
Hertz donut?