PDA

View Full Version : New Ebay find!!

FablesStudios
06-01-2010, 12:19 PM
If I lived closer I would be all over this...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Former-High-School-Gym-Northwest-Oklahoma-/330416629794?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Commercial&hash=item4cee5da822

Peter T
FS

shawnc
06-02-2010, 04:41 AM
There may be more deals like this coming up. I read an article not long ago about a city in the Midwest that has seen declining growth and the number of students is only about a quarter of what it was 40 years ago. The decision was made recently to close some of the nearly empty schools, which resulted in an outcry from teachers and those living nearby. But what are you going to do? 75 percent of the students they used to have are gone.

xtremecreator
06-02-2010, 07:46 AM
Yep!

Nows the time to buy folks. Especially for the people that want Haunted Houses.
This is your chance. Workout a deal with the sellers , they are highly motivated. If you do not have the money ...maybe offer a little more then thier asking price and negotiate a down payment and the rest after your haunt opens. Anything is possible and wide open for negotiations. You never know if you do not ask.

Pennies on the dollar..... Deals will never be like this again for a very long time.

John

FablesStudios
06-02-2010, 10:44 AM
Let me know if anyone sees anything like this near Chicago.. or at least 10 acres of land..
Peter T
FS

halloweenroom
06-10-2010, 07:37 PM
We are Haunting in a middle school that has been abandon for years now. This will be our second year doing it. Schools are great! 200k sq ft of space.... And we are only using 1/4 of it! Parking is another bene as well:)

tonguesandwich
06-11-2010, 12:57 AM
That has been on ebay since last year. Population is extremely low in the area ... I searched it out about a year ago. Can't remember all the facts. Nice building but no population. I believe we did an hour out population search.