PDA

View Full Version : Ghoul School????? Sign up at te show!!!

professornightmare
02-20-2007, 06:58 PM
Ghoul School????? Sign up at the show!!! Boneyard Productions will join forces with Frightfest and provide training on:

Haunted House Assembly (Wall Templates and Panel Systems)
Proper Maze Design
Prop Making
Scenic Treatments
Pre-Show & Cue Line Entertainment
Cost Effective Avertising
Maximizing Your Staff
Our Time Tested Operational System

and all aspects of Haunted Attraction planning, design and construction! Come by our booth and pre-register for only course of it's kind, hands on, a full weekend in an actual Haunted House. Classes available in April and July, first come first serve. Happy Hauntings!!
Sincerely,
John Denley/Professor Nightmare :shock: :shock:

Jim Warfield
02-20-2007, 08:34 PM
I can't say enough about what an opportunity this would be!
I , of course can't be there because I will be teaching The Ravens Grin Inn Lawn Mowing Classes, myself!

professornightmare
02-20-2007, 08:52 PM
Jim, is it true your lawn is constantl disrupted by those pesky triffids? It's ok..we understand your peril and we promise to make a pinata in your image!! :wink:

damon carson
02-20-2007, 09:02 PM
Jim has one of those large grass eating turtle lawn mowers like you've seen on the Flintstones. This is how he lures in victoms oh I mean customers during the dog days of summer. Come pet my pet turtle oh watch out he SNAPS! Tends to work better than even his hearse or pickup with the large hand in the bed.
Damon

drfrightner
02-20-2007, 09:04 PM
What or who is Fright Fest?

Jim Warfield
02-20-2007, 11:35 PM
There have been a few years when I was too busy to mow my lawn.
I was to discover the snakes from over the cliff really liked my lawn long, I think it made their playground much larger.
Mr. Tuxedo my spookhouse cat wrestled with some of those snakes, they never came back, and this is why on March 17th we celebrate ?"Mr. Tuxedo Days" for evicting the reptiles from the backyard.
He can really serve "papers"!
He ran the legs right off of those snakes!

TheNightMare
02-21-2007, 01:41 AM
Sounds like fun. I want to sign up, what booth are you at again? I'll be at 407 for the entire show. Hopefully I will be able to sneak away and sign up. If not can I sign up now?

Coasterbp
02-21-2007, 07:48 AM
Is there a way to sign up if we aren't going to TW? Can I have some more info please on dates for the upcoming classes?

Thanks!

ALittleFreaky
02-21-2007, 10:47 AM
There have been a few years when I was too busy to mow my lawn.
I was to discover the snakes from over the cliff really liked my lawn long, I think it made their playground much larger.
Mr. Tuxedo my spookhouse cat wrestled with some of those snakes, they never came back, and this is why on March 17th we celebrate ?"Mr. Tuxedo Days" for evicting the reptiles from the backyard.
He can really serve "papers"!
He ran the legs right off of those snakes! Great job Mr. Tuxedo, with showing those snakes who the boss is! I also have many pets(Mostly strays that I took in) including a few cats, but they make sure all they do all day is eat and sleep! How lucky that are! Keep up the cat stories Jim I love to hear them!