PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else got their stuff from Transworld?

spookhaven
06-16-2010, 09:22 PM
I received a call from Scarefactory today, we are excited to get our stuff. Got our CFX mask last week, looks awesome. Got a bunch of other stuff but still waiting on Boomstick, Sparking Gloves, and few other things.

Anyone else still waiting on this stuff?

OblivionHauntedHouse
06-16-2010, 09:32 PM
We got our stuff from edge effects. Heard that our 1313fx order is on its way. Havent seen anything else!

Dreamreaper
06-16-2010, 10:16 PM
I have half a order from Fright Props, and Bucky's bone-yard. was contacted from Creature Corps(waiting on a part) and our Crackers are also waiting on parts. Froggies came in on time and so did a few others.

spookhaven
06-17-2010, 07:15 AM
Good to hear. I think we still have Gore Galore to get from also. I received a call from the company that did the sparking gloves back in April telling me they would be shipped in May, but I haven't received them. I emailed with no response. Guess I better try to follow up again. Anyone else get theirs?

Nightgore
06-17-2010, 11:37 AM
We're still waiting on orders from:

-Pale Night Productions
-Edge Designs
-Spookyprops.com
-Nightscream Studios (I talk to Rodney weekly and I'm kinda holding off on my end)
-CFX

With the exception of Nightscream and CFX... we've not even HEARD from the other companies!

We already received some orders from MHC!! -Tyler

FablesStudios
06-17-2010, 12:10 PM
Just a heads up..
I spoke with Kip from Pale Night Productions and he said they are moving to a new location. I have 100% confidence in them so I would not worry.

Peter T
FS

spookhaven
08-24-2010, 08:47 PM
I just received my boomstick and crackers from Digital Sound and Lighting today. So if you didn't get yours yet, they should be coming. Finally got the sparking gloves and everything is now complete for orders. Hope everyone is getting there stuff as well. We certainly are getting down to the wire. Know the tension is up with all of us.

HauntedMemphis
08-24-2010, 09:17 PM
I've received everything except one vendor. They just recently ran my credit card, which makes me think they should be shipping soon as well. I've been pretty happy with vendor shipping this year.

Nightgore
08-24-2010, 09:54 PM
We've received everything except products from:

-Pale Night Productions
-SpookyProps.com
-Edge Designs

... some of the vendors have contacted us, others... we're worried. Do they understand that it's almost September!!! SOME SHOWS OPEN NEXT WEEKEND!!!

-Tyler

hauntpro
08-24-2010, 10:38 PM
do the crackers look as well made as the sample one they had at transworld? made well? thanks, ben

Dreamreaper
08-24-2010, 11:37 PM
We have had our crackers for over a week and they are tough enough they do have small wires that power them though. I have had a lot of fun with them already.

drfrightner
08-25-2010, 01:54 AM
I am waiting on a few things but expecting everything within a week or two.

I had to call a few vendors today and was like whats up... Hey I give these guys credit they are working hard!

But we all have a deadline to meet right? I will say I did order a lot of stuff way back before the haunt show from Ghost Ride, Unit 70, Kip and many others and got everything way back when. I ordered at the show from Scarefactory and some others and the first one to ship was Scarefactory.

Stuff looked awesome as well. Waiting on some other vendors will report back soon!!!

Larry

OblivionHauntedHouse
08-25-2010, 09:34 AM
We have had our crackers for over a week and they are tough enough they do have small wires that power them though. I have had a lot of fun with them already.

What are these said 'crackers' that I keep hearing about and how did I miss them at the show?

We received everything but Minions Web. Cory did tell me that it would ship out this Monday, though. We shall see.

creep house
08-25-2010, 10:41 AM
Got my " CRACKERS " a few weeks ago ....

these things are AWESOME !!!

Thanks guys at Digital sound and light !

Casey ... CREEP HOUSE Productions

Dreamreaper
08-25-2010, 06:56 PM
What are these said 'crackers' that I keep hearing about and how did I miss them at the show?

We received everything but Minions Web. Cory did tell me that it would ship out this Monday, though. We shall see.

They look like 1 1/2 tube about 6" long and they plug in to 110 and have a remote control to fire them. they make loud pops like fire crackers and have electrical ark flashes out of one end of them. from Digital Light and Sound