PDA

View Full Version : Fears?

HauntedDeadEnd
06-22-2010, 09:42 AM
Ideas for a fear room: Clowns, bugs, dot (Illusion), claustrophobia, electric chair, dark, any other ideas?

Allen H
06-22-2010, 10:04 AM
Snakes ,worms, disease, needles, spiders.

Badger
06-22-2010, 05:01 PM
Lawyers, used car salesmen, politicians, mother in-laws coming to visit...

GreatCaesarsGhost
06-22-2010, 11:42 PM
Naked Zombie Strippers.

Raycliff Manor
06-23-2010, 07:28 AM
Fears? ... DENTIST OFFICE!

Kel

Jim Warfield
06-23-2010, 08:35 AM
",,of Dracula, Wolfman, Freddie, The Mummy, Frankenstein." Said the small boy standing outside my house.
"Everybody is afraid of something, what if a large older woman came walking down the street right now and wanted to give you a BIG KISS?"
"Whaaa! He ran away up the street! True Story.

KBFTodd
06-23-2010, 07:01 PM
I would like to see a total dark room with an electric chair in the middle with a single spot light on it. The room is surrounded in chain link fence and a couple actors in straight jackets can come from the darkness and lunge at the fence......and maybe a talent in the walk-way can scare the guests because they are focused on the others....

GreatCaesarsGhost
06-23-2010, 07:21 PM
",,of Dracula, Wolfman, Freddie, The Mummy, Frankenstein." Said the small boy standing outside my house.
"Everybody is afraid of something, what if a large older woman came walking down the street right now and wanted to give you a BIG KISS?"
"Whaaa! He ran away up the street! True Story.

Is this large older woman was decent looking...i'd go for a big kiss. :rolleyes:

IF YOUR 555
06-23-2010, 08:24 PM
BP and the way the whole situation is being handled. The firing of General McCHRYSTAL and SO MANY other things. I also have a fear of weegie boards.

Jim Warfield
06-23-2010, 09:41 PM
Well think about what that kiss would be like. She towers over you, out weighs you maybe by 6 times, if she gets faint or a dizzy spell she could fall over on you and that would be it!
A low-budget movie "The Party Animal" was mostly filmed in town here and the ending is sort of like that as a love potion makes a guy totally irresistable and the women habitating the laundramat are much bigger than he is!
Of course the first 99% of the movie is about no female wants anything at all to do with him.

hauntedghost
06-28-2010, 08:54 AM
the only thing we have to fear is fear itself... :rolleyes: