PDA

View Full Version : Freaking out... number 23!

Nightgore
02-22-2007, 02:34 PM
Hey guys,
I'm a tiny bit freaked out because I have seen the number 23 ALOT lately...

My flight number, when you add the digits, is 23! We're flying UNITED (bad luck?) out of LEX/Bluegrass Airport (yes, the one where the plane overshot the runway!) on Flight 5819...

Flight 5819... 5+8+1+9=23!

We're leaving on the 23rd!

Time or arrival... 6:23!

My plane tickets were $128.48... 1+2+8+4+8=23!

---------------------------------------

Should I be worried? -Tyler

Darkblood
02-22-2007, 02:48 PM
It's all propaganda from the movie studio doing this to get you to go see the movie! ;)
Just kidding Tyler...
I wouldn't worry too much...but then again it's not happening to me...

Kirk :twisted:
*Married on August 23rd, 2003* EEEK!!!

gadget-evilusions
02-22-2007, 02:49 PM
Your toast!

Jim Warfield
02-22-2007, 07:34 PM
We all seek answers and meaning in life . Some try using numbers to accomplish this but numbers are often just numbers and really don't physically connect with the real world , especially the real world of chance and unpredictable events.
One poor woman I knew told me that in her opinion if someone wrote the numbers 666 enough times on a piece of paper (or something?) that yes, the world would collapse , or something like that.
I should have filled the back of our divorce papers with that number, this would have freaked her out!
(Insert evil laugh here)

Kevin Dells
02-22-2007, 10:01 PM
What did you watch a movie marathon of Final Destinations before you left today,Tyler?

If you do make it in to Chicago i"ll make sure to lop off your head at Dream Reapers when i see you come through. That way you wont have to get back on the plane to go home!

Gadgets right, you are toast!!! Hah

See you tomorrow, have a great time man!

If it's any concellation, i keep hearing refrences to pirates all the time latley,weird! Everything has something to do with pirates,very Kevin Baconesque!

brad
02-23-2007, 01:26 AM
What did you watch a movie marathon of Final Destinations before you left today,Tyler?

He's talking about a new movie coming out with Jim Carrey, called 23. It looks pretty good.

Hope you don't die Tyler!

Jim Warfield
02-23-2007, 10:01 AM
Things can seem to run in groupings. Death in a small town where everybody knows when somebody passes seemed to run in threes, then nobody for a couple of weeks.
One item displayed in my house goes ignored by everyone for a couple of years then in a very short period of time two or three people coming through my house will suddenly notice and remark about the item? How does this work? How can I hook into this karma and get that winning Lotto ticket?
Life is strange, if you take the time to notice.