PDA

View Full Version : Haunt Book

Raycliff Manor
08-19-2006, 12:31 PM
Thanks for those of you who have recently placed orders for a copy of my book, "So You Want to be a Haunt Entrepreneur". I appreciate the support and it helped me to be able to replace some of the stuff we had stolen from our location last year and to purchase the mini-spots from Terror on the Fox! :) I still have about 30 copies left and that'll be the end of inventory for the rest of this year. If you're interested in obtaining a copy, feel free to visit http://eurekascreams.com/halloween/hauntbook2.shtml and get your copy before they're gone. Thanks again for the support!

Kel

~nail in the coffin~
08-19-2006, 02:22 PM
YOU ARE CERTAINLY WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

ANUBIS B. C.
08-19-2006, 10:34 PM
LOVED THE BOOK : :D D ,TO ANYONE OUT THERE WHO DOES NOT HAVE IT DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND JUST BUY IT .IT IS VERY INFORMATIVE!FOR ANYONE JUST STARTING OUTAND DONT KNOW WHERE TO BEGAIN. :twisted:

nocshroud
08-21-2006, 01:00 AM
groovy im deffinately glad i could help you out kel , i remember reading about the jackasses thatt ripped you guys off.

Nightmaretony
08-22-2006, 12:21 AM
For anyone sitting on the fence about Kel's book: BUY IT. Very much a thumbs up from here.

Tattoo
08-22-2006, 08:03 AM
I highly reccomend the book as well, I have been haunting for 15 years and still learn new things every year! Thanks for the great resource Kel!

Tattoo

Ruafraid
09-15-2006, 06:19 PM
Kel I got your book and I have read about half of it. Its great info thanks for writing it.

Levarius
09-16-2006, 07:46 AM
It's an AWESOME booK! Very informative!

Joedog
09-16-2006, 10:17 AM
Gee this is getting to be a habit on reviews... LOL

DITTO on EVERY review

Stop sitting on the fence and fall over on the getting it side.

Raycliff Manor
09-16-2006, 03:25 PM
Thanks everyone! You all make me feel all warm and gushy inside! :twisted: Take it away Jim! :lol:

Kel

Terror_Field
09-22-2006, 08:01 AM
Kelly I loved the book! I purchased mine when you first released it. DO you have plans on another book or books.

Raycliff Manor
09-22-2006, 08:05 AM
Thanks for asking Terror. No immediate plans, however, that may change once I get through this season! I'm always making notes and saving documents that I believe haunters would find useful/helpful. I may have to compile all the info at some point and add it to my book... or develop a companion book. :wink: If I ever get to it, I'll definitely make an announcement. Thanks for the positive feedback and support!

Kel

Terror_Field
09-26-2006, 07:31 AM
anytime kel! Something I was thinking was either a book that went into a little more advanced information or a few companion books that delt with detailed information i.e talking more about building the business plan, gaining the funding and hiring someone to build it.