PDA

View Full Version : Trick 'R Treat 2?

House of Evil
07-28-2010, 08:32 PM
I found out about Michael Dougherty signing a contract for it. Don't worry because there will be a sequel! It was a shame that it never got played on big screens other than at film festivals. :rolleyes:

TheHauntedOwl
09-21-2010, 02:30 AM
I found out about Michael Dougherty signing a contract for it. Don't worry because there will be a sequel! It was a shame that it never got played on big screens other than at film festivals. :rolleyes:

it's so unfortunate that this movie fell into the wrong studios hands.. they constantly delayed it, and would only show it at festivals as they were afraid it would not be a money maker. there was a LOT of good buzz out there for this movie too, it's such a shame. still a kickass movie though

drfrightner
09-23-2010, 12:38 AM
It was a good movie... no reason it should have ever taken so long to release no way. It was better than 90% of horror movies they release these days.

Larry

Darksydesigns
03-02-2011, 09:03 PM
Easily one of the best movies that I've seen in a long time. It reminded me quite a bit of the older anthologies, which is certainly a plus. It is disappointing that so much drivel gets released to theaters, yet Trick R Treat was relegated to stores. If the sequel is anywhere near the quality of the first, count me in:)