PDA

View Full Version : BodyBag Thankyou

bodybagging
02-27-2007, 09:47 AM
The Gang at BodyBag entertainment would like to thank each and everyone of you that stopped by our booth, It was a Pleasure meeting everyone at the show, a SPECIAL thank you goes out to ED TEREBUS for giving me a hand up when I took that nasty fall on the stilts.... Dang immigrant workers! Thanx for all of the POSITIVE support!
We made alot of new friends on incubator alley and on the show floor!
I think the stilts costumes were well recieved, I personally modeled KROW, HUMPY, and debuted OPHELLIA..... again THANX for everything!!!!

Jonathan
02-27-2007, 09:59 AM
It was great seeing you at the show. Hope you guys made some good sales and some leads.

Thanks for the little donation of Bloody Mary to RFR, Listeners will LOVE to WIN that one. And also the TW Tees you donated.

So one down, now I have to see you at a few more events yet. hahahaha.

Nightgore
02-27-2007, 10:02 AM
Jonathan,
So who won the business card/coffin prize?

BodyBagging,
It was great meeting you and all of your products are freaking awesome! Loved seeing you on stilts... Sorry that Gwen and I made you jump around more... It just looked so freaking cool! -Tyler

Jonathan
02-27-2007, 10:06 AM
The Coffin Prize pack and also the $2000 in Products Winners will be announced on the show this Friday.

It was pretty good in terms of entries we recieved almost 300 entries for them.

bodybagging
02-27-2007, 10:10 AM
Jonathon it was great finally meeting you in person, (insert newkids soundtrack here ) No Problem on the BloodyMary donation, Im sure someone out there could use it ALOT more than we could this year!
Tyler it was a pleasure meeting you and Gwen, I wish I had more time to talk with you.......... but busy busy busy

crazybob turner
02-27-2007, 10:26 AM
Greetings to all the BodyBagging Staff,
I know that as a business you should not toot your own horn without sounding cras ,so I am pleased to to say a few words to all HW chatters about this company.
Folks - this company came and took Transworld attendees to a new level of presentations and entertainment. In addition to nonstop booth activities and character walkarounds everyday and almost everyminute that the show was open, they also managed to do a GREAT Demo for the Haunter's Pavilion which was well attended. I am glad they persevered in their efforts to do a demo for us as key TWE staff took a rather long time before deciding to allow this type of activity to take place. IT WORKED OUT WONDERFUL! Best wishes for a successful season! I will be making an official announcement about your part in the Competitions in another post shortly. It was a pleasure to work with your crew this year!

Your Humble Haunter in the Haunt Industry - Crazy Bob Turner Director of the really Successful Haunt Pavilion of 2007 Transworld show thanks to everyone's efforts.

Frighteners Entertainment
02-27-2007, 10:55 AM
Something that hasn't been mentioned or I just haven't seen it yet...

What about those "HOT DEAD CHICKS" at the BodyBag booth??
Always a nice touch!!

bodybagging
02-27-2007, 11:08 AM
LOL I have got to admit, one of the highlights of the show for them was when they were walking around, they kept hearing those are those bodybagging girls!!!! Special Thanks to Atalie and Val for all of their Help!

bodybagging
02-27-2007, 11:15 AM
Thank you BoB for the kind words, we tried very hard to make our first year a memborable one, not just for ourselves but for all that attended!
we are glad to hear that the DEMO was well recieved, heres a concept for you for next year, perhaps you can schedule the winner of the makeup wars to do a demo later in the afternoon, I know that we were approached by ALOT of attendees asking if we would be doing another demo, after we won the makeupwars. Had time allowed I would have been glad to.

Frank Weidman
02-27-2007, 11:25 AM
Rob, great seeing you again, and having a chance to talk and share a orange with you.

Nice time there for the little time I was there.

It was also nice to run into friends such as yourself, Barry, Timmer, Kevin Dells, the Guys at Screamline, Crazy Bob, Tim Turner from Ghoulish Gallery and of course Chuck Williams and many others.

Rob your products are great and I see many great deals ahead for you.

Frank

bodybagging
02-27-2007, 05:52 PM
Thanx for the compliments frank, I worked hard on our product line, the past few months have been a blur, getting ready for the show, But HEY I am a TRANSWORLD veteran now!!!!

bodybagging
03-04-2007, 10:13 AM
Ok actually I have to rephrase that last post, WE worked hard on our new product line, I had alot of help in the past few months, I never would have been able to do it without my CREW! so a special THANK YOU goes out to them!!!!

Kevin Dells
03-04-2007, 10:24 AM
I do have to admit the Body bag girls are what my kids call smokin a$$ Hot!!

And that Val has the prettiest eyes! Grrrr!

bodybagging
03-04-2007, 11:10 AM
Easy Killer, Val was on loan from SCREAMLINE STUDIOS, she is Jason's sigificant other, a Very HUGE Thank you goes out to Screamline and VAL for all their Help in our little endeavor!

03-04-2007, 06:49 PM
Great! You just have to ruin it for everyone else!!

Kevin Dells
03-04-2007, 08:03 PM
Easy Killer, Val was on loan from SCREAMLINE STUDIOS, she is Jason's sigificant other, a Very HUGE Thank you goes out to Screamline and VAL for all their Help in our little endeavor!

Well then i guess Jason is one lucky guy!
It's not the point that i would try and steal another man's woman, it is the fact that i have always told a lady when she's beautiful!! Rob you got to get to know me more, I love women, but i love my wife even more!

She lets me be a weirdo! LOL

Jim Warfield
03-04-2007, 11:36 PM
By lack of elimination in your statement, it still leaves you open for stealing "another woman's woman or another guy's guy".
Just thought I'd point out this oversight.
(Or another person's pet feret?)

bodybagging
03-05-2007, 04:32 AM
Kevin, I think anyone in the industry that has a significant other that supports him in this line of work is one lucky guy, Jason is lucky, im lucky not only does Atalie support my dream, she is also a KEY FIGURE within our little company, and KEVIN you are definitely lucky having a wife that supports you......... LOL

Jim Warfield
03-05-2007, 09:32 AM
Having a wife that "Wants to be there", is a huge plus!
Jessica met me here in my house, going through it as a customer, nothing to hide as far as what I do or where I work.
she showed me her Halloween make up she did on herself, by herself of Pinhead, all those nails, protruding from her bald head. It was pretty funny when she had to use a public restroom and looked like Mister Pinhead walking in there. A little girl using the restroom was uneasy.
Jessica had such a good time coming through my house that she couldn't stop talking about it. when her friends asked her what I was like she said, "Like Robin Williams on crack!"...OK, it was still "The Season' here even though it was early November, I was still in high gear mentally.
People probably chide Robin Williams telling him that he's like Jim Warfield on crack! hahahahah!
"Crack" is where I store my old Tapeworm costume, so it doesn't get wrinkled up.
"Where else would you stick that costume, besides your crack?"
A woman customer once asked.
Obvious answer: "Rent-A-Crack"
(That place THE skinniest garage doors I have EVER seen!)

bodybagging
03-05-2007, 11:45 AM
Ok the Luckiest guy award goes to JIM for having a wife that not only supports His dreams but puts up with his day to day activities!!!!!!
I think its great that you met your wife while she was guest at ravens, thats AWESOME!!!!

03-05-2007, 12:15 PM
I meet my wife at a dance, we had the same hair. It was a Micheal Jackson du! :shock:
Does that count?

bodybagging
03-05-2007, 12:39 PM
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww jerry curls for two! I think I seen those pics......Blech!

03-05-2007, 12:42 PM
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww jerry curls for two! I think I seen those pics......Blech!
Say what you want Buddy, but you now look at me with a twinkle in your eyehttp://hauntie.forumup.org/images/smiles/hate-shocked.gif

bodybagging
03-05-2007, 12:51 PM
Lies all Lies, Im using you to get to MARY!!!

screamline studios
03-05-2007, 06:26 PM
HEY wait a minute you mean to tell me dudes are looking at my smoking hot girlfriend"val" well now i am mad, so mad i would rake bottle caps over my eyes hahaha just kidding i am glad val helped out bodybag and for all the guys out there look all you want after all we are guys.

SCREAMLINE STUDIOS

Jason Blaszczak

03-05-2007, 06:40 PM
Having two HOT dead chicks at your both has its perks.

You could even have a crappy (You don't Rob) product and everyone still talks about how Hot the dead chicks were...and still buy your stuff. Rob's a clever marketing man!
Had a good product and Hot Dead Chicks!! How could you resist?? LOL

Kevin Dells
03-05-2007, 07:51 PM
Yes Jason i was saying Val had pretty eyes, thats all.

And the dead chicks at the booth trick does work. When Bonnie and Jamie worked at Bloody Mary's booth i would stop in every hour, now were great freinds, see them all the time!

03-06-2007, 05:13 PM
You know what I forgot to mention Kevin, I got to party with the BodyBags crew on Thursday night. It was an awesome spread, Stuffed Cornish Hens, Stuffed Mushrooms (to die for!) and another homemade piece...Cheese Cake.

Not mention, Champagne and wine to boot.
I can only hope that HauntCon, IronStock and MHC will carry on such an event.

bodybagging
03-07-2007, 06:00 AM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Thursday night DINNER, Frightener it was great breaking bread with you, Im just glad that we didnt have to ride home with you, I heard thru the grapevine mushrooms give you gas!

03-07-2007, 06:08 AM
Funny BBags, I guess I deserved that!!

bodybagging
03-13-2007, 04:26 AM
Of course you did Frightener, you always deserve it!!!!!! HauntCON here we come!!!!!!!!!!!