PDA

View Full Version : Gathering info

Matt Colton
08-03-2010, 10:37 AM
I have been spending my days and nights trying to compile information on starting a haunt. I have read "So you want to be a Haunt Auntrepenure" (excuse my spelling) and I was wondering if anyone else could suggest some good places or books to gather information.

Umby
08-03-2010, 10:40 AM
Honestly, the best thing to do is work with a haunt (or several) to get idea of what goes into it. This is still a young industry relatively speaking, and while there are definitely rights and wrongs that apply, there are many different ways to do things.

Good luck!

Matt Colton
08-03-2010, 10:41 AM
I was planning on doing that. There is just so much stuff to know. Its mind blowing!

extreme evil
08-04-2010, 01:08 AM
Go to the websites of the top haunts in the country and watch their movie trailers.

chuck weber
08-04-2010, 09:18 AM
HAUNTWORLD SERIES HAS ALOT OF INFO AS WELL AS OTHERS. I find the video tapes or dvd's make it easier to understand while showing you the details. (plus you can always go back and rewind) good luck ! you gotta love it !!! it's not gonna be easy from reading what others have posted over the years. wishing you only the best.

HauntedOzarks
08-04-2010, 04:02 PM
Make Your House Everything You've Ever Haunted! by Tim Harkleroad

That book was awesome and I still reference it a lot.