PDA

View Full Version : Gwendel... WE MISS YOU!!!

Raycliff Manor
02-27-2007, 04:37 PM
So does everyone else miss Gwendel as much as we do?!?!? What a SWEETHEART :!: :D

Kel

brad
02-27-2007, 04:54 PM
I don't know... I'm not sure if I really miss her.

OF COURSE I MISS HER!!! :cry: I have to wait a whole nother year to see her again. Gwen was so much fun to hang out with, and so sweet. Especially when she told us that she holds her breath every time she walks by someone- that was too funny.

Check out my sig. \/ She said I was so cute...

Raycliff Manor
02-27-2007, 04:55 PM
You remember that Brad? I LMAO on that one! :lol:

Kel

Empressnightshade
02-27-2007, 04:56 PM
Sweetheart, I wish I could stop thinking about you! You're someone I wish lived around the corner from me. I miss you so much. Your smile and how your eyes squint up when you flash those pealy whites. Your laugh, your love for this industry.....I miss it all.

Remember when we saw each other and realized who we were? That's got to be the longest and most emotional huge in haunt history. Or should I say "hugs."

Please give my love to Lee! I can see his face now. LOL!! Mmmmm...some of the looks he'd give me!! :lol:

Love ya, Kel!

Nightgore
02-27-2007, 04:56 PM
We miss Gwen here too! She is such a kind and gentle soul... WE MISS YOU GWEN!!! -Tyler

Empressnightshade
02-27-2007, 04:57 PM
Check out my sig. \/ She said I was so cute...

I saw that, Brad! LMAO...you are crazy!!!!

Empressnightshade
02-27-2007, 05:01 PM
Especially when she told us that she holds her breath every time she walks by someone- that was too funny.

I can't believe you guys don't hold your breathe when someone else crosses your path. What if they are stank? And hey...I proved my point that I'm not the only one around that does that...remember that awesome clown with the long spiked hair from Dream Reapers. He does the same thing. I was so glad I found him. He validated that I'm not crazy.
Wish I knew his name so I could thank him.

OH...it's the clown that was posing with Nicole's baby last year.

brad
02-27-2007, 05:10 PM
HAHAHA!! LMAO. Gwen you are to cute.

brad
02-27-2007, 05:14 PM
Wish I knew his name so I could thank him.

OH...it's the clown that was posing with Nicole's baby last year.[/quote]

Gwen, you might be thinking of Barry(screenname on HW), he always has his hair spiked up at these shows. And then theres Shew Me! The Clown that works at DR. Hes always in an orange jumpsuit with a top hat on.

Empressnightshade
02-27-2007, 05:20 PM
Gwen, you might be thinking of Barry(screenname on HW), he always has his hair spiked up at these shows. And then theres Shew Me! The Clown that works at DR. Hes always in an orange jumpsuit with a top hat on.

No, I know Show Me. We bumped horns together and I never got a chance to meet Barry. This clown works at Dream Reapers, had his own dark hair spiked and wears the colors, neon pink, green and lots more. He's fabulous and I wish I could have gotten his name to add him to the list of those who touched me so.

Raycliff Manor
02-27-2007, 05:30 PM
Gwen, I'll bet you're talking about Rex B. Hamilton. He's an awesome guy!!! I had the pleasure of being able to sit down and visit with Rex for a while at the Crowne. He holds so much wisdom and knowledge for those interested in learning and yet he is such a humble man! Definitely a very special and kind person and you do not leave his presence unchanged!

Kel

Empressnightshade
02-27-2007, 05:37 PM
This person was young. Not to say that Rex is old, but I really don't believe it was him. Does Rex work at Dream Reapers as a clown?

Raycliff Manor
02-27-2007, 05:48 PM
No, but I thought Rex might have made a guest appearance. Not sure who you mean then???

Kel

mindtumor
02-27-2007, 06:11 PM
I was bummed I didn't get too much of a chance to meet Gwen other than briefly at the hauntworld dinner. Hopefully next time!

xxxdirk
02-27-2007, 07:20 PM
POrety sure you are talking about OZO/ Andy. He is a great guy and also does one hell of a Zombie!

Empressnightshade
02-27-2007, 07:36 PM
Yup! That looks like that's him! Thanks, Rondini! :D

Dan Faupel
02-28-2007, 11:51 AM
Yep miss you already Gwen!...you are definitely one of the most hug-able and nicest people I have met!

Since he was mentioned, I wanted to send out big kudos to Andy from Dreamreapers...we employed him to assist our booth breakdown team so they could hightail it out of town to install the TW Rock Monster up at Wisconsin Dells...Andy did a great job from what I heard...

BIG thanks also to Kevin Dells (Babyman) for hooking us up with Andy...we owe you one man!

Ken Spriggs
02-28-2007, 01:51 PM
You are speaking of oZo
He is messed up!
Friday he was in a straight jacket before the elevator
Saturday he was a clown

Look for oZo on myspace...or Hauntedconnection.com

Dan Faupel
02-28-2007, 01:59 PM
Thanks for letting us use Andy/oZo Ken...we might try to steal him from you!...hehehe...

Kevin Dells
03-03-2007, 01:57 PM
Gwen does meen OZO!!!

I second that Andy is a great up and comer in this industry for sure.

I noticed this about him years ago and asked him to sit on a Q&A panel for one of our Knoweldge for the Carnage days, he looked like i shot his dog! He was terrified! What do i say? What do i do?

Why Me he kept saying, but as Ron pointed out he had a zombie character that was unbelievable so i asked him. I think he might have been all of 14 back then.LOL

Now he's tearing it up at Dream Reapers with the kick butt costumes and characters and people know him everywhere. I just had a hunch about Andy!

Here's a pick of him and JD Epperson (brother Grime) one of my guys.

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h126/babyman1/andyjd.jpg

I had no idea about hs phobia Gwen. Thank you! Andy's a prankster and we will for sure all be wearing the Flatulence smell around him from now on!

Ken!!! I need to order 100 small packets of Flatulence please!!!!

By the way Andy and his buddy Alex are excellent short film makers, their movies will make you pee yourself you laugh so hard! I"ll see if i can't dig my favorite of theirs up for everyone.

Kevin Dells
03-03-2007, 02:12 PM
Heres the video!

Maybe not as funny to you guys but i know these clowns personally and i think it's hysterical.

Enjoy, but know they do use a few harsh words in this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFYWmsR4PJs

Empressnightshade
03-03-2007, 03:13 PM
So, that's how Andy looks!! Sweet! Thanks for that headsup on the video, Kevin. :D

Kevin Dells
03-04-2007, 10:15 AM
Yep, thems the Dream Reapers boys! Playing with their Dolly's!

They are cute aren't they? Tough to keep them boys away from my troupes girls, their like magnets to each other!

Kevin Dells
03-04-2007, 10:20 AM
Yep miss you already Gwen!...you are definitely one of the most hug-able and nicest people I have met!

Since he was mentioned, I wanted to send out big kudos to Andy from Dreamreapers...we employed him to assist our booth breakdown team so they could hightail it out of town to install the TW Rock Monster up at Wisconsin Dells...Andy did a great job from what I heard...

BIG thanks also to Kevin Dells (Babyman) for hooking us up with Andy...we owe you one man!

Well Dan it was my pleasure, and Andy's muscles so i don't mind one bit!LOL

Did Andy mention to you about wanting to help out with your oversea's projects this summer? If he didn't i will let you know i had him read your myspace Blog and he seemed very interested.

If in fact you can use him this summer let me know and Ken and I will try and make it happen. I know you were looking for somebody based out of St Louis but it's only a bus ticket to get him to you.

Let me know if i can help out in any way.
Kevin