PDA

View Full Version : Deliver Me To Hell

HauntedMemphis
08-06-2010, 07:54 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9p1yBlV7Ges

Thought everyone around here would appreciate this. Might be an idea to steal for haunt advertising too. Interactive tours through the haunt anyone?

EMBRUJADA
08-06-2010, 09:45 PM
this you tube movie its a incredible , very recomended, the haunted hill in Los angeles have a interactive walktroght but its simple , but its scary check sinister point for details

freak 'n' stein
08-07-2010, 07:09 AM
This is an amazing idea for a haunt!! I've seen other people do interactive games on youtube, but I gotta say, this one appeals most :)

Dreamreaper
08-07-2010, 08:46 AM
That was pretty cool. I made a few bad choices along the way LOL:D

HauntedMemphis
08-07-2010, 12:28 PM
When watching it, it really struck me that it's ingenious for viral marketing. Put in your own haunt characters, use scenes from your haunt, and you can build anticipation and get people hooked in.

I could definately see it building familiarity and branding for haunts, and from a technical side, it isn't even that hard to put together. Good production might not be cheap, but I hope haunts have good actors already.

Mutant Space Gerbil
08-07-2010, 03:21 PM
I liked it.... I made a couple of bad decisions. I better keeping practicing for the Zombie Apocalypse.

MovieRelics
08-07-2010, 05:30 PM
Brilliant idea!! I did everything ok, till the end. I just could resist the jump....