PDA

View Full Version : Decide My Fate

Tater
08-14-2010, 12:10 AM
Hello all

Due to the fact that me and my Fiancee (Linz) split up ive been thinking of doing something crazy and outta the ordinary. Two toy ideas im toying with are

1) Get a tattoo of Granny Approved either on left shoulder blade of Butt Cheek

Or

2) Go skydiving

But i need yalls help to decide which i should do...or if you dont want me to do either and have other ideas that would work too

So go ahead...decide my fate

Front Yard Fright
08-14-2010, 12:21 AM
Get the tattoo WHILE skydiving.
;).

JamBam
08-14-2010, 08:10 AM
Tater,
She didn't come home and find you in HER fashionable clothes did she? LOL

Jump. I mean skydive, but do it as Granny with the press invited to cover it for your favorite haunt, whichever that may be.

Adios

badass
08-14-2010, 08:23 AM
friend..heres my advice..
do both...
get a tattoo and jump from a plane...
do everything you want to do...
because life is short..
and the time to live is NOW
hit me up..
and i will get a tat with you..
and i will go jump with you too...Hell Yeah

damon carson
08-14-2010, 10:23 AM
Tater a fate isnt skydiving or a tattoo. A fate would be hanging yourself or playing russian rulette or something on that order. May I suggest a 3rd fate. LOL! If all fails go skydiving. There is still a slim chance you may not make it. Ha ha ha!
Damon

maliciousstudios
08-14-2010, 11:10 AM
LIFE ( IS ) SHORT.... live it NOW

* Life is about choices... dont be afraid to make them

* The only regrets one has is when one misses out on experienceing life to the fullest.

* The only regrets in life one has is the risks that he/she didnít take.

Now try to snatch the pebble from my hand....

Tater
08-14-2010, 11:16 AM
Im sorry damon did you just suggest that I Kill myself?

maliciousstudios
08-14-2010, 11:38 AM
Tater a fate isnt skydiving or a tattoo. A fate would be hanging yourself or playing russian rulette or something on that order. May I suggest a 3rd fate. LOL! If all fails go skydiving. There is still a slim chance you may not make it. Ha ha ha!
Damon

(( WOW )) hope that JUST ( Happened ) to come out wrong....

MovieRelics
08-14-2010, 11:45 AM
I'm hoping that just came out wrong. But Tater, I think JamBam nailed a great idea... Skydive as Granny for a haunt as a publicity stunt. You can land in their parking lot if they pay for your jump. LOL

maliciousstudios
08-14-2010, 11:47 AM
Skydiving Granny... lol... I can see it now... sh*t stained undies a MUST !! lol... WOW NOW THATS ENTERTAINMENT !!

Better get started right away Tater... this might take some time to perfect.... I think you found a way to raise yer fee !!

Tater
08-14-2010, 11:52 AM
First there are acouple of haunts that I would do it in a heartbeat for...Brett you are one of them! Second, as soon as he said It I called 100 Acre Manor and shot the idea by them and i think we might have a go on this....The only thing is im afraid of heights...but hey It would be great pubilicity for the haunt so im all for it.

maliciousstudios
08-14-2010, 12:05 PM
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m174/malicious_intents/GRANNY-2.jpg

(( WOW ))[/CENTER]

All American
08-14-2010, 01:07 PM
Tater, go do some cocaine then take a drive at night on the hwy turn the lights off and let go of the steering wheel. beats the hell out any New years you've ever had ;)

Tater
08-14-2010, 02:08 PM
Ok seriously im starting to get offended here...Between the Go hang yourself go play russian Roulette and now go on a cocaine induced drive on the highway with no lights...anyone else wanna tell me that i should go die? I mean hell people dont hold back now

damon carson
08-14-2010, 08:24 PM
Lighten up Tater. You put your neck out. Now were just slicing it. You said help choose your fate. Fate means death. This is a horror related site. It was meant as a joke. Maybe a dark joke. But it was a joke. No I dont want you to kill yourself. I would go for the tattoo its a little less risky.
Damon

All American
08-14-2010, 09:18 PM
Haha yeah brotha ease up, We're just busting your balls but what you should do is get a portrait tat of granny like steve-O did or wait until transworld and get everybody involved in the tattoos and skydiving

terrormasue
08-15-2010, 02:41 PM
Tater, a skydiving Granny is the way to go!!! You can do it!! What a way to advertise. Tater you know we LOVE you and would never in a million years want to see anything bad happen to you in any way. May Granny live on forever!! This is my idea: Contact a haunt which you said you did already and then have a "SEE GRANNY SKYDIVE" drive on this forum and in the town of the haunt. You can sell tickets for a chance to win "whatever". You make a target point of landing and whoever guesses how many feet from the target you actually land wins! This could be a major opening weeked event!! I will buy a ticket! Call the local news team. I may even fly out to see it!!

VSneader2
08-16-2010, 03:56 AM
Just remember if you do sky dive the first time you go on, it has to be a tandam jump, then after that you can jump by yourself.

snowfreak666
08-16-2010, 08:43 AM
Sorry about what happened but I'm in agreeing with doing both. If you have the money to do both but if not sky dive i think that will allow you to be free and let go or anything that is holding on to you. hope that everything turns out for the better :)

DarkTikiEntertainment
08-16-2010, 10:45 AM
I say get the tat. Skydiving seems like it would be cool, but if it's your first time don't they make you dive with some guy strapped to your back?? Too creepy for me. I have enough people on my back already...

maliciousstudios
08-16-2010, 08:49 PM
ROFL.... not one single laugh from the picture I edited.... seriously NOT ONE ??

Loosen up.... lol ( Really ) its okay.... its funny...

Tater
08-16-2010, 09:51 PM
I laughed my ass off I thought it was great

BruiseMuse
08-17-2010, 07:41 AM
I think skydiving at a haunt would be hilarious and a publicity stunt that I have never seen a haunt do before.

soultrkr
08-17-2010, 08:11 AM
Sky Diving Granny and someone make sure to take video and put it on youtube.
Breaking up is rough tater but hopefully it will just free you up for better things.
Good luck and watch out I hear both activites you wanted to try can be addictive.

scrymnstr
08-19-2010, 10:28 PM
Get the tattoo!!! But what do I know I'm only a tattoo artist..... Ok so I may be a bit biased. Hell son I could give ya the haunters discount.

jakprintsHAUNT
08-30-2010, 11:03 AM
So have you made up your mind on the tattoo or skydiving, or both? or maybe you could get a quick tattoo while skydiving? That could be one for the books. Jump from high as possible to give you time to get some ink in. That might be TV worthy! (I'd do it)

damon carson
08-30-2010, 11:23 AM
Its not completely original. A few years back Rich Hanf skydove for Haunt World Magazine. I cant remember all the details he was wearing a shirt or jacket that said Haunt World on it I think.?
Damon

HLYWDIANA
09-01-2010, 08:43 PM
Skydive....and choose like 10 different tattoos you want (or don't want) and then range where you land in conjunction to a certain tattoo and then you kinda can choose your own fate there.