PDA

View Full Version : Train your actors with Badger

spookhaven
08-14-2010, 09:13 PM
Just wanted to thank Badger and Chris for the great training seminar at Spook Haven this weekend. We are more than pleased with the knowledge the owners, management, and actors gained. Iíve been getting text messages and emails from my actors all night. One thing is for sure; they enjoyed themselves and are very siked for the season. So I know the decision to hire trainers is one decision that I couldnít afford to not budget for in the future.
If you are on the fence about hiring a trainer bring these guys in, itís not too late. Badger goes from A to Z on basic to more advanced techniques. Giving history, technique, and credit to the sources he has learned from over the years. Chris does a great job teaching new sliders the proper technique to safely execute the stunt and the art of sliding. These two guys were very professional and willing to share their opinions and knowledge of the business.
We had an awesome weekend and the crew at Spook Haven Haunted Attraction thanks you both very much! Badgerís website is www.rbconsulting.biz or email him at badger@rbconsulting.biz.

Loud &twisted
08-15-2010, 09:57 AM
I could not agree more, the training was great!!

I even saw the real side of the owner come out in the training :p

Badger
08-16-2010, 01:57 PM
I wish to state for the record that I did NOT pay Heather to say such kind words, nor will I refund any of my fees back to you...:)

Thank you though, both of us had a blast. Despite the LONG drive it was well worth it and the hospitality was first-rate. I encourage anyone and everyone to get out and visit Spookhaven because it's going to rock this year. (I know, I trained the actors...)

:D