PDA

View Full Version : Cool Haunt Product No Ones Talked About (PICS)

TheMonsterMaze
08-16-2010, 06:11 PM
Haunt Scenes on Vinyl Banners

http://www.halloweenhauntedscenes.com/stuart-smith-panels.htm

Do you own a ScairStructure?

Do you need an incredible Banner hanging on your building?

BUY THESE!!

Very, very cool IMHO
(P.S. I am *NOT* affiliated with this product or business,
Just a fan, these things are *AWESOME* for photo ops!)

http://www.halloweenhauntedscenes.com/

TheMonsterMaze
08-16-2010, 06:17 PM
Oooooops.... Forgot the pics...

freak 'n' stein
08-16-2010, 10:01 PM
This reminds me so much of what is done in Hollywood where you have the view from an interior looking at an "outdoor scene" that is printed, but on camera it looks realistic. It's so cool how much of this industry is borrowed from Hollywood and theater.

gadget-evilusions
08-17-2010, 07:05 AM
That's interesting. I have not seen it done before except with 3-d art.

chuck weber
08-17-2010, 10:04 AM
Thanks for sharing these with us. Great stuff.

jakprintsHAUNT
08-17-2010, 11:39 AM
Or you can take this idea one step further and do up your own designs (or sell them), we (Jakprints) can produce something similar on a variety of fabrics and vinyls, at practically any size. Could even be produced to encompass an entire room in one piece. The possibilities are endless with something like this.

Mike "Pogo" Hach

soultrkr
08-17-2010, 11:48 AM
This seems kind of Expensive then again on the other hand wold the back ground allow you to eliminate some props evening out the cost? does anyone already use something like this in thier haunt and how effective is it for you?
Kind of curious since when I finally do start my first haunt I am sure it will be small and this maybe a solution for the lack of great props.

jakprintsHAUNT
08-17-2010, 12:04 PM
Depending on the haunt design, you could likely get away with using a lot less plywood and expensive props to save cost, especially for a modular attraction...although in order to be effective you would need to light something like this properly and be mindful of the proximity to the audience and what is actually on the pieces. If it is something like murals and chromadepth you can put it right next to the customers, but if it is dimensional photos you might want to be more careful of how close the customers get to it. Like they use in film this would be great to add dimension. For example putting scenes outside windows or fake trap doors. Use them in the same way the Pale Night or similar Television effects are used. Again the possibilities are endless!

Mike "Pogo" Hach