PDA

View Full Version : Hi ho Hi ho, we are getting more snow

xxxdirk
02-28-2007, 03:39 PM
For all of you lucky people from warmer and less snowy parts of the country, we are supposed to get MORE snow today-Fri. About 8-10" of stuff if you can belive the weather guy! Couple that with the 20" we got last week while were at TW and it is looking like a white Chistmas. Oh well, I leave for Ixtapa Mexico Tuesday night......

SpFXChic
02-28-2007, 05:21 PM
It is currently snowing here, too. Last week was beautiful, warm and breezy. And, now....snow. :( It wouldn't be bad we've just had a lot of it this year, and I'm a little bored with it.

xxxdirk
02-28-2007, 05:43 PM
Too bad you did not make it to TW SFX. You thinking about Vegas?

Jim Warfield
02-28-2007, 07:30 PM
Bad Magic says:"If too many people from snowy climates all end up in Vegas at the same time, it will be snowing in Vegas!!!
(Or would that be dandruff?)

Jonathan
03-01-2007, 07:12 AM
More snow it is here in WI. Can't even look 2 feet in front of me this morning.

Jim Warfield
03-01-2007, 08:16 AM
Snow, Snow,Snow...maybe the weather has something to do with the number of serial-killers in Wisconsin?
Long, long winter...
Everyone sleeping in cave..........not enough food for everyone.....
who am I going to kill and throw into the stewpot?
Big rock applied to side of the sleeping head, and the rest of us get fed.
(Just my theory concerning such things)

Jonathan
03-01-2007, 09:44 AM
I tihnk you may be on to something. LOL

SpFXChic
03-01-2007, 10:53 AM
Too bad you did not make it to TW SFX. You thinking about Vegas?

I'm sorry I missed all of you, too! I'm planning on Vegas!!! :)

Raycliff Manor
03-01-2007, 11:17 AM
SpFXChic, you know we are all going to be expecting you in Vegas! You're in for it now! You'll have us all hunting you down!!! :wink:

Kel

Jim Warfield
03-01-2007, 11:20 AM
"Hunting you down", with a big rock in your hand?
Carrying a big rock around for about a year ? Boy, that rock would get real heavy!

Raycliff Manor
03-01-2007, 11:24 AM
You think Baby Rock weighs a lot, wait until you see Daddy Rock a.k.a. ROCK MONSTER!

Kel

Jim Warfield
03-01-2007, 11:29 AM
I see the visual comedy of Rock Monster "Chasing" someone through the woods. Like the old movies when a snail-paced Frankenstein somehow catches people running three times faster?
Wouldn't such a video make an unforgetable tv ad for someone's haunt?

gridbug
03-01-2007, 11:34 AM
What's snow? It was just shy of 70 yesterday in Chattanooga.

Jim Warfield
03-01-2007, 11:42 AM
70 degrees! Would it be that warm there if the Choo-Choo wasn't running?
I mean , all that steam flowing up in the air all the time.

SpFXChic
03-02-2007, 12:18 PM
SpFXChic, you know we are all going to be expecting you in Vegas! You're in for it now! You'll have us all hunting you down!!! :wink:

Kel

It's true - I plan on being there next year! And I look forward to being stalked by each and every one of you. :lol: (Ok, maybe stalked wasn't the right choice of word...) :shock:

slash
03-03-2007, 06:44 AM
You guys probably don't think so, but you are DAMN LUCKY!!! This year has SUCKED for plowing snow here.

Kevin Dells
03-03-2007, 09:01 AM
What's snow? It was just shy of 70 yesterday in Chattanooga.

Uh yeah but you had tornados' chasing you around didn't you,gridbug!

Lots of tragedy happening down in the lower states, that high school was awful news!

And yes the weather in northern Illinois yesterday was terrible! Driving with your flashers on for 30 miles so people wouldn't reaer end you was the pits! My hour drive yesterday took me 3 hours when done! We also have small lakes across the roads as well from the heavy rains and melting feilds from thursday, this is crazy!

50 MPH winds blowing your vehicle around on ice rink condition roads was a joke, add to that abandonded cars and lakes in all the spots you couldn't see feet in front of you was a challenge!!!

Im going to pick up a new snow blower for my in laws today so tomorrow it will probably be 60 degree's!