PDA

View Full Version : Tim Harkleroad book back in print.

KroneDaddy
08-25-2010, 02:03 PM
Hey gang,

After a short hiatus my newest book "Make Your House Everything You've Ever Haunted!" is back in print and available here on the HauntWorld by clicking...

http://www.hauntedhousesupplies.com/haunted_house_book.htm

or from me, MoonLighting Publications at...

http://www.kronehouse.net/BookSales.html

From either place it's the same book. Larry and Jim have been great to work with and very patient during this last printing. I appreciate them selling my books.

BTW it will take a while to re-format, but I am planning on re-issuing my first book "The Complete Haunted House Book" hopefully sometime next year. It will contain some new material, (possibly the material from my second book) and I might put it in a spiral format. Keep your eyes open. I hope everyone has a great season, Krone House will not be open this year. My work schedule makes it impossible, and with my company doing cut-backs, I don't want to be one of them. I am also working on a new project I will tell everyone more about when it happens.

Happy Haunting

Tim

chuck weber
08-25-2010, 07:45 PM
are you re opening your haunt next year?

shawnc
08-25-2010, 08:50 PM
I am planning on re-issuing my first book "The Complete Haunted House Book" hopefully sometime next year. It will contain some new material, (possibly the material from my second book) and I might put it in a spiral format. Keep your eyes open.

Tim

That's going to be a big disappointment to those trying to sell the original for $100-$800.

KroneDaddy
09-02-2010, 07:47 PM
Chuck, no sadly my work situation and loss of our location doesn't permit it. Shawn, I said "hopefully" who knows, maybe I will, maybe I won't. Maybe all those guys out there selling them are myself in disguise. $800.00??? are you sh*tting me!!! I'll sell em all day for that, if I had them... or do I?

We'll see.

Tim

shawnc
09-02-2010, 11:11 PM
The $800 book isn't on Amazon any more. There is one for almost $300.

Jonathan
09-03-2010, 02:02 AM
Its an AWESOME Book. Krone Daddy I will be calling you this weekend.