PDA

View Full Version : Hundred Acres Manor: 2010 NEW Haunt Photos To Share

Hundred Acres Manor
08-28-2010, 11:34 AM
Hey there everyone,

Ethan from Hundred Acres Manor here. Just wanted to share some of our newest pics with you guys. Hope everyone is having a great time gearing up for the 2010 haunting season!

Below is a little preview of our photo gallery. Here is a link to all of our new pics =)

Also, does anyone have any suggestions on companies that do great video work. I am looking to do a few new promo vids. Any suggestions would be great. In the past we have worked with Mogel Mind Studios and they got the job done but I am always open minded for other suggestions and more ideal solutions.

http://hundredacresmanor.com/photos/photo-gallery

Best Wishes,

Ethan Turon

www.HundredAcresManor.com

Pumpkin King
08-28-2010, 04:07 PM
Looks awesome! Have a great season! :D :D :D :D

Hundred Acres Manor
08-28-2010, 04:19 PM
Hope you have a great Halloween season yourself. It will be here before yah know it. I am getting a bit nervous/excited myself. We are opening the 17th whew...A few over-nighters may just have to happen lol. Is your haunt all up and ready for the season?

MDKing
08-28-2010, 10:33 PM
Very nice pics! I hear you about the overnighters,I'm in the middle of day after day of nonstop long days and nights!

Good luck!
Allan

haunterx
08-28-2010, 10:44 PM
Great pics, I think it's great when haunts showcase their actors. After all, without actors, all we have are creepy buildings. Looks like you guys have a great crew. Good luck this year.

Vinny
www.ArxMortis.com

Pumpkin King
08-29-2010, 01:30 PM
Hope you have a great Halloween season yourself. It will be here before yah know it. I am getting a bit nervous/excited myself. We are opening the 17th whew...A few over-nighters may just have to happen lol. Is your haunt all up and ready for the season?

I'm home haunting just three days this year, so I have an extra month. But even with that, I'm stressed out! I think 2010 is just a late start for just about everyone!

jakprintsHAUNT
08-30-2010, 06:01 AM
Love the composition in your photos...definitely gives a little more life to it! I agree that it is awesome when haunts show off the actors...again they breathe more life into it all!

Mike "Pogo" Hach

gadget-evilusions
08-30-2010, 07:21 AM
Hopefully I can make it to Hundred Acres Manor again this season. It was great last October when I went.

OdetteDespairr
08-30-2010, 09:35 AM
My crew and I will be joining the Manor Crew for Halloween weekend we're looking forwards to causing chaos and raising hell there!

Lots of spooky love!

Jackie
Rotting Flesh Radio

Tater
08-30-2010, 09:35 AM
Granny will also be there...Almost every Weekend...yall cant miss the chance to go see this amazing haunt...it truely is world class

Badger
08-30-2010, 10:45 AM
Got to visit last year and LOVED it. Hopefully I can make it out this year...

Hundred Acres Manor
08-31-2010, 11:06 AM
Got to visit last year and LOVED it. Hopefully I can make it out this year...
Hope to have you back, just give me a buzz and let me know when you are interested in stopping by =) Would love to have RFR out again as well. Keep me posted on the details =) Thanks for all of your kind words!

Best Wishes,

Ethan

Hundred Acres Manor
08-31-2010, 11:07 AM
Very nice pics! I hear you about the overnighters,I'm in the middle of day after day of nonstop long days and nights!

Good luck!
Allan

I am fairly certain I may just turn into a zombie myself but hey thats not always a bad thing lol. Thanks for all of your kind words. Hope you have a fantastic haunting season!

Best Wishes,

Ethan

Banshee
09-01-2010, 03:48 AM
Lookin' good up there Ethan! :D