PDA

View Full Version : Printing for 2010, Time is running out!

jakprintsHAUNT
09-01-2010, 12:33 PM
Time is closing in on getting your marketing, operations, and merchandise ready for this year....we can help you out with all of your print needs from all aspects. We are also unique in that you can get ALL of your print needs from us, and SAVE MONEY on multiple orders, or by using one of the many coupons we put in this year's industry magazines (we were in all of them this year).

Some high quality competitively priced items to think about that we can offer (but certainly not limited to):

Promotional Tools:

T-shirts
Hats
Stickers
Posters
Fliers
Postcards
Coupons
Point Of Purchase Displays (can be customized/die cut etc... and hold coupons or fliers)
Banners
Adhesive vinyls or magnets to put on cars, windows, building etc...
Signage
Catalogs and Brochures

Operation items

Tickets (numbered, perforated, can even do foil stamping or die cutting for the ultimate in security and counterfeit protection)
Free Passes
Staff apparel (shirts, jackets, sweatshirts, hats, bags, winter hats etc..)
VIP Passes/laminates
Employee Awards
Employee Identification cards or laminate badges
Signage (disclaimers, directional, sponsor advertisement, etc...)
Banners
Printed vinyl, light through vinyl, or mesh for wall, lobby, and set decoration or signage.

Merchandise

T-Shirts
Hats
Jackets
Winter Hats
Sweatshirts
Hooded Sweatshirts
Souvenir Laminates
Stickers

And don't forget those warning/disclaimer signs! Use the ones Hauntworld has provided, or make your own. We can print them any size on just about any material!

Feel free to check us out at http://www.jakprints.com/haunt (this is the haunt industry portal to our site) Feel free to hit me up with any questions here or via email.

Anyone that has given us a chance this year or in the past and have been pleased with our services, feel free to chime in about your experience here! If you happened to have any problems or complains, shoot me a PM...we are always looking for ALL types of feedback!

Thanks!
Mike "Pogo" Hach

jakprintsHAUNT
09-08-2010, 12:33 PM
Just a friendly bump of this thread to remind everyone...only a little bit of time left to get stuff in time for season! We have been seeing a lot of cool stuff come in so far...thanks to everyone that gave us a shot this year or is still considering us!

Mike "Pogo" Hach

Dr Spooktakular
09-08-2010, 01:37 PM
Mike, I still haven't heard from a rep yet about the Terrorplex T's.
Scott

jakprintsHAUNT
09-08-2010, 02:19 PM
Scott,

I apologize we have been a bit slammed. I have forwarded your contact info to our customer service manager to make sure someone gets in touch with you ASAP. Thank you for your patience!

Mike "Pogo" Hach