PDA

View Full Version : Great product!!

terrormasue
09-06-2010, 01:19 PM
FYI: This is the best product I have seen in years. I used it today with amazing results. This is an airless paint sprayer made by GRACO. Wow can you cover a large area extremely fast. Around $500.00 and worth every penny. Just stick the inlet hose into a 5 gallon bucket and off you go!! No compressor to burn up , just plug it in. Cuts your paint time by 80% easy.

GRACO
Magnum, LTS 17

Jim Warfield
09-06-2010, 04:36 PM
20 years ago my sister gave me a Wagoner sprayer. What a noisey thing it was! Stop and clean it every 2 minutes! GGRR!
Maybe it was just "Me"? I don't paint big things anymore but it's nice to hear there might be better products out there if needed.

haunterx
09-07-2010, 08:08 AM
We use the same one...I'll never use a roller again. We painted the whole exterior of the haunt and it only took about 3 hours. It would have taken days with a roller.

Vinny
www.ArxMortis.com

Banshee
09-07-2010, 08:56 AM
Yes they are awesome! Just remember to follow the directions for usage. especially for cleaning/storage on downtime and be VERY VERY careful and NEVER get your hand/skin in front of the spray. That high pressure is serious stuff and you can risk paint being injected into the skin. Everyone, wear safety equipment when you use these tools please!