PDA

View Full Version : It Was A "Touch" of "October Last Night

Jim Warfield
09-12-2010, 08:41 AM
And not totally in a good way. A drunk wandering off from the tour......"Where is he? I don't know your Husband..what if he's going through my underware drawer right now, looking for souvenneers?
Another "Dad" had everyone laughing with his fearful reactions, stopping very quickly, his heels jerking slightly backwards as his whole body became rigid and twitched for a second with a look of wide-eyed wonderment. His Daughter and myself enjoyed our laugh, just couldn't help it!
Last night's business helps pay our last huge electric bill, huge thanks to our power co. paying much more per/kilowatt than before and of course passing those increases right along to the customers. Darn near everyone I know called them when the bills came to ask to have their meter re-read!
One business owner was told they would be charging her $25.oo to re-read her meter!
I need a funnel in my back pocket too that money just automatically drops into constantly.
Anybody else looked at you bill? How they treating you?

damon carson
09-13-2010, 09:16 AM
You have Ameren U.E. too Jim? Its ridiculous. They just got a 18% rate hike and now they are asking for another one again. I guess we really know Satan exist.
Damon

extreme evil
09-17-2010, 01:51 AM
We have American Electric Power (AEP) in Oklahoma and I swear they have their hand in my back pocket. Bunch of thieves as far as I'm concerned.