PDA

View Full Version : Our website is up, let me know what you think.

spookologist
09-13-2010, 02:42 PM
www.trailofterror.com

The skull with the candle in the upper right toolbar has all the fun stuff.

Thanks for looking. Its getting close.

Wayne

Twin Locusts
09-13-2010, 03:53 PM
Love the overall look, soundtrack is great, love the handwritten font and the organization of pages makes sense.

I like the flash movie at center of the page, however, I was waiting for it to transition into either a more narrative movie or to transition and 'land' into a background element. It looks great but it left me thinking something else was going to happen and it didn't. After one loop of the flash feature maybe it could downshift or become more of an obvious background element.

It'd be really great if the top of the page content headers changed a little on rollover, now they simply go from an arrow to pointing finger, if they did a flash shiver effect or if the color shifted a little it would help the user know exactly where they are at a glance without having to focus on the cursor.

The other details like the candles in the top corner are great and give the site a deep rich feel, definately doesn't feel amateur.

It's intuitive, graphics are sharp, the creative idea is great. Hope it's a great season!

coasterfreak63
09-13-2010, 03:59 PM
It looks fantastic, I love the music on the home page, its really creepy.

And looking at your gallery thats one heck of a queue you have for you haunt.

How many tickets do you sell before you're sold out?

You aren't open on halloween?

hauntman666
09-13-2010, 07:42 PM
definitely agree the music on the home page is awesome cool website too

supermatic
09-13-2010, 08:16 PM
I like it- great job.
Have a great season.

MovieRelics
09-13-2010, 08:41 PM
I like it. 4/5 stars

Dreamreaper
09-13-2010, 09:50 PM
Looks great i can see I would have to spend a lot of time here to see everything. I do love the way it starts out with the old music then changing to morbid.

Jonathan
09-14-2010, 04:26 AM
Loving the new site man. I LOVE the B-day candles intro

freak 'n' stein
09-14-2010, 10:51 AM
Too cool!! Like everyone, I love the song!!!!

...may I ask, who designed your site?! Most sites for haunt attractions are pretty much "cookie cutter" sites...but this one is awesome. VERY "halloween horror nights.com" reminiscent!!!!

newhorror2010
09-14-2010, 11:19 AM
I notice you all are not open Halloween night which of course is Sunday this season. Any reason why not? Next season it's on a monday, then tuesday, etc. Does this mean you all wont be open for any of those nights as well?

chuck weber
09-14-2010, 11:21 AM
contact us. wanted to find out about some t-shirts for sale. (or if you have a STORE) let me know. thanks.

haunterx
09-14-2010, 11:23 AM
Good looking site...I like that it loads fast and does a great job of answering your customer's questions.

Vinny
www.ArxMortis.com

altered flesh fx
09-14-2010, 03:37 PM
i love it! it looks great!

tonguesandwich
09-14-2010, 04:27 PM
That is really nice...who did it???

spookologist
09-17-2010, 03:35 AM
Thanks for the input and compliments everyone.
To answer some of your questions, the creator of the site is Chris Grande and he does an awesome job on our sites every year.
We are not open Halloween unless its a Friday or Saturday. Thats our night to go visit other haunts.
We cut sales at around 2,000 per night to make the show enjoyable and so we can get out at a reasonable time.

Wow we open in 2 weeks...Have a great season!!!

I can't believe this is our 16th year.

Thanks again.

Wayne