PDA

View Full Version : Haunted Hoochie/ Dead Acres

badass
09-14-2010, 10:14 PM
Where does the time go ??

Its Hoochie Time again already and

heres wishing everyone the best n safest year..

and if ya can work it in...
get to the Hooch and raise a some Haunted Hoochie Hell...
its our 20 year anniversary ..
soo come celebrate with us...

Good luck and lets get this party started

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m88/deadacres/hoochiecrowd.jpg

VSneader2
09-14-2010, 10:40 PM
I will be there on the Oct. 23rd with my wife, my sister (who is terrified of haunts) and her husband. Between the haunt and watching my sister get scared senseless, It should be a good time. we are making the trip from indy and my sister is coming from michigan.

RobfromErie
09-14-2010, 11:04 PM
I have been dying to go visit your haunt for so long. But it's such a long drive. If anyone is going through erie, PA and will let me carpool, lemme know !
I don't smell and I'm not weird.

Tater
09-14-2010, 11:45 PM
Tim

Sorry I missed it on the Fourth but Mark my words I WILL BE THERE thursday the 23rd! See you then buddy, Might stop by sometime this week to say Hi also

ScaryPAGirl
09-15-2010, 12:04 PM
I so wish I still lived in Ohio would love to make your haunt. Your website is the bomb!

JackoWcko
09-15-2010, 01:30 PM
The haunt I'm at opens Oct. 1, and I told our group we should visit the Hooch the weekend before for inspiration. I got vetoed because they said they were too scared!

Looks like I'll be making the trip solo.

Banshee
09-15-2010, 09:15 PM
Tear it UP Hoochie-Poochies! Glad we got to come through earlier in the year:)
You all have a good & safe one too! :cool:

badass
09-17-2010, 08:52 AM
Ok now we know for sure how to fix any drought..

just open the Hoochie..

spring was sooo dry..right up til the midwest haunters convention..then blammo rained for a week..

and hasnt rained since...all summer dry as a bone..
and yopp..you guess it..

sooo tate..
lets see that tattoo
http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m88/deadacres/datattoo.jpg
life is short..soo keep it brutal

badass
09-17-2010, 09:03 AM
now i know some of you know i have other obsessions..
and this has nothing to do with Hoochie..
but look what showed up at the farm..

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m88/deadacres/baga.jpg

Tater
09-17-2010, 10:56 AM
Its tresspassing Tim shoot it and lets make some Jerky

jakprintsHAUNT
10-04-2010, 10:25 AM
Got to visit the Hoochie this past Thursday, and have got to say this place is a top notch attraction! Great sets, great actors, unique and edgy skits throughout, a well done 3D attraction that works well in 3D, and wasnt overdone, though there is a ton to look at everywhere in there! Loved how in the Hoochie you go in and outdoors, with actors even coming out of a "moat" you walk over, and lots of other pleasant surprises.

I won't give away too much but it was a fun time all around, well worth the 2 hour drive, admission, and little bit of wait, especially if you have a little bit of a twisted sense of humor for some of it. I would recommend this attraction to anyone, and will say that we need more bad ass edgy attractions like this out there! Id be applying there in a heartbeat if they were closer!

Thanks to the Hoochie staff for a great time!

Mike "Pogo" Hach

badass
10-05-2010, 11:40 AM
What a great season this is shaping up to be..
we have been absolutely packed

thanks for the kick ass review Mike
i cant wait til you bring Mushroomhead out to see the show..and your soo right
a twisted sense of humor is the key ingredient..

if any one hasn't made plans to come to Ohio
and see this industry's most brutal haunted house

there is still time
don't spend another year wishing you had made it..

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m88/deadacres/BrittneyBodyDrag146.jpg

Speculo
10-05-2010, 01:11 PM
Hoochie Rocks!

scrymnstr
10-05-2010, 03:07 PM
I trying to get up there on one of our off nights!

badass
10-08-2010, 11:52 AM
Ben..
I knew Dave was buildin you a red head so we figured we would see ya at Midwest..but Boo...
you missed the newness...

sooo

we are having a video contest on our forum and this kid edited this video and submitted it..
he isnt even from Ohio but he is a certified Hoochie Head
I thought it was pretty damn good for a 12 year old..
and the song RAWKs just like the Hooch
what do you think??

WXZ8b2NoRdw&feature=related

Jolly Pumpkin
10-08-2010, 12:28 PM
Yeah, He did do a good job. I'll be up at Dead Acres Saturday. I can't wait!

badass
10-09-2010, 10:50 AM
see ya tonight Noah....
might be a pause in the action at some point..
got some high profile celebs comin thru again..
and you know how that is sometimes..
with body guards and no one is to know kinda thing..
btw..the only flesh crew will be entertaining to distract..
so no one should notice...

been an Amazingly busy year..
hope everyone gets a taste of this perfect weather too..

rockstarbass1
10-18-2010, 01:58 PM
Ill be comming down this sat night! Haven't been down for a year or two and can't wait!! Just wondering does it change much year to year? Only reason I ask is when I came a few years ago I saw on the website vids that there was a lot of fire in some of the skits/ scenes but when I went there wasn't any that I recall other then an actor with a bic lighter. Sorry if it seams to be a weird question, either way its amazing and I'm comming. Thanks chris

No_Regret
10-21-2010, 10:44 PM
Man oh man...I have been dying to see this haunt the last couple years...just havent been able to make it down there!

VSneader2
10-22-2010, 08:26 AM
Wife and I are heading over there tomorrow

jakprintsHAUNT
10-28-2010, 03:19 PM
Tim,

Looking forward to meeting you tomorrow. Shot you an email last night, cant wait to see the Hoochie for the second time and really hoping the band guys can get away long enough to come as well!

Mike "Pogo" Hach

VSneader2
10-28-2010, 05:22 PM
Went last saturday, I can honestly say that was the best haunt I have ever been too. My wife was terrified, and she is hard to scare. I had a great time and can't wait to make it back over next year. Tim, you have a great haunt, keep up the good work.

badass
10-29-2010, 12:16 PM
I cant believe its that time again..
almost over already
seems we just got started

if you always wanted to see it
i suggest you get you asses here before its over..

Mike..i will see you and hopefully some members of Mushroomhead tonight...

and Vsneader.. the best you have ever seen is exactly what we are aiming for..thanks alot..we are having a blast and it shows..
the only complaint i hear is the lines are too long ...
sucks
but there are lots of haunts with a minimal wait..
but if ya want the Hooch..
there is a lil wait..haha

this Halloween we have yet another wedding on the main stage...not sure how many weddings that makes for us here..almost one a year though..and this one should be fun...even the preacher will be in costume...

dont think we broke any per night records..
but the season total is the highest in 20 years and that is definitely saying something..

welp off to eat some blue gills and morel mushrooms on the grill and a nap before it all kicks off again..

hope to see ya all soon at the legendary haunt tour...
peace

Dr Spooktakular
10-29-2010, 01:52 PM
Are you all gonna be opening up for MHC again this year?

jakprintsHAUNT
10-29-2010, 02:57 PM
Tim,

Huge bummer but neither I nor the band are going to be able to make it out tonight now. They are tied up with some VIP stuff at the show, and now Im stuck working later than expected and have some last minute props to now build for their Halloween show tomorrow. We are gonna have to try again next year, unless you are open for MHC again. Email me your address and I will still get that swag out to you though for your offer of hospitality. Thanks again for a good show when I came out and the VIP tour offer for the band. We'll talk soon.

Mike "Pogo" Hach