PDA

View Full Version : Haunt Vendor List

NightmareAftershockLLC
09-23-2010, 12:39 PM
The list is up and running, and we're hoping you can help us finish this list by sending me your information if you AREN'T already on the list...

http://www.HauntVendorList.com

Thanks

VSneader2
09-23-2010, 12:59 PM
your missing DC props

www.dcprops.com/contact.htm

poison
09-24-2010, 09:54 PM
This is an AWESOME list!
If someone is even looking for ANY Vendor they can find it here!
Well done!

terrormasue
09-25-2010, 06:30 AM
Thanks! We're not done yet. We are in the process of adding a discription for each vendor. I am still working on that. Again, I type rather slowly...lol There are a few discriptions that have been added but there are more to come very soon. Thanks again!

screamline studios
09-25-2010, 11:06 AM
dont forget about screamline.

Jason Blaszczak

http://screamlinestudios.com

NightmareAftershockLLC
09-25-2010, 11:17 AM
Again, I am busy as heck with this list. If you want to be added, please submit your information via the email on the site, in the format that the site is listed in, along with a description.

Thanks.

Haunted Prints (EOM)
09-25-2010, 01:56 PM
Please add HauntedPrints.com to the vendor list. We specialize in print marketing for haunted house fall events or any other we need. Our product line includes business cards, flyers, tickets, posters, vinyl banners and much more. We offer discounted prices to haunts.

Joshua Davis
HauntedPrints.com
EOMPrints.com
EdgeOverMarketing

NightmareAftershockLLC
09-25-2010, 02:04 PM
AGAIN. YOU NEED TO SEND YOUR INFO IN THE FORMAT LISTED ON THE SITE, to the email on the site. Thanks.

NightmareAftershockLLC
09-26-2010, 05:50 PM
http://www.HAUNTVENDORLIST.com is completely updated and running, as well as the ratings system. Simply click the "reviews" link beside each company profile to write or read reviews on that specific company.

Thanks!

screamline studios
09-26-2010, 08:29 PM
Why is it Keegan in almost every post i come across?? you sound like a arrogant person??? i am sure your just stressed out but if your starting a good thing within the industry, you should be happy that people are backing you???

Just my thoughts

Jason Blaszczak

screamline studios
09-26-2010, 08:44 PM
People dont always read every post, so for you to say AGAIN you should do this or that could turn people off, alot of people read the first post and spew out there first thought !! theres nothing wrong with that!!!!! sorry bro you just come across as very stand offish

Jason Blaszczak

terrormasue
09-26-2010, 08:46 PM
Hey Jason,

Keegan is not arrogant, not in the least. He has been working super hard trying to get this site up and running. I am helping him but I'm not sure how much of a help I really am. No, he is a good guy and a straight shooter.. He has taken his own time and expertise to work this super new site up for all of us. We want to make sure to include everyone's information. It is easier to to do that if vendors will post on the site rather than here. Just easier to keep track of. I think it is a much needed site and hopefully it will help all the haunters as well as the vendors out there. Again any info or suggestions for us just post them on the site. Thanks!!

Sue

screamline studios
09-26-2010, 08:54 PM
I here you Sue!! i will try my best to be cool!!!

NightmareAftershockLLC
09-26-2010, 08:57 PM
People dont always read every post, so for you to say AGAIN you should do this or that could turn people off, alot of people read the first post and spew out there first thought !! theres nothing wrong with that!!!!! sorry bro you just come across as very stand offish

Jason Blaszczak

Yeah, sorry if it came off that way. Right now I am being SLAMMED with everyone wanting on this list. And it's welcomed, however, the amount of typing and formatting that is required to get this site and list up and running is astronomical. So as sue said, it is SO much easier to just drop me an email with the info in the format, so that all we have to do is copy and paste, instead of searching for your information, and a description about your company, ya know?

Sorry Jason, certainly didnt mean to offend.

screamline studios
09-26-2010, 09:06 PM
Keegan i now got your back!!! i am sorry if i am trowing chops but this industry has been broken down over and over again by people that think they will make a quick buck and bail , we all need to come together as one unit !!! and i thank you for doing this.....

Jason Blaszczak

screamline studios
09-26-2010, 09:09 PM
(440) 205-0111 give me a ring Keegan anytime you want to shoot the shit !!!

Jason

smasters
09-26-2010, 09:09 PM
I took it as Keegan just wanted us to do it on thenew site which is proper and not take up the space on hauntworld which I dont know if Larry cares or not.

Smasters

NightmareAftershockLLC
09-26-2010, 09:33 PM
Keegan i now got your back!!! i am sorry if i am trowing chops but this industry has been broken down over and over again by people that think they will make a quick buck and bail , we all need to come together as one unit !!! and i thank you for doing this.....

Jason Blaszczak

Jason, the difference between me and many other people is exactly this! Everyone wants to make a dollar.... However, I have shelled out almost 300 bucks of my own money to make this site. WHY? because like you said? It's needed. And to me it is WORTH the money to have a system that we can all rely on for accurate representations of the people who provide us with products to fuel our passion. I know Sue has taken alot of time away from her haunt to type all of the contact information from the most recent transworld sheets..... So I am definitely indebted to her as well for her hard work =)

Thanks again to ALL of you for the support. =)

screamline studios
09-26-2010, 10:01 PM
I tip my hat to you and sue!!!!! kick some butt doing this and dont worry about bitch slapping someone for the good of this industry..

Jason Blaszczak

NightmareAftershockLLC
10-05-2010, 12:14 AM
Bumping this up just to keep it in the back of everyone's minds... Post reviews to help better this industry. =)