PDA

View Full Version : Printing for 2010-2011

jakprintsHAUNT
09-28-2010, 12:02 PM
For the last of you that arent open yet, or those who are and forgot or need replenishment on items, time is running out to get what you need, but we can help you with ALL of your printing needs!

Then vendors, never too early to start talking about your print needs for the conventions such as business cards brochures, booth signage, catalogs and more. IAAPA is right around the corner, and then Transworld, Hauntcon and more for next year!

Feel free to check us out at http://www.jakprints.com/haunt (this is the haunt industry portal to our site) Feel free to hit me up with any questions here or via email.

Anyone that has given us a chance this year or in the past and have been pleased with our services, first we'd like to extend our thanks, but please feel free to chime in about your experience here! If you happened to have any problems or complains, shoot me a PM...we are always looking for ALL types of feedback! We have learned a lot this year and look forward to helping the industry even more efficiently in the future!

Then any attractions in the Ohio or surrounding areas we happened to do printing for, I'd love to come out and visit you to see your attractions, discuss your experience with us, get some photos of you with your items, and what we can do to help you even better next time! Shoot me a message and we'll set it up!

Thanks!
Mike "Pogo" Hach