PDA

View Full Version : Special Thanks to Peter (Fables Studios)

scarygoat
09-30-2010, 11:04 AM
Hey Everyone,

I just recently had Peter at Fables Studios create a custom soundtrack for my haunt, and I just wanted to express my thanks. He did an amazing job on it. Kept me updated the whole time, and listened to everything I asked. All around great person to work with. If you need any Audio done for your haunt, you can get in touch with him here on the forum. He also mentioned he will be doing some Video in the future, so that should be cool.

Thanks again Peter, and I hope everyone has a great season!

- Jake

FablesStudios
10-01-2010, 03:59 PM
I had a great time working on your project!!! Very original Idea I must say! Thanks again for your kind words, I hope you have a great season!

Peter T
FS

scarygoat
10-01-2010, 08:43 PM
Thanks Peter! I will post a video of my haunt later on and have the soundtrack playing over it.

FablesStudios
05-24-2011, 12:21 PM
If anyone is looking for custom audio or a Queue line theme song please contact me with your ideas. Willing to work with any budget. Email me your info @ FablesStudiosinfo@yahoo.com

Examples of audio here:
www.FablesStudios.com

Many more by request..

Thanks!

Peter T
FS

Nightgore
05-24-2011, 12:30 PM
Where's the examples? -Tyler

FablesStudios
05-24-2011, 01:04 PM
Both websites I did the audio for.
www.FablesStudios.com (Voiceover, mix/master)
www.fseventdesign.com (Complete audio)

I can send you clips of more audio from haunts, movies, commercials and bands I have done. anything specific? Circus, Dream, industrial, metal, punk, pop, rock, voice over, Christmas stuff, gothic, forest, animal noises, explosions, sound effects, clasical... The list goes on.

Thank you!

Peter T
FS

HauntedPaws
05-24-2011, 01:09 PM
Just post them on some web space somewhere. Makes you look more professional and organized. Now it looks like it's a hobby. Just implement what Badger and voice from hell have done.

FablesStudios
05-24-2011, 02:17 PM
Almost done with the site. Ill post it here next week! Just putting the word out early.

Peter T
FS

scarygoat
05-24-2011, 02:41 PM
Can't wait to see the site Peter! I might be getting in touch with you soon, doing a twisted fairy tale theme this year and need some voice overs of nursery rhymes.

FablesStudios
05-25-2011, 04:21 PM
Any suggestions I should put up on the site?? Should I have generic stuff people can buy off Itunes for .99 cents?? What are somethings you look for in music/audio?

Thanks everyone.

Any info would be great.

Peter T
FS