PDA

View Full Version : Opening tomorrow~!

OblivionHauntedHouse
09-30-2010, 09:58 PM
Oblivion Haunted House officially opens its doors for the FIRST TIME tomorrow!!!! I wanted to thank you all for your help, support, suggestions and ideas to get us this far. We could not have done it with out you all (you know who you are)

To my friends at Disturbia, Haunted Overload, Haunted High, and Folklore - have a great season! Cannot wait to get that 'feeling' everyone talks about on their opening night.

Between designing, building and opening the musical RENT (my real job) and the haunt - I am supprised I can still type at this point!!!

Thanks again and have a rockin' season!!!

iamscared2009
09-30-2010, 10:11 PM
we wish you lots of luck!! Jay and yen

SilentScream
09-30-2010, 10:56 PM
Best of luck! Remember... have fun :D And be prepared to hear tons of stories from your staff, thats one of the best parts!

graystone
09-30-2010, 11:25 PM
Break a leg my friend you deserve a great season! Shane and it's I am proud of you! Shane this time.

danglin
09-30-2010, 11:32 PM
I hope you have a great opening night, and I hope you take the time to actually enjoy the moment that the first customer buys that ticket! It is a great feeling, and I know your crew has worked hard to reach this point.

Best of luck, and I hope you have a great season. We will catch up after the season to share stories!

Now get some rest.

elowther
10-01-2010, 03:51 AM
I know how you feel. Good luck and keep us posted on how it goes. You guys have done a great job and people will be really impressed. Have fun!

Eric

Jonathan
10-01-2010, 03:55 AM
Good luck I hope it all comes together.

FablesStudios
10-01-2010, 02:56 PM
have a great weekend!
Peter T
FS

chuck weber
10-01-2010, 03:02 PM
your photos and other great information on here are amazing. have a great grand opening night!