PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know how to reach Hauntatorium

Grimley
10-04-2010, 10:26 AM
If anyone can reach out to hauntatorium for me please do so. I tried the phone # and email for the last two weeks. I am still owed several masks and they will not return a call or email a response. Last time it took a month for them to respond to an email. Let me know if there is any other method. Thanks

effekz
10-04-2010, 11:31 AM
This is Jeremy, I'm the main sculptor of Hauntatorium. Feel free to email me at effekz@hotmail.com

I know dean has been swamped as of recently, plus to add in, our casting and molding supplies have been on back order for a bit.

He is working night and day to get the orders done and get them sent out. I will check on your order status and get back with you ASAP.

What's your email?

Yet again, sincerely sorry for the delay to everyone, this has been a hard year with moving our entire haunt and trying to run the studio at the same time. I know some other vendors are struggling too, I do hope everyone will bear with us and we'll get you taken care of.

Sincerely,

Jeremy K.

c/o Hauntatorium Studios

Grimley
10-04-2010, 11:53 PM
Just sent a PM so let me know. Thanks

effekz
10-06-2010, 09:37 AM
If Anyone needs to contact me for questions about orders or order statuses, feel free.

Make sure to put "Hauntatorium Studios" in the subject line., thanks!

Jeremy K.

c/o Hauntatorium Studios

Grimley
10-07-2010, 05:32 PM
Still have not heard ANYTHING. You would think that spending $4,000-$5,000 a year paid in full on time and they could at least call. I really don't care if they have a haunt or not.

effekz
10-08-2010, 08:58 AM
Spoke with Dean last night and he said that he'd gotten in touch with you.

Shoot me an email if you can with the products you ordered, and I"ll check and see if I can find out about it.

effekz
10-08-2010, 11:47 AM
He said that he'd sent you an email about your order, but wasn't sure if it got through or not.

Are you short some items on your last order, or wanting to place a new order?
Right now we've got a waiting list for new orders, but we can put you on it, if you'd like. We cannot guarantee getting you new product by Halloween at this point.

If you were shorted on items on your order, we can get those out to you ASAP.

Grimley
10-08-2010, 05:28 PM
I have received no emails or calls from them and at this point I would not order any more items from them. I have no faith I would ever get the items. I am short 6 of the burlap hoods and he even sent me an email 3 months ago that he was aware of this and would ship soon. Still have heard nothing and I am a patient guy. It was only ordered in March.

effekz
10-09-2010, 08:24 AM
We'll get the hoods out to you ASAP. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Grimley
10-10-2010, 07:22 PM
I will let you know when I receive them. Hopefully before Halloween.

Grimley
10-19-2010, 06:12 PM
7 months later and still have not filled my order

Grimley
10-25-2010, 08:27 PM
Once again I was told over 2 weeks ago the hoods were being sent ASAP. I am now loosing sales.

The Nightmare Factory
10-26-2010, 12:41 PM
I have called, our shipping department has called. I have emailed them, and yet they do not repsoned to our contacts.

I really wanted their stuff too. Fairly bummed out about this. I hope they are reading this...

You guys, contact us... say something!

Grimley
10-29-2010, 05:21 PM
I am still waiting. No phone calls, no emails, no masks. As for Customer service at Hauntatorium I give them an F. Anyone know what the name of that new ratings site?

Grimley
11-08-2010, 09:41 PM
Still have not received the masks and have gotten no answers.

Grimley
11-08-2010, 09:47 PM
Don't know how else to handle this. I sent them this email although I doubt they will respond.

"We are still missing the six hoods that were promised to us months ago. I will use legal action even if it is just to get my point across. To this day no one is responding to my emails or calls. I want my money back or the masks NOW!"

I will stake out this guys booth next year if I don't get my money back.

FearFactoryErie
11-08-2010, 11:18 PM
i love seeing threads like this. it just tells me(as a new haunt) who to stay away from...

Grimley
11-10-2010, 07:30 AM
Please avoid them. Unless you want someone to take your money and then never deliver the product. At least spookywoods finally sent the costumes. Even if it was the day after Halloween.

HauntedLehmanPark
11-10-2010, 10:02 AM
I have four classifications of vendors:

1) Vendor I will order from anytime cause I know they will also deliver on time.
so far: frightideas, froggy's fog, minispotlight.com

2) Vendors that I will order from, but expect them to take a while for processing.
such as nightscream studios,

3) Vendors that I WILL NEVER order from and will only pick up their items at shows
such as: lights alive (screwed me big time), nightscream studios

4) Vendors that I will just never order from cause their products are crap
well, none yet, but I am sure I'll find a bunch over time.

I suggest you make your own list to remind yourself!

Grimley
11-25-2010, 07:40 AM
Got this email on 11/18/10

"money is on its way and ill also send the hoods when i get them

Dean"

This is the first time anyone has contacted me from the company in months. I still have not received the money yet.

Darkangel
11-26-2010, 08:49 AM
Grimley,

Sorry to hear of your bad dealings with certain vendors, that's a tough break...

The review site you are looking for is http://www.hauntcompanyreviews.com/

DA

Grimley
01-05-2011, 02:08 PM
Just wanted to update everyone. Hauntatorium sent a check to cover the missing masks from our Transworld order last year. A check in an envelope. And we are done.