PDA

View Full Version : Are camo zombies ok??????? Dont want to offend.

OdetteDespairr
10-11-2010, 11:26 AM
Hey there just want peoples opinion i dont want to offend any of our patrons but two of our zombies want to wear their camo paintball fatigues which i think is fine but i dont want to offend anyone military that comes in, we have normal zombies in suits and dresses and stuff i was just curious if you think camo is ok for zombies to wear??????

Jackie
Rotting Flesh Radio

Bradenton Haunted Trail
10-11-2010, 11:41 AM
Yes it is fine the military has been doing all kinds of experiments for years they probably have accidentally made a few themselves. And at Silo X that is all they do.

soultrkr
10-11-2010, 12:00 PM
camo is used by more than the millitary. Aslong as they are not wearing millitary issued fatigues I doubt anyone will see a problem with it.

HauntedMemphis
10-11-2010, 03:56 PM
I'm sure someone will be offended, but most won't. Military uniforms have been used in movies and other haunted events for years, so I don't think it will be too much of a problem. Just be ready to deal with the few here or there that will try to make it a bigger deal.

Now, if your area is big on military families and audiences, I'd probably lay off this. For example, I grew up in San Diego. Absolutely no way I'd put up anything that might be construed as anti-military there, as you could be really hurting what your target audience is.