PDA

View Full Version : Hey Guys

Nightgirl
03-07-2007, 07:12 PM
Hey Everyone,
It's me, Morgan. I just wanted to say "Hello" to everyone and let everyone know that I'm now on HauntWorld. lol. It was great to meet all of you at TransWorld in Chicago. Can't wait to see everyone in Vegas!!! :D

brad
03-07-2007, 07:29 PM
WHAT UP MORGAN!!!!

Looks like Tyler actually let you on here to talk to us derranged psycopathic losers?

SWEET!!!!

See you in Vegas.

VEGAS BABY!!!

Nightgore
03-07-2007, 07:43 PM
Looks like someone got out of their cage... LOL! Just kidding. Welcome to hauntworld! Love ya. -Tyler

Empressnightshade
03-07-2007, 08:28 PM
Hey, Morgan!

How are you, Sweetie?

Welcome to Hauntworld. Ask lots of questions and leave awesome comments. Oh, and I hope Tyler warned you about Jim and Mr. Tuxedo. :D

Nightgirl
03-07-2007, 09:40 PM
Hey Gwen,

I'm doing pretty good thanks!

And Tyler warned me about Jim and Mr. Tuxedo. lol. :D

Nightgirl
03-07-2007, 09:42 PM
Hey Brad,

I know...Vegas is going to be awesome!! I can't wait.

OH, by the way..."I told you, you wouldn't finish that pizza" lol :D

PumpkinHead
03-07-2007, 10:08 PM
Welcome to the forums. You chose a great screen name.
I was on the forum menu and saw the name and immediately thought to myself , " Oh boy, Tyler got HER to join!"

Nightgirl
03-07-2007, 10:29 PM
I'm slowly but surely getting sucked into the Haunted Scene...

And I love it :D

PumpkinHead
03-07-2007, 10:32 PM
Come on , you know you really like it because you like being the normal person in a room whenever you go to a Haunt thing.

Nightgore
03-07-2007, 10:38 PM
Haahaa... Funny you say that, she did say something like that at the show! We were standing at the show floor, haunters everywere having a good time, she looks at me and says... "I feel so out-of-place!"... HAHAHA!

I'm trying to drag her into the industry... by her hair! LOL! But she is having fun and enjoying everything so far. -Tyler

Jim Warfield
03-07-2007, 10:41 PM
"The Haunt Scene", which scene exactly?
Exorcist bedroom?

Haunt as in a constructed October run-through or a place with supernatural happenings?
Some prefer one over the other some are afraid of one or the other.
Each one has it's own interesting things to consider......

PumpkinHead
03-07-2007, 10:41 PM
Haahaa... Funny you say that, she did say something like that at the show! We were standing at the show floor, haunters everywere having a good time, she looks at me and says... "I feel so out-of-place!"... HAHAHA!

My friend who helped me at my last show's quote was " I feel so normal... "
Your first Haunt show really is an eye opening experience.
Be grateful that you are lucky enough that you both enjoy it!

Jim Warfield
03-07-2007, 10:45 PM
A very old Transworld-Ravens Grin shirt had a drawing of my strange front room on it with the caption:"If you feel right at home here...then you must be from the Transworld Convention!"
It was a popular shirt that year.

damon carson
03-07-2007, 11:31 PM
EWWWWHH! FRESH BLOOD!
WELCOME!
DAMON

Raycliff Manor
03-08-2007, 09:11 AM
Welcome aboard Morgan! Once it's in your blood, like a Vampire, there's no turning back. Welcome to the children of the night :!: :twisted:

Kel

SpFXChic
03-08-2007, 11:48 AM
Welcome to the boards, Morgan. I've never had the pleasure of meeting you, but maybe we'll meet in Vegas. I *have* heard a lot about you though!

slash
03-08-2007, 01:19 PM
I don't know you but, hi Morgan!