PDA

View Full Version : I know this was asked...

graystone
10-26-2010, 04:12 PM
But who will be in Georgia the weekend after Halloween? I am going to see Dewayne and the guys Friday night at Forklore and Ben on Saturday night at NetherWorld and I am planning to get everyone together for dinner Saturday evening! Shane and it's who's game? Shane this time!

Slain
10-26-2010, 04:16 PM
Would love too but I will be taking the wife to the LSU /BAMA game.. I would much rater be getting scared.....

graystone
10-26-2010, 04:23 PM
Come on Paul!!!!! Hey why don't you go check out that one we been hearing about it's like the biggest, baddest, tallest, longest, scaryest, most extreame ranked #1 in the Universe one? You will have fun or you can come to my little, wanna be spook house called DiStUrBiA? Shane and it's it's not much but I own it outright! Shane this time!

graystone
10-26-2010, 04:33 PM
But I am open to other places if others suggest it. My FAVORITE PLACE TO EAT IS Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen in Norcross like 10 minutes from Bens. I am thinking like 5:00 PM Saturday night. Shane and it's lets set this up. Shane this time!

Slain
10-26-2010, 04:36 PM
You know dude when your all about hype it can only take you so far...
I once told a girl how big my dick was till I had to pull it out... Don't claim you've got it unless your sure.. Ever heard the saying don't bring a knife to a gun fight? Same thing..

graystone
10-26-2010, 04:49 PM
That is too funny!!! Shane and it's way to funny! Shane this time!

freak 'n' stein
10-26-2010, 05:02 PM
Shane! I'll be there (possibly with a few of our crew) Last year Ben was gracious enough to give us the BTS tour of both haunts so we wanna check it out again. Brad texted me a few weeks ago about this so I've been looking forward to it! Is it Friday the 5th, Saturday the 6th?? Brad also said you might have your party bus...is it true?!!

Badger
10-26-2010, 05:56 PM
I will be at Netherworld on Friday night November 5th. I can't do Saturday...

graystone
10-26-2010, 07:22 PM
Yes my tour bus will be there. I will be there on Saturday night I am going to Fokelore on Friday night. Shane and it's look me up! Shane this time!

Umby
10-26-2010, 10:05 PM
I live in GA so of course I will be here lol...

Unfortunately we will be closed that weekend... Halloween night is a wrap for us this year.

I've had the pleasure of visiting Folklore and Netherworld this year and can't say enough good things.

brad
10-26-2010, 10:19 PM
Shane count me in!! And it's looking like I'll be the only one of my crew going.

And am I rolling in your bus Shane?

graystone
10-26-2010, 10:55 PM
Leaving at 9AM on Friday morning so come on I got you a bunk saved! Shane and it's don't be late! Shane this time!!!

freak 'n' stein
10-27-2010, 12:51 PM
Haha! Shane, the only time I got to see the tour bus was from the OUTSIDE when it was parked in front of the Darkness back in March...could I swing a tour?! haha

(Brad...Sue, don't forget what was playing on the flat screen - lol <---that made my whole Transworld visit...almost)

graystone
10-27-2010, 01:24 PM
Look me up if your at NetherWorld on Saturday! Shane and it's no skin flix playin! Shane this time!!!

Speculo
10-27-2010, 07:22 PM
We have a hotel nearby, the Marriot Courtyard that has a special rate for out of town vistors to NETHERWORLD, you can find it here -

http://www.fearworld.com/directions.php

We have arranged to have a meeting room on Saturday evening there as well, and a shuttle every 30 minutes between the Haunt and the hotel. We will get some snacks and such for the room but we cannot provide alcohol, but they do sell it there.

I will post more as we get closer.

Looking forward to seeing folks that Saturday!

freak 'n' stein
10-27-2010, 07:29 PM
Lmao! Will do Shane. I can't wait!

Thanks Ben for posting that Marriott link.

...O'Shawn and it's Transworld 2010 all over again!! <--- sorry, I just had to. haha. See you all next weekend!!

graystone
10-27-2010, 11:08 PM
So looking forward to seeing and hanging out with my friends from here! Shane and it's don't forget we are getting together Saturday! Shane this time!

graystone
10-28-2010, 03:11 PM
Whos in Atlanta Saturday night and who's game for dinner hit me up here or email! Shane and it's most know my number also! Shane this time!

Badger
10-29-2010, 08:26 AM
My plans have now changed and I will be headed to Atlanta for Netherworld on SATURDAY. Would someone contact me with plans and details and whatever I have to do to meet up with everyone...?

graystone
11-01-2010, 11:07 PM
Who's up for dinner Saturday? Shane and it's let me know! Shane this time!

Badger
11-03-2010, 07:09 AM
I'm game...

terrormasue
11-03-2010, 11:31 AM
Shane, count us in!! Brad, myself and 3 others will be leaving Shreveport early early Friday morning. We should be in Atlanta around 5:00 Friday evening. Where do you want us to meet you? Looking forward to seeing everyone!!

Sue

graystone
11-03-2010, 12:22 PM
I am going to Forklore and 13 stories Friday night lets all do dinner at Pappadeaux Seafood ( my favorite place to eat) in Norcross at 12:30 Saturday I am staying Fri & Sat night at the Courtyard by Marriott if yall get there by 6ish yall can ride with me to the Haunts Friday night! Shane and its hows that sound? Shane this time!

Badger
11-03-2010, 12:28 PM
How about an early dinner instead? I doubt I'll be able to make Norcross by 12:30...

newhorror2010
11-03-2010, 12:38 PM
But who will be in Georgia the weekend after Halloween? I am going to see Dewayne and the guys Friday night at Forklore and Ben on Saturday night at NetherWorld and I am planning to get everyone together for dinner Saturday evening! Shane and it's who's game? Shane this time!

I'm most definitely going to be in Georgia! I've been planning for a 2nd trip to Netherworld since the 1st time I went! I absolutely LOVED it! Leaving Nashville, TN around 7:10 ish PM & plan on being at a hotel late Friday evening to crash. Up around 8AM or so, do a little sight seeing, then later heading to Netherworld!

graystone
11-03-2010, 02:05 PM
I am open to a later time if you let me know! Shane and it's suggestions? Shane this time!

Badger
11-03-2010, 02:19 PM
How about 4:00ish? That we we can take the time to enjoy everything then head out to the haunt...

graystone
11-03-2010, 03:00 PM
I am making reservations Friday for Saturday at 4:30 at Pappadeaux Seafood on Jimmy Carter Blvd at 4:30 if your going to join us let me know. Either here or text me at 256-710-0515. The sooner you let me know the better! This place is like 10 minutes from NetherWorld this place is Awsome if you have never ate there. Shane and it's let me hear from you! Shane this time.

brad
11-03-2010, 04:29 PM
Shane, put down 5 people for my crew to eat there.

Badger
11-03-2010, 07:42 PM
I will; probably be solo, but I'll let you know if that changes...

terrormasue
11-04-2010, 06:01 AM
OK we have the Courtyard by Marriott booked. See you Friday!

Sue

Jordan24
11-04-2010, 01:55 PM
A few guys from the crew and I will be making the trip up from Jacksonville to check out Folklore and Netherworld tomorrow night...
We're looking forward to it!

graystone
11-04-2010, 03:57 PM
Ok for those who want to meet up with us were staying at the Courtyard by Marriott it's not far from Netherworld. Tomorrow night Fri Nov 5th we will leave the hotel at 6pm to head out to 13 stories haunt then on to Fokelore then back to hotel. On Sat Nov 6th we will meet for dinner at 4:30 then to Netherworld then an evening of hanging out! Shane and it's look forward to seeing my haunt friends! Shane this time.

Badger
11-05-2010, 07:28 AM
Anyone have an extra couch? Money is a bit tight at the moment and I don't fancy drive 3.5 hours back that night...

Speculo
11-05-2010, 11:45 AM
Some updates...

We have a suite to gather at in the Marriot Courtyard - #250 to get out of the cold!

It will be open 8P-12 Midnight -

We will have some snacks and such - Adult beverages are ok as well as long as they are kept in the room.

They will run shuttles to and from NETHERWORLD 7-11 every half hour or as needed, talk to the front desk.

See you this weekend!

Jonathan
11-05-2010, 12:08 PM
Was fun talking to you again last night Ben. And to Jennifer.

For lots of fun details on the event. Ben and Jen along with Hundred Acres Manor Coverage are on the new RFR #224 going up to spin later tonight

Stay tuned for when its ready to listen to.

Umby
11-05-2010, 01:25 PM
We look forward to seeing everyone on Saturday!

graystone
11-06-2010, 07:29 AM
Dinner at 4:30 before Netherworld. Shane and it's see you all then! Shane this time!!

NightmareAftershockLLC
11-06-2010, 07:39 AM
And I just want to thank you, Shane, for showing Jim and I your hospitality by allowing us to tag along and tour these haunts with your crew. I am BEYOND grateful.

Thanks again!

-Keegan

freak 'n' stein
11-07-2010, 04:05 PM
Can I second Keegan's statement?! Shane, it was great getting to hang out with you this weekend. The tour bus is amazing and you're always great at planning events and get togethers. Met a lot of great people and I can't wait to see everyone in March!!

Badger
11-07-2010, 04:46 PM
I third Keegan's statement and wanted to say it was great seeing everyone. I especially want to thank Ben for providing such generous hospitality and for having a great haunt. My knee is still a bit sore but now I can say I have been an 'official' slider at Netherworld. Can't wait to do it again next year...

graystone
11-07-2010, 04:51 PM
LMAO we have been sitting on I65 out of Birmingham for 3 hours!!!! We were just told we have got a 2 hour more wait due to a bad accident! Traffic is 4 miles ahead of us and 15 behind us! Shane and it's were having fun! Shane this time!

graystone
11-07-2010, 06:34 PM
Were still here sitting in the middle of I65! Shane and it's thank goodness we got food! Shane this time!

graystone
11-07-2010, 10:02 PM
Just wanted to say a big Thanks to the 13 stories bunch and the gang at Forklore it's always great to see friends! Also I want to say a big Thank you to Ben and Billy it always amazes me what these guys do and every time I am there they make me and my gang feel so welcome! I also wanted to Thank Ben for the party room at the hotel it was fun. You can't go wrong with the GA haunts!

Also wanted to say Sue, Brad, O'Shawn, and the other 50 plus that was at the dinner it was great seeing you all it was a blast! I wish you all a good rest! Shane and it's God Bless You All! Shane this time!

terrormasue
11-08-2010, 07:16 AM
WOW! We actually may have made it home to Shreveport before you made it to Huntsville!!! So happy you werenít involved !! A huge THANK YOU ! Shane for letting us ride along on the BUS!! So wonderful to see your mom and Shea, hope I spelled that correctly. Loved meeting your crew!! Also a big Thank you to Dewayne at Folklore. Thanks for the lights on tour. What you have done is simply amazing! Your dad is quite the carpenter. I may need to hire him!! Another Thanks to the gang at 13 Stories!! To NETHERWORLD, Ben and Billy, thank you for the tour. Your production is AMAZING! Even if I went through 100 times I donít think I would see everything. Your attention to detail is awesome. One is totally immersed into Netherworld the moment you walk onto the property. Your actors are top notch to say the least. Thank you again for your hospitality!! Also, A.J. and Badger it was great meeting you both. OK so I will see all of you again in March at Transworld!!!!! Canít wait!

Sue