PDA

View Full Version : What's going on with Creepy Collection???

Dman
10-26-2010, 09:27 PM
Now that I have your attention I just wanted to say a great big Thank You to Jerry at Creepy Collection. While a bunch of venders were unable to deliver the quality or products that were ordered, Jerry delivered above and beyond what I expected.

I won a couple of Jerry's auctions on Ebay, (the final price with shipping was half of the show prices for this season). I bought the props to use next year figuring that they would ship sometime in November, the auction ended the second week of October. I was shocked when a huge box was delivered on Monday and the quality was just as good as that at the show ( he put the time and effort in, even though his profit margin was much lower than usual).

Thank you Jerry, I will be spending more time in your booth this coming Transworld.

Dan Augusto
Owner Tombstone Productions
Owner Monster Mash Screampark

Dman
10-27-2010, 10:35 PM
Just wanted to keep this current.
Thanks again Jerry

Dan

Haunted Yard Props
10-28-2010, 04:32 PM
These guys really hooked me up after i won an auction and pciked up in person. Got a Van full of deals for rock bottom prices!

Thanks

Ed Z

ZombieRaider
10-28-2010, 08:07 PM
I'm not really into gore but I met him at a show...Extremely cool dude and his stuff looks phenominal....When I first read that title I thought "Oh no"....lol.....ZR

damon carson
10-29-2010, 01:21 AM
Creepy Collection is great! Love there stuff. Im not big into gore but if you want some these are the guys to go with.
Damon

Capt.Chaos
10-29-2010, 09:26 AM
I would also like to comment on Creepy Collection. I also placed an order mid Sept and said that I was not expecting delivery this year. I received my item around Oct. 10th. Great product!!! I am very impressed.
I am a first year guy and I have to admit that I am very disappointed in this indusry's vendors. As a multi-business owner I understand that customer satisfaction is first priorty. After visiting Transworld I found a humber of vendors that I considered doing business with. I feel pretty lucky in my choices. Gore Galore delivered and was exceptional. Thanks Kevin and Crew. I also ordered from Precinct 13 (costumes) Got them right away. Perfect. And Spooky Props. Thanks you!! I will be back. But I also did place some orders that never got shipped and no replies. I was lucky in that those vendors did not take money until project started. I also was planning on doing business with some of the vendors that people are mentioning here next year. I will be very cautious with who I do business with next season.
I am not trying to start a war on this forum. I just would like to say thanks where it is due. There are always 2 sides to every story and I would hope that the vendors in this industry would work on these customer relations problems.
Respectfully submitted,

Buck

Gore Galore
10-29-2010, 11:24 AM
Buck,
please let me say thankyou very much for your complements, and for posting a positive note about how your orders went. We are also very thankful for your business and possibly even more of your understanding that life and business can be very complicated at times. That doesn't excuse not taking care of business.
Just the simple fact you understand this fact is a reason all vendors should be thankful for having haunters such as yourself as customers. Empathy is something we should all be better at.
With that being said, we would be honored to get to work with you again in the future.
Now get back to haunting and keep gore Alive!