PDA

View Full Version : Bradenton Haunted Trail Halloween 2010

Bradenton Haunted Trail
11-08-2010, 01:59 PM
Wow what a year it has been We did really well this year and had over 3,000 hits on the new web site (not bad for my first web site). And we had over 1,600 guest this year with over 4,000 in donations (that almost covered my cost. lol). I will post some pics later this week and will put up a link to the video on u-tube. Hope everyone had a good season, now for the 3 week break down. Keep on posting about your ideas for next year I already have 1 new area that I am going to start MADUSSA lots of snakes and a couple of air whips should be great. Check back later for more up dates.

http://bradentonhauntedtrail.com

Happy Haunting
Shawn

P.S. here is one pic

Pumpkin King
11-08-2010, 06:53 PM
Glad you had a good season! The Medussa idea sounds awesome.

darkXmoon
11-08-2010, 09:37 PM
Every chance I get I like to state it. When I was 14 a man said he would share the greatest secret about haunted houses with me only if I promised to share it with the world. "You know your working at a great haunted house when you know they don't make any money that year and open the next." So I got nothing but respect for you and your haunt.

If you ever get stuck and need a bit of help, I love helping out other haunts when ever I can.

Bradenton Haunted Trail
11-10-2010, 11:05 PM
This is the start of my new pictures from 2010. Hope you like my Haunt.

Bradenton Haunted Trail
11-10-2010, 11:09 PM
Just some mor pics from 2010.

darkXmoon
11-10-2010, 11:12 PM
Quick question, did you make a video showing how to make a simple animatronic with a pirate mask ?

Bradenton Haunted Trail
11-10-2010, 11:24 PM
And yet some more pics. Hope you like, That's it for now If I can figure out How to do a u-tube lynk I will do that. But if you search for Bradenton Haunted Trail Walkthrough you should find it. It was filmed the day after Halloween with only 4 actors instead of the 30 we had when we where open if you would please let me know how you like these pic and the video.

darkXmoon
11-11-2010, 12:14 AM
AND YOU DO ALL THIS FOR FREE!!! This is all just amazing. So how many people did you get at your trail ? If you already posted this info I'm sorry I missed it.

Pumpkin King
11-11-2010, 03:25 PM
WOW I love the pirate ship love the asylum everything is so AMAZING!

hauntedkimmy
11-12-2010, 05:38 AM
AMAZING stuff! That pirate ship is absolutely to die for! Great job!!! Can't believe you do all of that for free, how awesome! :)

Bradenton Haunted Trail
01-17-2011, 04:46 PM
Hope everyone is doing well just thought i would see how many home haunters are going to Transworld?

Shawn

Haunt_guy
02-02-2011, 09:20 PM
I will be at transworld this year, staying at the renaissance grand. This will be my 3rd transworld, always a great time! If any other home haunters are going and would like to meet up at some point, I'm definitely game to talk haunt over some brews. -Jeff

Bradenton Haunted Trail
02-07-2011, 11:08 PM
I am staying at the ren also. Lets talk

danny_p
02-13-2011, 12:20 PM
I will be heading down to the show with some friends from a haunt in my town. Right now all I know were doing is the darkness tour and shanes party. I'll more than likley be sticking with them for the most part, as this will be my first time in st. louis for the show. I went back in 07 by myself in chicago it was real fun I'm quite looking forward to this years.

Bradenton Haunted Trail
02-13-2011, 09:47 PM
That's cool we are doing all the tours and Shane's party also hope to meet you.

Shawn

danny_p
02-13-2011, 11:35 PM
For sure once the days get a little closer before the trip I'll get in touch with ya on here.

Bradenton Haunted Trail
03-21-2011, 08:44 PM
Well it is official we are going pro and we have a location, feel free to continue to PM me I am always glad to help when I can. I will start a new thread in the Fright forum in the next few days with some pics off our new location and some builds as we get started.

Shawn

P.S. the web site will be changing soon also