PDA

View Full Version : 300 Rocked

drfrightner
03-11-2007, 01:59 PM
300 was bloody, filled with cool monsters, gory fight scenes, and more carnage than you've ever seen!!! 300 rocked!

Larry

Nightgore
03-13-2007, 05:24 AM
The digital mastery of this film was amazing! 2 thumbs way, WAY up! It was also good to see the guy from Moulin Rouge and Van Helsing to get a more "brutal" role! Great Movie! -Tyler

SomeThingInTheIce
03-15-2007, 03:04 PM
Saw this and loved it, it will be going into my DVD collection.

Jim Warfield
03-25-2007, 09:50 PM
Finally saw "300" today. It was a good movie.
We had heard alot of critical remarks concerning alot of things supposidly wrong or not done well or over done in this movie. Funny thing, We didn't see any of these extremes in this movie?
Some reviewers have very strange and easily offended sensibilitys or else they just need something to grouse about?
The sachz scene was not like a pohrnoe movie.
The movie was not just one long, battle scene with no dialog.
The dialog spoke to basic human needs and fears that are the same items of concern today.
I commend the writer(s) with not getting too carried away with their craft and making everyone too wordy or long winded.

Frank Petruccelli
03-27-2007, 06:34 AM
You should see what these actors went through to get into shape for this film, those are not CGI Abs. You can check it out on You Tube, gruelling.

Nightgore
03-27-2007, 06:42 AM
No CGI there... but they WERE airbrushed for a bigger effect! Heeheehee... from an "inside" source! -Tyler

redcrowdesign
03-27-2007, 10:04 AM
300 was released recently in mexican teathers, I am so looking forward to see it, the trailer looks superb!!

Tomorrow is the nationań '2x1' day in mexican movie teathers, so I will probably go with wifey to see it.