PDA

View Full Version : More New website...

steve
03-11-2007, 05:49 PM
http://www.clownshateu.com

The prelim has been launched. Granted theres no real content yet... The beginning layout, and site is there.

Nightgore
03-11-2007, 05:56 PM
Nice work! I love how the video is split and the clowns try to get you to each others side of the site... very nice! -Tyler

brad
03-11-2007, 06:04 PM
It's looking good now. I reallylike the video at the beginning. I watched it for like 10 minutes, and there's no repteat to it. Good improv!!!

Kevin Dells
03-11-2007, 06:11 PM
Steve when you get done with your venture, Svenpuss would like to hire you to finally make us a trademark for jackets.

Reggies idea and she won't veer from it anyway but it's a cat in a viking hat. Yeah i know,weird but look at the source.

As i said it's for us and not the haunt so be nice on the price, could work out a trade for nude reggie pics? KIdding STEVE!!!

Raycliff Manor
03-12-2007, 10:01 AM
Steve, is one of the clowns you??? If so, I did see you at the show and didn't know it was you! :lol: Digging the website! Post an update when it's done. I'd love to check out the finished product! I'm amazed at how quickly the video loads and how smoothly it streamed for me. Great job!

Kel

Frighteners Entertainment
03-12-2007, 10:08 AM
Very entertaining, nice work!

steve
03-13-2007, 09:41 PM
update...

clownshateu.com

has some more content, not compltely... but the layout is all there