PDA

View Full Version : Insane Shane TransWorld Kick Off Party 2011

graystone
11-29-2010, 06:29 PM
Ok guys here is the thread to keep up with all the details coming soon! Bigger party, bigger prizes, bigger room, food, fun, networking, seeing old friends, making new ones! It's the party of the year! Shane and it's more to come soon! Shane this time!

damon carson
11-29-2010, 06:37 PM
Chances to win free tickets!? Just an idea but you could do a raffle for free tickets maybe. Could go towards the party or a charity?
Damon

brad
11-30-2010, 09:29 AM
Shane, let me know when you start selling tickets, and I'll be the first person to buy tickets again this year!!

And I should have the same crew that was with me in Atlanta there too.

terrormasue
11-30-2010, 11:47 AM
We have our FIRST DONATION TO THE PARTY!!!!!

Thanks Bobbie!

Would be happy to donate a Coffin Basket filled with Bloody Mary F/X "Makeup
To Die For"
www.dearbloodymary.com

graystone
11-30-2010, 05:48 PM
Sue has sent out emails to you all on my behalf. Please at least respond before Dec 15th as I want to get as many Vendors that donates listed in HauntWorld magazine as I can. Looks like you guys have steped up to the plate again this year to help me. Remember this is OUR Party it's for the Industry. both buyers and vendors! Sue THANKS for the help this is always a huge undertaking! Shane and it's gonna be fun! Shane this time!

NightmareAftershockLLC
11-30-2010, 09:33 PM
Checkout our SITE for the most up to date information and vendors that donated =)

http://www.hauntcompanyreviews.com/party

damon carson
11-30-2010, 09:53 PM
Sorry your link doesnt work. Its more of just a graphic if Im not mistaken.
Damon

NightmareAftershockLLC
11-30-2010, 09:57 PM
it is just a graphic. Edited Post to include link as well.

graystone
12-01-2010, 08:04 AM
Guys for those who want's to donate product to give away please either email Sue at terrormasue@yahoo.com or me at shanedabbs@aol.com. Shane and it's Thanks for the support! Shane this time!

terrormasue
12-02-2010, 09:41 AM
The list of donations are growing fast! This party will be off the charts. This will be the one PARTY YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS!!

graystone
12-02-2010, 02:05 PM
For all your help this is helping me alot! And THANK YOU guys for donating and attending its going to be a night of fun again for sure. Ok just so you guys know the party has been moved from Wednesday to Thursday! Again the party is THURSDAY night at the Renaissance Grand Hotel. By demand we are in a bigger room this year it's the Crystal Ball Room. I moved the party to Thursday so that all the Vendors can attend last year they were still setting up and could not come! Prices, food, and other info will come soon I am still working out the details.

When ...... Thursday March 10th 2011
Where ..... Renaissance Grand Hotel Crystal Ball Room
Time..... 7:30PM to 12:30AM

The Vendor Donations are pouring in again this year and I can't THANK these guys enough! It's such an honor for me! Shane and it's updates coming soon! Shane this time!!!!

graystone
12-02-2010, 05:24 PM
Just looking over the donations and were at about $7500.00 already!! Shane and it's who knows where we will end! Shane this time!

brad
12-03-2010, 04:12 PM
Shane, thats awesome man!! And go Sue for helping out this year!

Keep us posted.

terrormasue
12-04-2010, 08:59 PM
FYI We now have 2 ways (thanks to Keegan Smith) to view the dontated items and the vendors who donated them. Please check out the following

http://www.Hauntcompanyreviews.com and click on the "Insane Shane Party" or

http://www.Insaneshaneparty.com Either of these web addresses will get you to the list

Some of the values are not listed because I have don't have them yet but they are forth coming.

Also, I know several other vendors have donated recently and at this time they are not listed but they will be by next week.

There will also be a photo page dedicated to the party pics

Website will be continually updated letting everyone know of the events planned for the party. So go check it out!!! Hope to see everyone there!

terrormasue
12-06-2010, 06:09 PM
We should have an updated list on the website by this evening!! The donations are pouring in! Thanks again Shane for hosting the party of the YEAR!!!

graystone
12-06-2010, 06:34 PM
Don't thank me. I want to THANK you, Keegan and all the great hardworking vendors in this Industry! My name is only on the party it's the great people of this Industry that makes the party! Shane and it's were gonna rock this party all night! Shane this time!

chuck weber
12-07-2010, 04:20 PM
I hear the AFTER-PARTY is in the HOTEL LOBBY, and then, the TOUR BUS !!! (Ha Ha !) Have a great time everybody !!!!! (Like a G-6 !)

graystone
12-07-2010, 04:22 PM
The menu.....

Station 1...

Finger Sandwiches...

Ham and Swiss with Spicey Slaw
Smoked Turkey, Tomato, Pesto Aioli
Roast Beef and Boursin Cheese. Lightly pickled red onions

Station 2...

Wings...

Buffalo
BBQ
Char Sui
Blue Cheese and Celery Sticks

Station 3...

Pizza Station

Tomato and Mozarella and Aged Provolone
Bacon, Ricotta and Fresh Basil
Spicy Chorizo, Aged Provolone Peppers and Onions

Station 4...

Fried

Deep Fried Ravioli
Mozarella
Chicken Fingers|
Dipping Sauces

Station 5...

BBQ

Pulled Pork Sliders
Pulled Chicken Sliders
Garnishes of slaw, fried pickles, hot sauce

Station 6...

Desserts

Cheese Cake
Chocolate Cake
Blueberry Cobbler
Strawberry Cobbler
Peach Cobbler
Assorted Pastries
Lemon Tart
Rasberry Tart

Station 7... ( all free)

Drinks

Coffee
Tea
Water
Lemonade

Station 8...

Cash Bar

Beer
Wine
Mixed Drinks

Food will be served all night long eat as much and as many times as you like!

Shane and it's who is hungry now? Shane this time!!!

sophisticatedterror
12-07-2010, 04:25 PM
Sounds awesome! sounds like there is a lil something for everyone that attends this year! cant wait to chow down and add a few pounds!

Kale

SomeThingInTheIce
12-07-2010, 06:54 PM
The trip would be worth it just to pig out at this feast.

The menu.....

Station 1...

Finger Sandwiches...

Ham and Swiss with Spicey Slaw
Smoked Turkey, Tomato, Pesto Aioli
Roast Beef and Boursin Cheese. Lightly pickled red onions

Station 2...

Wings...

Buffalo
BBQ
Char Sui
Blue Cheese and Celery Sticks

Station 3...

Pizza Station

Tomato and Mozarella and Aged Provolone
Bacon, Ricotta and Fresh Basil
Spicy Chorizo, Aged Provolone Peppers and Onions

Station 4...

Fried

Deep Fried Ravioli
Mozarella
Chicken Fingers|
Dipping Sauces

Station 5...

BBQ

Pulled Pork Sliders
Pulled Chicken Sliders
Garnishes of slaw, fried pickles, hot sauce

Station 6...

Desserts

Cheese Cake
Chocolate Cake
Blueberry Cobbler
Strawberry Cobbler
Peach Cobbler
Assorted Pastries
Lemon Tart
Rasberry Tart

Station 7... ( all free)

Drinks

Coffee
Tea
Water
Lemonade

Station 8...

Cash Bar

Beer
Wine
Mixed Drinks

Food will be served all night long eat as much and as many times as you like!

Shane and it's who is hungry now? Shane this time!!!

terrormasue
12-07-2010, 07:23 PM
WOW Menu sounds Awesome!

FYI , The vendors who would like to have their company name and their donated item listed in the January issue of Haunt World have a little more time. Originally the dead line was set for Dec 15th we now have until Dec 30th. I have sent out emails but I may have missed someone. If you would like to donate to the Insane Shane party please email me at this address Terrormasue@yahoo.com or
SueGray@Eastman.com I will get the information out to you as soon as possible. Thanks again to everyone who has donated so far. The list is awesome. Check it out at http://Insaneshaneparty.com

Information about the costume contest will be coming soon!

Sue

damon carson
12-07-2010, 10:09 PM
The food sounds great Shane! Im already gettin hungry!
Damon

graystone
12-08-2010, 10:38 AM
http://www.insaneshaneparty.com

We are already nearing the $10,000.00 mark on donations thanks to all the great vendors out there. I am sure we will top $15,000.00 maybe even $20,000.00 this year because some of my personal vendor friends have not decied yet what they are giving but will. All these guys will need our support at TransWorld.

Keegan I want to thank you for your time on this project and the website looks great if anyone has any pictures from last year you want Keegan to post contact us and we will get them on. Sue I want to thank you too you guys have so helped me on this! I think I may get to enjoy the party this year!!!!!! Shane and it's THANK YOU ALL! Shane this time!

NightmareAftershockLLC
12-08-2010, 06:50 PM
It has been my pleasure to help out! It's a shame I'm not going to be there this next year due to military obligations. 2012 can't come soon enough!

terrormasue
12-08-2010, 08:03 PM
We have the information about the Costume Contest listed on the Home Page. The Menu is up on the Menu tab! More donations have been added. There will be more donations added tomorrow, I ran out of time today,,,,,,,,Work got in the way..LOL I did not get the updated list to Keegan, my fault. Check it out!
http://Insaneshaneparty.com

Sue

terrormasue
12-09-2010, 07:06 PM
OK PEOPLE!!! We have updates!!! More amazing prizes have been added!! Check it out!! http://www.Insaneshaneparty.com

A.J. Let me check with Shane and I will get back to you ASAP!! Thanks!

Sue

Nightgore
12-09-2010, 08:21 PM
Anybody have the EXACT link to the donations/door prize page? Not the homepage... Thanks. -Tyler

creep house
12-09-2010, 08:45 PM
Anybody have the EXACT link to the donations/door prize page? Not the homepage... Thanks. -Tyler

http://insaneshaneparty.com/donations/

Casey .............CREEPHOUSE

NightmareAftershockLLC
12-11-2010, 09:02 PM
The Mobile HTML version of this site is out, so those with Mobile Devices can check it out as well!

http://m.insaneshaneparty.com, or simply visit the main page, and you will be re-directed.

Thanks =)

graystone
12-15-2010, 09:46 AM
Check us out on facebook...

Insane Shane Transworld Kickoff Party 2011

terrormasue
12-16-2010, 11:21 AM
We are almost to $13,000 in donations!!!! Check out the Insane Shane TransWorld Pary of the year!!!!!!

Just a reminder, everyone has until Dec. 30th to donate if they want to be listed in the Janurary issue of Haunt World Magazine!

Thanks again to all that have donated !!!

http://www.Insaneshaneparty.com

See everyone at TransWorld!!!! 2011!

Sue

xxxdirk
12-16-2010, 04:47 PM
Shane, I am really hoping on attending your party again. BOTH years I attended I walked away with $400 props that I won. Also, THANK you so much for the chat. You and the Pickle are guys that will take the time to help out a fellow owner with a question. God Bless you!! Ron

graystone
12-16-2010, 09:32 PM
I am always glad to help people out so anytime my friend! Sue we are now over $13,000.00 were closing in on $15,000.00 Thanks to everyone! Shane and it's are we gonna party or are we gonna party? Shane this time!

terrormasue
12-18-2010, 08:33 PM
Yes we are up to $15,000.00 in donations. The site will be updated later tonight. This will be a party to remember!!!!

See you in St. Louis!!!!

Sue

graystone
12-18-2010, 09:13 PM
We have some vendors in this Industry who just plain suck. BUT I will also tell you there are vendors in this Industry who is amazing! When called they always step up to the plate and I want to see everyone stepping up and supporting those who support us! Shane! And it's an Honored Shane! This time!

NightmareAftershockLLC
12-18-2010, 10:59 PM
Site all updated with the most recent donations including two MYSTERY DONATIONS?!?!?!?!

-Keegan

terrormasue
12-20-2010, 01:51 PM
We are adding more and more wonderful donations weekly! Thanks again to everyone!.

terrormasue
12-24-2010, 07:55 PM
Check out http://www.Insaneshaneparty.com donations are still coming in!! Almost up to $17,000.00

Front Yard Fright
12-25-2010, 10:09 PM
Will tickets be available at the door?

graystone
12-26-2010, 10:19 AM
We have to presell tickets in order to know the amount of food we need. The food has to be paid for up front. The tickets will go on sale in a few weeks. Shane and it's hope to see you there! Shane this time!

terrormasue
12-28-2010, 06:57 AM
FYI,

Getting ready to send the donation list off to BrainStorm. Anyone wanting to have their company and or name listed in HauntWorld as a donor to The Insane Shane 2011 Party send me your information ASAP! Of course donations will be accepted throughout the coming months right up to the week of the party, but this is your last chance to be listed in HauntWorld. Thank you to everyone who has donated !! The list of prizes is amazing! See you all in March! If anyone has any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to email or call me anytime.
903-918-3889 or terrormasue@yahoo.com

Thanks again!

Sue

Front Yard Fright
12-29-2010, 01:30 AM
We have to presell tickets in order to know the amount of food we need. The food has to be paid for up front. The tickets will go on sale in a few weeks. Shane and it's hope to see you there! Shane this time!

Damn! Well I'm not sure if we'll be able to make it to town that early in the week... When do ticket sales stop?

I really hope I'm able to make it!!!

NightmareAftershockLLC
12-29-2010, 01:32 AM
Check the site for updates please. Tickets haven't even gone on sale yet.

graystone
12-30-2010, 02:21 PM
Said several more donations came in today! Keegan will get them listed tonight so we should be around the $20,000.00 mark thats right TWENTY THOUSAND DOLLARS IN FREE STUFF FOR ALL YOU PARTY GOERS! I can't think them enough as well as Sue and Keegan they have been the best help for me. Shane and it's I think I will actually get to enjoy the party this year! Shane this time!!!

voodoo willy
12-30-2010, 10:12 PM
Can't wait to go. Looking forward to it.

Tater
12-30-2010, 11:45 PM
Wait...If the Legendary Voodoo Willy is coming its going to be a hell of a party...Voodoo...I think I have something for you PM me

terrormasue
12-31-2010, 01:50 PM
Whew!! The donation list has been sent to the printer for the Jan issue of HauntWorld magazine. I hope and pray that I did not miss anyone!!! I checked and rechecked. I want to say a huge THANK YOU!! to all the vendors that donated. We have some awesome door prizes. And even though it is too late for the magazine we will gladly accept any donating in the coming months. You will still be listed on http://www.Insaneshaneparty.com and http://www.Hauntcompanyreviews.com I had a blast talking and emailing everyone. I can't wait to put faces to names in March! Everyone has been so wonderful and generous!. The tickets will go on sale in a week or two. Keep checking the site and I will also update here. Shane, you can take a break now. Sit back and relax....but not for too long... I want to also thank Keegan for the incredible help on creating the website and keeping up with all of my updates. He has not killed me yet! Thanks Keegan! We will soon have a tab on the website where you can request a song to be played at the party. Keegan should have that up by tomorrow. OK well that's about it for now. I will be updated here and sending individual updates to all vendors who have donated. I will keep everyone in the loop! I wish everyone a safe and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

See everyone in March!

Sue

graystone
12-31-2010, 08:32 PM
I want to also say THANK YOU to the Vendors, Sue and Keegan. You guys have really been such an awsome help. I am sure you can see why I was so stressed last year. God Bless you my Haunt Family and HAPPY NEW YEAR! Shane and it's looking forward to 2011! Shane this time!

voodoo willy
12-31-2010, 09:07 PM
Tater my man ...i am there.

All American
01-01-2011, 05:49 PM
big voodoo willy gonna bring some funk lol

graystone
01-02-2011, 01:50 PM
What song do you want to hear? Go to the party website and request a song! Shane and it's who can moon walk? Shane this time!

terrormasue
01-04-2011, 08:08 PM
The Insaneshaneparty website is about to get a really cool make-over. Keegan is working hard on it. I have seen the ad that will be in the Jan issue of HauntWorld. Totally awesome !!! Brainstorm (Doug) did a fantastic job!! Everyone that has donated is in there! Again, a huge Thank you and keep those donations coming!!! This will be the party of the year!! Keep checking the website for updates!! See everyone in March.

Sue

damon carson
01-04-2011, 10:22 PM
Thats cool! Cant wait to see it.
Damon

jakprintsHAUNT
01-06-2011, 06:02 PM
I also got to see one of the drafts of the ad and it looks great! Really excited to actually be able to attend this party this year!

March can't come soon enough!

Mike "Pogo" Hach

PS- Shane...a couple of my haunt vendor friends that don't frequent this board wanted me to ask, do those companies who donate get any guest list spots?

terrormasue
01-07-2011, 02:16 PM
Wow, you need to check out the website. Keegan has been having some fun re-working the design. He has done an amazing job!! On another note, I will be sending out up-dates next week, to all vendors who have donated, the particulars of the kick-off party. I promise I will keep everyone in the loop. So expect an email....LOL! Also we will be accepting donations almost up to the day of the party.. so keep those donations coming in! We are very close to the $20,000.00 mark! How awesome if we could actually get $20,000.00 in cash and door prizes!!! So, again to everyone that has donated and big Thank You! If anyone has any questions or concerns please call me at any (reasonable) time. I have to get up at 5am for work ...ouch... 903-918-3889

Thanks!
Sue

HauntChick
01-07-2011, 09:11 PM
The website looks awesome! Keegan did a great job! I can't wait for the party! I've missed all my Atlanta buds and am ready to make a ton more friends!

graystone
01-08-2011, 04:01 PM
tickets go on sale in a few days!!!!

graystone
01-08-2011, 10:52 PM
Had a home haunter contact me said they were attending TransWorld and wanted to know if they can attend the party and the answer is YES!!! EVERYONE is welcome this is a great way to meet and talk. I know some of Larry's actors are joining after they close, Home Haunter, Actor, Owner, Vendor, EVERYONE IS WELCOME! Shane and it's can't wait to see everyone there! this time!

terrormasue
01-10-2011, 05:45 PM
Tickets will go on sale tonight at 9 EST

Remember this will get you one Insane Shane Tee-Shirt, and 2 drinks, either beer, wine or mixed drink. Also you will get a chane to win a great door prize and eat all the food you want! But the best part is getting to party with all of your HAUNT FRIENDS!!!

See everyone is March!

Sue

NightmareAftershockLLC
01-10-2011, 07:37 PM
Tickets are OFFICIALLY on sale! Go NOW =)

http://www.InsaneShaneParty.com

The Mad Hatter
01-10-2011, 07:41 PM
This is going to be fun, Thanks Shane for organizing this event!

graystone
01-10-2011, 08:01 PM
Thank you. Keegan and Sue has soooooo been a big help. Last year this about killed me to the point I was dead tired! I might get to enjoy this year! I can't wait to give all this stuff away and thanks to all the vendors for what they have donated! Shane and it's see you all there! Shane this time!!

graystone
01-11-2011, 06:02 PM
Ok all you party goers!! I am gonna make you guess for a few days but I have a very special guest that will be joining us with some cool entertainment at the Insane Shane Party!!! As Keegan & Sue said the tickets are on sale now! This year is off the charts!!!! Shane and it's here ya go! Shane this time!!

jakprintsHAUNT
01-11-2011, 07:16 PM
Didn't you already let the cat out of the bag about Antoine Dodson coming as a guest?

Mike "Pogo" Hach

graystone
01-11-2011, 07:51 PM
She could have been there last year but I dunno I did not see you there? If your coming this year yell at me would love to put a face to the name. Mike nope that's not the Guest/Entertainer I am talkint about. A few people here know and have met him. Dark you do forget I do lease my buses out ya know so I get to met a lot of cool people. Shane and it's I will tell in a few days. Shane this time.

HauntChick
01-12-2011, 11:41 AM
Shane,

If you don't stop making this trip cooler, I might not make it to March...

:)

spookhaven
01-12-2011, 02:35 PM
Got my tickets! This will be our first year making the party. Hope to win some of the cool donation. Thanks vendors for the incentive to go. Everyone has done a great job on the website, information, and coordinating.

Can't wait to meet you all.

graystone
01-12-2011, 03:40 PM
I am going to those to and alot of the Darkness actors have bought tickets to the party( the party actually goes on longer than the bar stays open). So you see there is plenty of time to do them both. Shane and it's if we make them all you can too! :) Shane this time.

graystone
01-12-2011, 03:45 PM
What about me I will be there? LOL Glad your coming hope I get to meet you! Shane and it's your gonna have a ball! Shane this time!

terrormasue
01-12-2011, 05:10 PM
I know who the "special surprise" guest is and let me tell you, you will all be FREAKED OUT!!!!!!!! and
Blown Away!

Yeah he or she is pretty cool!

Sue

All American
01-12-2011, 07:17 PM
This is gonna be a blast

graystone
01-12-2011, 08:04 PM
I love that avatar pic man! Shane and it's cool! Shane this time!

spookhaven
01-12-2011, 08:28 PM
We are going to the tours as well then to Shane's party. I think we will have enough time. Maybe we can talk Larry into Insane Shane VIP Party line passes....LOL I think there is different things going on different days at the Darkness though.

Now Shane, I did say thanks for all the information (which you definately do). You really had a great group of people helping you this year.

I am excited to meet everyone. I haven't made this event before so I am sure it's going to be a blast.

graystone
01-12-2011, 08:38 PM
I am glad you brought that up you will have plenty of time to go to Larry's Darkness and then to come to the party. I will talk with them and see if they can't help the ones going Thursday night. I am taking my crew to Limp and the Darkness on the other nights. I try to support it all! Shane and it's see you there! Shane this time!

NightmareAftershockLLC
01-13-2011, 06:23 PM
Checkout the Ad that will be featured in the upcoming HauntWorld Magazine.

Thanks to Doug at Brainstorm Studios for his hard work and dedication on this project!

graystone
01-13-2011, 06:38 PM
I want to say THANKS to Doug also! He is always over the top. I might add this is the same posters you will be seeing at TransWorld and it is still time to get your company listed for the show. Just contact me, Sue or Keegan and we will get you listed. This party will not disappoint! I want everyone to have a great time and me and my crew has been working on on doing just that. Ticket sales are already AWSOME! I am already way ahead of where I was last year and they just went on sale so the word is out!!! Shane and it's this is the place to be Thursday night! Shane this time.

*** Also yes you got plenty of time to go to the Darkness and then come hit the party! We will not be going anywhere!

Nightgore
01-13-2011, 08:00 PM
This party is going to be awesome!! We, M80, are so proud to be involved and can't wait to see who wins the prize we donated! See everybody there!! -Tyler

spookhaven
01-15-2011, 07:21 AM
Shane in light of the new information of Larry moving his Behind the scenes tour to the same time and night of the party, it's going to be difficult for some of us to get there. Here is the post I put to Larry in his thread. You know it takes people at least an hour to go through nosing about everything and how it works vs lights off. (A little different)

Post to Larry:
This is definately going to conflict with Shane's party now. I think you need to open at 6:30 or 7:00 for those that have tickets to both.

I think you and Larry need to discuss this a little further.

graystone
01-15-2011, 09:08 AM
From what I understood at the TransWorld meeting Larrys behind the scense tour is Wednseday night that's why I am doing Thursday night. I dunno this is news to me. But the party does go from 7:30 to 12:30 so there is still plenty of time I would say. Spook I can see where your coming from and I sure don't want this to be a tug-of-war with Larry's Haunt and my party. Several had a phone conference with Jen and TransWorld about all the events and we all planed accordingly. Larry surly has the right to have his tour when ever he likes again there will be time to do them both. I do have the option of going later with my party and I will entertain the idea of adding an hour or so to the night. I myself try to support everything and all events including Larry's and will be attending the Darkness on Saturday myself. My ticket sales are GREAT! We now have close to $22,000.00 in cash and prizes and they are still coming in. So go to the Darkness if you need to gather your info then come over eat, drink, talk, and take home some massive prizes you will win at both locations! I did see where DarkAngel made the comment something about either learning or going to a party and I can say both places will have people to talk to and interact with so you will gain lot's of info at both I am sure. Shane and it's I hope this helps some. Shane this time.

Front Yard Fright
01-15-2011, 09:54 AM
Maybe Larry realized that not all haunters are able to make a week long trip for Transworld. I had posted on his renovation thread as soon as he stated that the tour would be on Wednesday stating just that.

Now it sucks because people are having to choose what event to go to - especially since the high ticket prices for both. (Granted both do have a lot to offer.)

graystone
01-15-2011, 12:40 PM
With the donations that came in to me and what Sue has were at $23,000.00!!! Now to shoot for $25 and we will do it. Be looking for updates on the site! Shane and it's more to come! Shane

spookhaven
01-15-2011, 04:33 PM
Maybe since Larry hasn't started his ticket sales yet he can come up with a Promo code to make sure his first time slot doesn't get sold out for those of us that want to do both.

My thoughts are always that the last place to end up is where you are going to end your night, which will be at the party for us.

Just a thought and I will post this to Larry on his thread.

graystone
01-15-2011, 05:00 PM
Babe I assure you anything I can to to help everyone out I will. Shane and it's I promise. Shane

terrormasue
01-18-2011, 09:20 PM
OK People!!! I have received more awesome prizes today! I would love to win this stuff!!!! Wow is all I can say. I will be bringing all of this up to St. Louis for one of you to win!!!!!! So cool!!!! So don't forget to request a song if you cannot find it on the list! Also, I can promise you will not be disapointed in the surprise guest!!! So lets Party On!!! This will be a great venue to network, meet potential friends and buyers! Also learn tips and tricks from the more experienced haunters out there! OK More to come! Any questions feel free to call

Sue 903-918-3889

graystone
01-19-2011, 12:17 PM
Due to popular demand the party is now extended to 1:30am a whole extra hour to party! REMEMBER 7:30pm-1:30am. Also by popular demand you have added Gooey Butter Cake!!!!! Shane and it's I aim to please. Shane

damon carson
01-19-2011, 12:30 PM
Im still requesting a foam machine Shane. Ha ha!
Damon

graystone
01-20-2011, 09:44 AM
The Party will have a GREAT VIEW 20TH FLOOR!!!! Huge Lobby all for us!!!! Bigger room, Stage, Special Guest, Food, Drink, Prizes, Shane and it's were moving on up! Shane

p9y4iXAso4I

Dr Spooktakular
01-20-2011, 01:00 PM
Let's say someone comes to the party but isn't present at the time of the drawing or has to leave early and you draw their name for a prize, do you have to be present to win and/or how are you going to set the drawing up?

graystone
01-20-2011, 02:11 PM
I think I talked about this on another thread so here ya go...

1 were not going to start give aways till 9PM

2 each person will be given a numbered ticket if a number is called and no one is there it will be put down on paper so when you make it back to the party you can check to see if your number has been called

3 if you come in later you number will be added into the pot of tickets

4 at the end of the night all unclaimed prizes will be redrawn for

Shane and it's there are so many things to give away and so much to win it's crazy! Shane

spookhaven
01-20-2011, 07:02 PM
I am all good. Got my Behind the scenes tickets and then to party with everyone. Dr. Spook was asking about the same thing as I was. Thanks Shane.

Raycliff Manor
01-21-2011, 09:27 AM
Shane, I just sent you a HW PM regarding the Insane Shane Party. Thanks!

Kel

graystone
01-21-2011, 09:43 AM
Buddy got it and GREAT idea good way to spread the word! Also I want to say ticket sales are going GREAT! I can't THANK the Industry both buyers and sellers for their support. Shane and it's keepem coming! Shane

terrormasue
01-25-2011, 08:23 PM
Hey everyone! The site has been updated! We will still gladly accept donations to this awesome party!!! I can guarantee this will be an event NOT TO MISS! Remember there is a special guest that will put on a great show!!! You will be sorry if you miss this! I received more great soon to be door prizes today! Everyone I have spoken with has been so generous in their donations! Awesome prizes awesome fun! Come spend a great evening at the Insane Shane Party of the year!!

Sue

graystone
01-25-2011, 09:53 PM
Ok looks like this Thursday I will announce or should I say I can announce the special guest at the party this year! Shane and it's stay tuned! Shane

drfrightner
01-26-2011, 12:28 AM
Shane,

I would be happy to dontate something... I could donate all three of our newer DVD's How to Detail Your Haunt I and II and Foam Carving DVD.

If that helps you guys out.

Larry

terrormasue
01-26-2011, 07:38 AM
Yes Larry! That would be great! and Thanks! I will have Keegan put that down on the donations list. We really appreciate your generosity.

Thanks again!
Sue

graystone
01-26-2011, 09:34 AM
Sounds good man I am sure someone will put those to good use! Sue get it added to the list. I think were going to hit $25,000.00!!!

graystone
01-27-2011, 01:42 PM
Here is todays press release. You can read all about it. Season 5 Finalist Dan Sperry of Americas Got Talent is kicking off his U.S. tour and his first stop just happenes to be in St. Louis and it appears Dan loves Shane and found out I am going to be in town and what funner place to be is hanging out with me and everyone at the party LOL. Dan will be stoping by the party as well as a guest judge for the costume contest ( Thanks Buddy I Know Your Super Busy Now!).

Dan will be having 2 shows at the the Roberts Orpheum Theater in St. Louis his first stop in his multi-city tour. When you get done with Larry's tour, dinner, or whatever I suggest you catch Dan's Show pretty wild! For ticket info ect visit Ticketmaster.com or Dan's site at http:/www.dansperry.com I also am posting a video from one of his appearances on Americas Got Talent. I have attached the press release under the video. Shane and it's cool huh! Shane!!!

9xh4yyPvTV0

jakprintsHAUNT
01-27-2011, 05:33 PM
Shane,

I'll be honest did not hear of his name until I looked up after your post, and must say I like his stuff (I dont watch a lot of TV). I've always been into the "darker" magicians like David Blaine, Chris Angel (although he can get cheesy sometimes)...but this guys stuff looks pretty good, surprised I hadnt heard of him yet. Will he be doing any small performances at the party?

Went to look up tickets and info on the show, but it doesnt look like they are on sale yet. Interested in seeing him live now!

Mike "Pogo" Hach

graystone
01-27-2011, 05:41 PM
He will be doing a few things! We thought it would be cool to tease everyone a little bit! Go to the show he's great! Shane and it's I may have a few more tricks up my sleeve yet! Shane

Matt Marich
01-27-2011, 06:06 PM
Everyone, Dan is a great and very cutting edge magician. I saw him perform at Frightdome this year, really cool stuf. Don't miss the party or his live full show.

Shane, I'm glad this all worked out for you guys, networking baby!!

damon carson
01-27-2011, 06:09 PM
This is pretty cool! Looking forward to it.
Damon

graystone
01-27-2011, 06:46 PM
You are 100% right NETWORKING! Is the way to go it works for everyone involved. Shane and it's who knows who else will show up (wink) Shane

Tomb
01-27-2011, 08:06 PM
Tickets for Dan Sperry go on sale Saturday February 5th at 10am. They will be available on at any Ticketmaster location. The Roberts Orpheum theater is 1 block from America's Center right behind the Renaissance.

The Orpheum is a beautiful historic theater. It even has the old style private box seats. It will be a great time. There will be two shows, one at 7pm and one at 10pm. There will also be props from several vendors in the show. There will be some custom pieces from Edge Designs and more used during the performance.

There will also be several giveaways done on stage prior to the show from several haunt vendors.

Shane has all the inside details!

screamforadream
01-27-2011, 11:37 PM
I AM THE WORLD'S LARGEST DAN SPERRY FAN! Hahaha, I'm so jealous I can't make it this year! He is a great performer, absolutely love his work! (and yes, I knew him before he was on AGT lol). That's incredible Shane! I hope you do it again next year, when I can hopefully be able to go! :D

graystone
01-28-2011, 08:11 PM
Dan said for you to send me your name and address and he will send ya a shirt and autographed photo! Shane and it's he will hook you up! Shane

email me at shanedabbs@aol.com and I will see that he gets it!

screamforadream
01-28-2011, 10:48 PM
I think I just developed a heart condition, sent you an email! Thanks so much!! :D

Dalloween
01-30-2011, 11:46 PM
As if Shane’s party wasn’t awesome enough, now we get to see Dan Sperry too! The plans for this year’s event keep getting better and better! If you are not familiar with Dan you need to visit his website at www.dansperry.com

Dan is the perfect combination of illusion and the dark atmosphere we haunters love to create. I don’t know what his role is at the party, but hope we get to see him perform (maybe some of the acts from the show he’s doing at a nearby theater as a teaser).

The news just keeps getting better and better. It looks like this year’s Transworld (including Shane’s party) will be the best yet!

P.S. If there are any photo ops with Dan, I call shotgun. lol

graystone
01-31-2011, 03:05 PM
I am really excited about this years event! I love hanging with you all so much the bar is cool but it gets so packed in there. It's cool to have one night of fun. It still amazes me how I have grown here and have made so many great friends in this industry! Shane and it's THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE SUPPORT! Shane

Tomb
01-31-2011, 07:45 PM
Dan Sperry tickets go on sale Feb 5th at 10am. He is doing a meet and greet for the entire front row of the theater for both shows. The meet and greet is taking place in the sub-basement of the theater where the old boilers used to be. I am attaching a pic of the theater for you to check out, its amazing. It's one block from America's Center, right behind the Renaissance. The show is all over the radio in St. Louis today. Tickets start at $29.95. They are also going to be doing some giveaways on stage before the show from some of the Halloween show vendors.

Make sure to check out Shane's party Thursday, and one of Dan's shows Friday!

graystone
02-02-2011, 10:50 AM
I like that place its cool! Shane and it's hope to see a ton of Haunters there! Shane

TFrights
02-03-2011, 08:58 PM
Shane,

Are tickets still available to the party?

terrormasue
02-03-2011, 09:05 PM
Yes yes! Go to http://www.Insaneshaneparty.com Click on the "tickets" tab and there you go!!! Looking forward to seeing you win some awesome prizes!!!

Sue

graystone
02-03-2011, 10:10 PM
http://www.insaneshaneparty.com Shane and it's we will hook you up! Shane

graystone
02-03-2011, 10:17 PM
Front of the party shirts! Shane and it's lookin good Mike! Shane

terrormasue
02-04-2011, 07:23 PM
The shirt came out awesome!!!! Love it!

FYI, I have heard there will be another pretty rare appearance by someone or something at the Insane Shane Party.......hummmmmm wonder what or whom it could be? Don't ya just love it!!!!!

See everyone in March!!

devolino
02-04-2011, 08:05 PM
the shirt looks awesome :D

and there are MORE surprises?!

Bradenton Haunted Trail
02-04-2011, 09:51 PM
Is the shirt included with admission or is it for sell at party? Just bought our tickets today.

terrormasue
02-04-2011, 09:57 PM
With the purchase of a ticket you will get the following:

1 Pretty cool looking Tee-shirt
2 bar drinks
All you can eat food and dessert
A chance to win a really awesome prize
And the most important thing

AN AWESOME GREAT TIME !!!!!

Tomb
02-05-2011, 03:04 AM
Shock illusionist Dan Sperry tickets go on sale in 7 hours! Get your good seats early at Ticketmaster.com

Don't miss Dan at Shane's party the night before his show when he stops by!

On sale at 10am today!

SEChaunts007
02-05-2011, 09:43 AM
The Roberts Orpheum theater looks like an incredible venue and we are excited to Dan Sperry. I am curious as to how I can buy the meet and greet passes. Can I acquire those online via ticketmaster or do I need to call the Roberts Box office.

brad
02-05-2011, 10:20 AM
SEC, from y understanding, if you go to Ticketmaster, its available to everyone sitting on the front row.

So go buy tickets quick, and you might be on the front.

SEChaunts007
02-05-2011, 01:33 PM
Thanks Brad,

I'll give ticketmaster a ring.

graystone
02-05-2011, 06:15 PM
Will we sell tickets at the door and the answer is NOI have to have a head count so the hotel has an idea of food, drinks ect remember food and drinks will be available all night so they need to know up front. Go to http://www.insaneshaneparty.com for your tickets. The party will last from 7:30PM to 1:30AM so there is plenty of party time! Shane and it's see you there! Shane

Front Yard Fright
02-05-2011, 11:41 PM
When is the cut off for buying tickets? I'm still waiting to hear from my friends in order to purchase my ticket!

terrormasue
02-06-2011, 04:01 PM
You've got several weeks before the cut off. We would like to have a pretty good idea of the number of those attending. We will have wrist bands this year so we need to know have many to order. If you know you will be attending please get your tickets as soon as you can. It helps us all the way around. Remember it is still not too late to donate items for door prizes!!! You will have your company and your name listed on the website along with a huge mention at the party. This will be a party not to miss!!! See everyone there!!! If anyone has any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to call me. 903-918-3889

Sue

devolino
02-06-2011, 05:05 PM
I love wristbands. haha :]

damon carson
02-06-2011, 09:54 PM
Sorry they only have anklebands Devon. LOL!
Damon

SEChaunts007
02-07-2011, 05:15 PM
Was in St. Louis and heard the Dan Sperry Radio commercial. They were giving away tickets. So I guess if you live in St. Louis ... Listen to the radio and see if you can win some tickets

FROG ZOMBIE
02-07-2011, 05:56 PM
I'm so fired up for the party... and psyched to be a part of Shane's INSANITY.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

INSANE SHANE PARTY - TICKETS (http://www.insaneshaneparty.com/)

terrormasue
02-09-2011, 06:07 PM
OK PEOPLE!!!! We are 4 weeks away from unbelievable fun!!! I am finalizing all donated items this week, things are looking awesome!!! I know Shane received a great CFX mask today, one of many great door prizes!! Remember there are several more surprises up Shane's sleeve!!!! I can't divulge but if you miss this party well, you can't say I TOLD YOU SO!!! I am worried how he will ever be able to top this in 2012!! But we all know Shane and with a mind like his......well ya know,,,, who knows!! So I am saying now there are two things that will be at the party that will be a surprise and that's all I can say. Everyone already knows Dan Sperry will be there!! Which is totally off the charts!!! Add two more (people, things?) who knows!! OK so Party soon!!! See everyone in March!!

Sue

graystone
02-10-2011, 07:02 PM
1 Month from tonight! It's gonna be wild and kicking! Get your tickets now!!!

Shane and it's $25,000.00 in Giveaways Baby!!! Shane

brad
02-10-2011, 08:04 PM
I know we still have a month away, but is anyone willing to share any teaser pics for their costuming ideas?

I'll be willing to share a few, but it'll be a few weeks before I can. Once I get back from alaska, I'll be able to finish mine up, and I think I'll share a few teaser pics of it!

devolino
02-10-2011, 10:32 PM
I'm not participating in the contest, so I can go ahead and talk about mine all I want. I'm gonna be a mime. And I was like "how can I not be anti-social if I do this?" and Allen suggested I be the worst mime ever. So that's happening. It's going to be hilarious.

Jim Warfield
02-10-2011, 10:52 PM
As you stop to take a call on your cell phone.
As you randomly swear out loud. Maybe you backed into becoming a mine? You were just one of those people who wave their hands around alot when they normally speak.
My Mother was like that. One time I grabbed both of her wrists and she couldn't talk!
Words started to begin backing-up! Frothing at the mouth! The pressure! The mounting, impossible pressure!!

HauntChick
02-11-2011, 04:42 AM
well, i've decided not to participate in the contest, but i'm still dressing up. I'm gonna be bellatrix lestrange (a witch from harry potter)

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=494527369700&set=a.400597419700.173933.718974700

This is the tattoo that goes with my costume. No, I did not get this tattoo just for the costume. I got it after years of contemplating. The timing was just too perfect for it. :)

Also, Devo and I may have a really cool surprise for the guests of the party...

Allen H
02-11-2011, 07:42 AM
Ok a mime with terret's would be awesome! Jim thats funny.

devolino
02-11-2011, 08:10 AM
Also, Devo and I may have a really cool surprise for the guests of the party...
So many surprises! hahah

Ok a mime with terret's would be awesome! Jim thats funny.
It's going to be completely ridiculous. I'm pretty good at being the opposite of a mime.

As you stop to take a call on your cell phone.
As you randomly swear out loud. Maybe you backed into becoming a mine? You were just one of those people who wave their hands around alot when they normally speak.
My Mother was like that. One time I grabbed both of her wrists and she couldn't talk!
Words started to begin backing-up! Frothing at the mouth! The pressure! The mounting, impossible pressure!!
I laughed SO hard at this. If anyone tries to shut me up I'll pretend to have a nervous meltdown. hahah

brad
02-11-2011, 09:23 AM
If anyone tries to shut me up I'll pretend to have a nervous meltdown. hahah

(I hope no one takes this the wrong way).... Im bringing my gag ball then!! Just to shut you up!

devolino
02-11-2011, 02:09 PM
(I hope no one takes this the wrong way).... Im bringing my gag ball then!! Just to shut you up!

Hahahahahah for the split second between the parenthesis and the second sentence I was like "oh god what am i about to read?!" xD

I think a mime with a gag [that isn't a word anymore from the number of times i've looked at it in the last few seconds.] would be a little bit frightening. haha

graystone
02-12-2011, 10:21 AM
We hit $25,000.00!!!! in donations to give away THANKS to the support of our Haunt Vendors! 3 years ago when I started at Jakes Steaks we gave away $2500.00, then last year we did $10,000.00 and now this! I am glad everyone has supported this. Yes it has my name on it but it's not a money maker and it's the INDUSTRIES OFFICIAL PARTY! I was talked into doing it and said oh I will give it a shot. Every year it keeps getting bigger and better! This year we have Dan Sperry coming in ( and if you have not seen this guy go to ticketmaster and get your tickets hes great) we also have a few other "surprise" guest coming in as well but we wanted to wait and leave everyone guessing who the others are and you will see at the party!!!!

On the costume contest We have Ben Armstrong from NetherWorld, Bobbie Weiner from Bloody Mary down for judges and 2 more to announce soon. This is not a costume party many have asked but if you want to dress up I think it's cool! But you don't have to. Also on tickets you need to buy your tickets by the 21st to guarantee your size tee after the 21st I cannot guarantee sizes but you will get your tee. NO THIS DOES NOT MEAN THE TICKET SALES END ON THE 21ST it means I need and idea for sizes for the printers after that it's first come first serve on tees. Again THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT! I know everyone will have a great time there will be plenty of room to mix and mingle, network, eat, drink, win prizes and just an all around evening of plain fun! Shane and it's THANKS EVERYONE! Shane

One other thing I want to say a BIG THANK YOU TO SUE AND KEEGAN WHO HAVE BEEN A WORLD OF HELP FOR ME ON THIS!!! I THINK I WILL ACTUALLY BE RESTED UP ENOUGH TO ENJOY IT THIS YEAR!

elowther
02-12-2011, 10:52 AM
When something is a quality production with passion behind it, it can't help but grow and get better each year. You are proving that Shane and it's making me really pissed that I can't be there this year. At least I'll probably be there next year when you are up to $50,000 in prizes lol! Awesome ad in the back of Hauntworld I just saw this second.

Have fun I know it will be a blast!

Eric

zombiphobe
02-12-2011, 10:59 AM
When something is a quality production with passion behind it, it can't help but grow and get better each year. You are proving that Shane and it's making me really pissed that I can't be there this year. At least I'll probably be there next year when you are up to $50,000 in prizes lol! Awesome ad in the back of Hauntworld I just saw this second.

Have fun I know it will be a blast!

Eric

Well Eric you will be there in spirit and in the slideshow through your awesome pictures. Will you be at MHC or HauntCon? I am looking forward to getting to meet you.

graystone
02-12-2011, 07:06 PM
As announced Dan Sperry will be stoping by the party! ( get your tickets guys at ticketmaster this guy has one hell of a show) Now yet another Insane Shane friend is stopping by and he will also be appearing at the Dan Sperry show on Friday night.

Ruby Colby aka Coolest Magician On Earth here is something interesting you guys might like to know about Ruby he is Marilyn Mansons best friend. Ruby toured with Manson for years after his Fox TV Show! Manson has not missed a show just for the record! ( you never know whos going to stop by this party) Ruby will also be cutting his legs off during Friday nights show! So don't miss the show on Friday and dont miss meeting these AWSOME guys at my party! Shane and it's as far as the other cool friends that will be stopping by! You will have to get a ticket to see! Shane

3IbxCnTmpn8

SEChaunts007
02-12-2011, 08:41 PM
Rudy Coby is bad to the bone. Can wait to see him and Dan Sperry on stage!

devolino
02-13-2011, 04:30 AM
Ruby Colby aka Coolest Magician On Earth here is something interesting you guys might like to know about Ruby he is Marilyn Mansons best friend. Ruby toured with Manson for years after his Fox TV Show! Manson has not missed a show just for the record! ( you never know whos going to stop by this party) Ruby will also be cutting his legs off during Friday nights show! So don't miss the show on Friday and dont miss meeting these AWSOME guys at my party! Shane and it's as far as the other cool friends that will be stopping by! You will have to get a ticket to see! Shane

I really like how causually you can say he'll be cutting his legs off. hahah

HauntChick
02-13-2011, 06:01 AM
As announced Dan Sperry will be stoping by the party! Now yet another Insane Shane friend is stopping by and he will also be appearing at the Dan Sperry show on Friday night.

Ruby Colby aka Coolest Magician On Earth here is something interesting you guys might like to know about Ruby he is Marilyn Mansons best friend.

3IbxCnTmpn8

Shane, did i ever tell you how much I LOVE magicians and Marilyn Manson? ... I'm just saying thanks for being great!

And I second you thanks to Sue and Keegan for all their hard work! I promise to have enough fun for you Kegs and take a million pictures! It'll be just like you were there! :D (BTW, your phone my explode by the end of the night...)

graystone
02-13-2011, 08:16 AM
Thanks for your nice words. All I am trying to do is create an event after hours for everyone to hang out. The party is the perfect place to do that there for 6 hours and I love hanging out with haunters. I have said this before I wish I could do this for free but the food, room, music, stage, ect is not free hell I even got charged 100 bucks last year by the hotel for a 20 foot extention cord!!!! Not to mention the time I put in as well as the others that have helped!

Hearing things like this keeps me going. Hell even Dark's cheap shots keep me going because it encourages me to keep upstaging him! He's doing more good than harm. Anyway THANKS AGAIN this is YOUR party guys! I am actually starting to get hungry looking over the menu! It's alot better than the soup line Dark is going to be eating in LOL! Shane and again THANKS I am doing this for all you guys! Shane

graystone
02-13-2011, 10:29 AM
Remeber the "Free" jab you made on Larrys thread I did not respond there because I did not want it turned into a mess. But I will remind you here on my thread its not "FREE" you can only attend if you buy a ticket to the behind the scenes tour. So there for it's not really "FREE" now is it? It's more of an added bonus to an already cool event.

Now I can honestly say with your back ground I have nothing to worry about. When you open a haunt, spend tons of money, take some of your own money and gamble with it in the industry I will take you more seriously. Right now I see you as a big mouth wanna be me. As complementing as it is, you need to focus on your own self. What worked for me is clearly not working for you. I might add maybe you could try to be a little more lax with your comments because right now it's all but too clear. If you want to say something and slip under the radar then think before you jab. I am not sure your even going to TransWorld after all we don't know you and then again I am sure if they/we did you would be at the soup kitchen alone.

I might add one last thing as someone who helps Larry keep a check on the forums you or your wife, girlfriend, boyfriend or what ever should have 2 seperate names that way you each stand on your own ground and comments as of right now we can't tell who the smart ass is. Is it one or both? Shane and it's now this advise is "FREE' Shane

All American
02-13-2011, 10:38 AM
Shane,
This party is gonna be a blast I cannot wait. LOL devo the mime have you seen the starburst talking mime hahah

Catie your costume needs to be better than brads ......

MDKing
02-13-2011, 10:39 AM
Hey, you can't knock wings and coke!

Allan

graystone
02-13-2011, 10:44 AM
I love when people hear that rumor and believe it! Larry asked me last year to help keep an eye on this forum its his show not mine but I have helped him and Patti out as he asked. Feel free to contact them they will tell you the same thing. You really need to do your homework on me I love it! Why not sell the condo and open your own haunt? Shane and it's do your homework buddy listing to people who want to cause drama only makes you look stupid! Shane and it's Owner of 2 homes in Bama one in The Shoals and one ( townhouse) in Madison. I also own 3 buses that I lease out great investment. Hell if nothing else I can live on one of them they cost way more than a home! Oh one other thing Dark what do you bring here? Just smart ass comments like you have any room to talk! Shane it's I can back what I say up. Something you can't Shane

Oh I might add living at home at any age there is nothing wrong with it I do chill with my parents quite often myself because I love them and I am the oldest! So actually I have 3 places to go if I want. There will be a time I will see to their care just as they did mine at one time.

All American
02-13-2011, 10:44 AM
Hey, you can't knock wings and coke!

Allan

I was thinking the same lol

graystone
02-13-2011, 10:51 AM
I hope you mean Coke Cola LOL! Shane and it's I am a boneless wing person myself! Shane

Now lets all get back to getting ready for ALL the events that TW has to offer!

For Tickets go to http://www.insaneshaneparty.com

screamforadream
02-13-2011, 11:05 AM
From about 2 hours ago to now my respect for you grew....again....and again....and again. You are the man Shane, really wish I could be there this year, this party is getting better with every post!

MDKing
02-13-2011, 11:15 AM
Coca-cola, no doubt!

Allan

graystone
02-13-2011, 11:29 AM
LOL good! In responce to what DarkAss said I could care less if its potted meat and crackers with tomato juice as long as were all together having a good time WTF cares! I can eat a steak of my choice any night of the week but I only get to see most of you guys and hang out once a year. Shane and it's I think most would agree with me! Shane

MDKing
02-13-2011, 11:42 AM
Potted meat, Vienna sausages and saltines were lunch for me sometimes as a kid I ate for cheap!

Allan

terrormasue
02-13-2011, 03:43 PM
Wow This party is going to kick "rear end" ok ASS Oops I said it........... I will be checking in with all the vendors, in a few weeks, who donated to reconfirm one last time. I would hate if I missed anyone. I want to let everyone know that Tom Devlin from 1313FX Fright Zone will be at the party!!! He is a featured contestant on the SYFY channel FACEOFF. Talk about gathering information!!!!! Don't forget there will be a few other "guests" that will be there. Do not miss this party!!! OK Let's PARTY ON!!!!!

If anyone has any questions or concerns please give me a call. 903-918-3889

Sue

devolino
02-13-2011, 06:27 PM
Shane,
This party is gonna be a blast I cannot wait. LOL devo the mime have you seen the starburst talking mime hahah

I haven't. haha send me a link somewhere :D

devolino
02-13-2011, 06:33 PM
LOL good! In responce to what DarkAss said I could care less if its potted meat and crackers with tomato juice as long as were all together having a good time WTF cares! I can eat a steak of my choice any night of the week but I only get to see most of you guys and hang out once a year. Shane and it's I think most would agree with me! Shane

It's true. I bet most of the people going wouldn't even care if there was food at all, as long as we were all there and having a good time. Which we will be :D

damon carson
02-13-2011, 07:14 PM
Speak for you self Devon! And its Im gonna pig out Damon this time! LOL!
Damon

graystone
02-14-2011, 08:08 AM
Kevin Alvey will be making a return as judge to the costume contest this year along with Ben and Bobbie! Shane and it's who's entering? Shane

terrormasue
02-15-2011, 08:04 PM
REMEMBER The costume contest is FREE to enter! FREE no cost to enter at all other then the ticket price to get into the party. You have a chance to win some good money! Three cash prizes will be awarded! No bribing the judges now! LOL! Party on!!!

Sue

brad
02-15-2011, 08:21 PM
Shane, I'll be in it...

In it to Win It!

Allen H
02-16-2011, 07:19 AM
I am in the contest as well.
Allen H

Terrorknight
02-16-2011, 10:13 AM
Well I would just like to say i was thinking of going to this party but now in between all this fighting with Shane and Dark i find out it's not cocaine it's coke the soda , fun level went way down, and i will need to rethink this party, lol

Rob

Jonathan
02-16-2011, 11:30 AM
Stay tuned to Rotting Flesh Radio on the upcoming show #231 coming on Sunday for SUE stopping in to discuss the INSANE SHANE PARTY!!!

FROG ZOMBIE
02-16-2011, 12:07 PM
Well I would just like to say i was thinking of going to this party but now in between all this fighting with Shane and Dark i find out it's not cocaine it's coke the soda , fun level went way down, and i will need to rethink this party, lol

Rob

Rob - You gotta be at the party... C'mon bro.

-----
GET TICKETS to the INSANE SHANE PARTY (http://www.insaneshaneparty.com/)

graystone
02-18-2011, 08:47 AM
In order to guarantee your shirt size you need to get your tickets by Feb 25th! After that date shirts will be on a first serve first size available basis. Tickets can be bought right up to the day of the event cut off will be 1:00 pm. Shane and it's FYI! Shane http://www.insaneshaneparty.com

HauntChick
02-18-2011, 08:48 AM
Shane,

umm.. i've got a tattoo for part of my costume, does that count as better?
I'm actually not really focused on my costume, i jsut wanna have fun being evil for a night.

Potted meat, Vienna sausages and saltines were lunch for me sometimes as a kid I ate for cheap!

Allan

Ahh, the good old days...

Wow This party is going to kick "rear end" ok ASS Oops I said it........... I will be checking in with all the vendors, in a few weeks, who donated to reconfirm one last time. I would hate if I missed anyone. I want to let everyone know that Tom Devlin from 1313FX Fright Zone will be at the party!!! He is a featured contestant on the SYFY channel FACEOFF. Talk about gathering information!!!!! Don't forget there will be a few other "guests" that will be there. Do not miss this party!!! OK Let's PARTY ON!!!!!

If anyone has any questions or concerns please give me a call. 903-918-3889

Sue

Sue, you are the best! :) And WHAT? Tom's gonna be there? How is it that this party keeps getting BETTER?!

Rob
Don't let some silly little rivalry get in your way of hanging out with so many of us at the party. It's gonna be a drama free night of fun and excitement! AND you NEVER know what could happen with HauntChick, Devolino, AllAmerican, Freak'n'Stein, Damon Carson, Soul Reaper, Tater, and Brad all get together!

SHANE - You're very welcome. I think you work hard and deserve respect. I truly appreciate all the tips you, sue and keegan have all given to me. I look forward to learning even more at TW and getting to have a ton of fun! :)

Peace!

damon carson
02-18-2011, 09:11 AM
Catie you could always get the t-shirt tattooed on the front of you. I dont Shane would object! Besides it would save him a shirt! Ha ha!
Damon

devolino
02-18-2011, 03:07 PM
Don't let some silly little rivalry get in your way of hanging out with so many of us at the party. It's gonna be a drama free night of fun and excitement! AND you NEVER know what could happen with HauntChick, Devolino, AllAmerican, Freak'n'Stein, Damon Carson, Soul Reaper, Tater, and Brad all get together!

Oh my god. Yes.

For real, I can't wait to see you guys. Everyone should expect massive hugs. haha

terrormasue
02-20-2011, 09:03 PM
Only 18 more days until lift off!!!! Wow! The party of the year is almost here. Can't wait to see everyone win some awesome prizes! See you all in March!

Sue

graystone
02-21-2011, 06:14 PM
This is the last week to get your size tee with your ticket purchase! If you want a tee you need to buy by Friday! Shane and it's yes you can still get tickets after I that just can't guarantee the size shirt! Shane

zombiphobe
02-22-2011, 03:53 PM
First off, great job to Sue for her interview on Rotting Flesh Radio! If you haven't listened to the podcast yet make sure you check it out.

Ok I am getting close to completing the slide show and I think you all will really like it. Not because of anything I am doing, but because the pictures from these haunts are phenomenal! There will be more than 140 slides and almost 200 pictures of haunt casts and character portraits. Also, Ed from Midnight Syndicate has agreed to allow me to use tracks from the Midnight Syndicate library as background music for the slide show. Special thanks to Ed and Midnight Syndicate. Also thanks to Shane for helping me gather some of the many pics.

See you all at the party!

xxxdirk
02-22-2011, 03:58 PM
The guys from Midnight Syndicate are so unbelieveably nice and helpful to the community. They deserve all the good that comes to them.....

terrormasue
02-22-2011, 06:09 PM
Hey A.J. thanks!! I tried to get every bit of information in. I know I probably came off a bit chatty but oh well!! I am so super excited! Thank you also for taking the time to put the slide show together. What a great idea! Next year I will have some pics for you I promise! Also there is another surprise guest coming to the party!!! I can't say who it is but I can't believe it. I have no idea how Shane does all of this. I get worn out just thinking about all of the things that we are going to be doing at TransWorld! Like I said before, this is the party not to miss! See everyone soon!

Sue

MovieRelics
02-22-2011, 09:09 PM
Almost time and I can't wait for being able to finally meet in person everyone I've been chatting with in emails, phone calls, and forum post! Looking forward to it!

brad
02-23-2011, 09:43 AM
Only 18 more days until lift off!!!! Wow! The party of the year is almost here. Can't wait to see everyone win some awesome prizes! See you all in March!

Sue

Yeah Sue, it's gonna be awesome, Awesome, AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, couldnt help myself. lol

graystone
02-23-2011, 10:07 AM
One last reminder. I don't want to over buy shirts that I am giving away. I misunderstood the tee shirt order so thoes who have already bought tickets your good to go and will get your shirt after Friday you will not recieve a free tee shirt with your ticket order because I nor the printers will have no way of knowing how many or how many sizes of shirts we will need after that! So again no free shirts after Friday but you can still get tickets just no tee! So get your tickets by FRIDAY to get your free tee! http://www.insaneshaneparty.com Shane and it's see you there! Shane

Jonathan
02-23-2011, 12:30 PM
Looking forward to the party.

And thank SUE for being on Rotting Flesh Radio this week to talk up the party, sponsors and party.

Anyone who wants to hear her: http://rfrpodcast.com/RFR_2_18_2011.mp3 (Right Click -> Save Link As... saves it as an MP3)

or on our homepage at: http://rfrpodcast.com

LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS PARTYYYYYYYY!

terrormasue
02-23-2011, 06:49 PM
Brad, you had better come up with a great costume that disguises you because you are AWESOMELY dead when I find you !!! LOL Ok people I do get hyped up and you will hear that in the podcast. Sorry, I can't help it. When I truly believe in someone and in something that someone is doing, well, there you go. Shane is doing this so all of us can have a great time. He truly is doing this for everyone. I know first hand what it takes to pull something like this off and let me tell you it is WORK. I am not complaining no not at all. I do it out of love for everyone. We work our butts off all year long, working a job 40 hours a week and then trying to get our haunts finished. We all need this time to relax and reconnect with those that have like interests and like passion. So get you tickets and get your butts to the party. I promise you will have a blast. This will be a totally AWESOME party. That was for you Brad!! LOL!

Sue

Darkangel
02-23-2011, 06:59 PM
O-k...

This IS, just a party right???

DA

graystone
02-23-2011, 07:13 PM
It's way more than a party. I know of 50 plus vendors attending and tons of haunters. This is a place for friends and making friends that will last a life time! You pass so many people in the aisles at TransWorld but you have 6 hours to just hang loose and chill. Yes you can do it in the bars but not like you can here! Shane and it's I have made a life time of friends! Shane

FROG ZOMBIE
02-24-2011, 07:40 AM
Jonathan - Nice pre-Transworld episode! Really gets you in the mood (if you weren't already).

Sue - I wanted to hear more!!! Love the energy!!!

--

STILL NEED TO BUY YOUR TICKET TO THE INSANE SHANE PARTY???
PURCHASE BEFORE FRIDAY TO GUARANTEE YOUR SOUVENIR T-SHIRT SIZE! CLICK HERE (http://www.insaneshaneparty.com/)

HauntChick
02-25-2011, 02:06 AM
O-k...

DA

There is no such thing as "just a party".

brad
02-25-2011, 02:52 AM
O-k...

DA

Not at all!! This is one of the only times that a lot of us FRIENDS can get together and have a great time in a haunt atmosphere!! And these are some amazing people that I never would've met, had it not been for haunted houses. Its a great way to start off an amazing convention, and its great to get loose and chill for several hours.

Its the 2nd biggest thing to look forward to for me every year.

NOT JUST A PARTY!

graystone
02-25-2011, 07:46 AM
Today is the last day to get a free tee with your ticket purchase! They have to go off to the printers! YES you can still get tickets up to Wed the 9th but in order to get a free tee you need to purchase by midnight tonight! http://www.insaneshaneparty.com Shane and it's wet tee contest? Shane

devolino
02-26-2011, 12:25 AM
Not at all!! This is one of the only times that a lot of us FRIENDS can get together and have a great time in a haunt atmosphere!! And these are some amazing people that I never would've met, had it not been for haunted houses. Its a great way to start off an amazing convention, and its great to get loose and chill for several hours.

Its the 2nd biggest thing to look forward to for me every year.

NOT JUST A PARTY!

I agree, I've met so many people through haunt stuff. And it was Shane's doing haha :D

So many lasting haunt kid friendships.

What's the biggest thing you look forward to?

Tomb
02-26-2011, 10:10 PM
Dan Sperry and Rudy Coby will be there. I think Dan is going to be a judge. It's gonna be a great party!

graystone
02-27-2011, 09:40 AM
THIS IS THE BIGGEST PARTY YET! KINDA SCARY AS I HOPE ALL GOES OFF WELL! If not I will hear about it and should. The free tees are all gone excapt for some to throw out at the party. But ticket sales are still on and going. We have had a few more donations come in so it's more like $27,000.00 ARE THESE VENDORS GREAT OF WHAT? Guys I can't say THANK YOU ENOUGH! But we as an Industry can by spending money with them. Shane and it's the count down is on! Shane

Raycliff Manor
02-27-2011, 09:50 AM
Shane, thanks to you and everyone involved in making this possible. We're looking forward to hanging out with everyone and enjoying the company of fellow haunters. How can it be anything but a great time?! Thanks again for making it happen and see you there!

Kel

FROG ZOMBIE
02-27-2011, 11:01 AM
Um, can we start talking about the menu (http://www.insaneshaneparty.com/menu/)... Roast Beef & Boursin cheese finger sandwiches? Spicy Chorizo & Aged Provolone pizza? Gooey butter cake???

AM I THE ONLY ONE DROOLING???

--
CLICK HERE FOR INSANE SHANE PARTY TICKETS (http://www.insaneshaneparty.com/)

terrormasue
02-28-2011, 12:22 PM
ONLY 10 MORE DAYS! The count down has begun!........ So looking forward to meeting everyone! See you all soon.

Sue

scattered screams
03-01-2011, 07:14 PM
Ok I bought tickets for the party and now my wife's boss is making her work so she not gonna make it. So I have an extra ticket now, what to do?

thanks
Andrew

graystone
03-02-2011, 07:02 PM
Tickets are still selling looks like this is where EVERYONE! is going to be WOW the sales are insane! Looking forward to seeing all my friends! Shane and it's very soon! Shane!!!

Matt Marich
03-02-2011, 07:23 PM
Attend Shane's Party ad win this $ 500.00 Check for free merchandise from Edge Designs!8428

graystone
03-02-2011, 07:31 PM
Dude I am so gonna win that! Shane and it's now watch me win and they say I cheated! Shane

Rich Hanf
03-02-2011, 08:05 PM
Hey Shane...I will always remember last year. It was the first time that I had brought Deborah to an Event / Party. I knew her favorite slow song and thanks to you I slippeed a cd of The Righteous Bros "Unchained Melody" to the DJ. So we are just standing there and I see him give me the nod. Mind you, we had up to this point never had a slow dance together let alone one in public in front of all my bros. I take the drink from her hand and set it down. She looks at me like "what are you doing" just as the opening notes kicked in. Home run. She held on to me soooo tight...it was like she was at some 8th grade dance and some guy asked her to dance for the first time. It was just awsome. Thanks Shane...I'd try it again if I thought I could get away with it :) Rich Hanf

graystone
03-02-2011, 08:13 PM
Go for it man! And to anyone reading this if it helps me get laid I will play anything you like! Shane and it's role play included! Shane

terrormasue
03-02-2011, 08:17 PM
No way Shane! I'm going to win that!!!!!! Just watch! Wow I am really getting excited. Only days away from fun!

Sue

damon carson
03-02-2011, 08:30 PM
I would indian leg wrestle someone for that! LOL!
Damon

Matt Marich
03-02-2011, 08:50 PM
Damon, Game on, I will referee.

brad
03-02-2011, 10:15 PM
Damon, it's on like Donkey Kong, biatch!!

Matt, how bout I slip you some money ahead of time. I need to win that!!

graystone
03-03-2011, 04:20 PM
over 300 tickets sold! Don't sit in the bar alone come join us! Shane and it's the count down is on! Shane

damon carson
03-03-2011, 05:00 PM
Wow! Congrats Shane and Sue! Its gonna be a blast.
Damon

terrormasue
03-03-2011, 09:30 PM
Damon thanks!!! Also we wanted to let everyone know the costume contest will start at 11:00PM The cut off to register will be 10:00PM . You can register at the party. The drawing for the door prizes will begin at 9:00PM Remember you do not have to be present to win, however we do want pictures of every winner with his/her prize so that we may post that on the website. We want to thank everyone again for such a wonderful response and to the vendors for their awesome generosity. There is still time to get your tickets! This will be a party not to miss!!! See everyone there!

Sue

Dalloween
03-03-2011, 10:14 PM
Sue, does buying a ticket to the party automatically put us in the drawing for the door prizes, or do we need to stop by to check-in before we leave for the tour BTS tour at Larry's places? I would hate to miss out on any drawings if we don't make it back to the hotel before 9.

Jim

graystone
03-03-2011, 10:25 PM
Yes you need to check in and get your numbered ticket. We will start give aways at 9. Shane and it's go get ya ticket! Shane

brad
03-03-2011, 11:09 PM
Shane I remember you saying you're gonna have some gooey butter cake there.

Are you gonna have any Patti cake? I could really use some!!

How does that song go again??.... Patti cake, Patti cake, Brads in love....???

Is that right?

Dalloween
03-04-2011, 12:42 AM
Thanks, Shane.

Yes you need to check in and get your numbered ticket. We will start give aways at 9. Shane and it's go get ya ticket! Shane

zombiphobe
03-04-2011, 01:23 AM
Alright. The 2010 Cast and Character Onslaught is officially DONE! I had planned to be done before now, but there were some issues that were a pain in the ass. It's all good. I really hope everyone enjoys the full 15 MINUTES of awesome pics. We can probably loop it or play it at different intervals throughout the party and it is long enough that it won't be overly repetitive. It is whatever makes sense.

After the party I will post on YouTube for those who won't be at TW or the Insane Shane party.

graystone
03-04-2011, 07:44 AM
1. Brad Lay off Patti!!!! Everyone knows you have the Boob Lady. Many wanted her and we gave up and let you have her ( I just threw up in my mouth) so it's clear you are taken. Now if anyone is going to get Patti smeared in Gooey Butter Cake it's going to me my ass no if and's or but's! So I will ask nicely LAY THE F#@! OFF!!!

2. Is there anyone out there who can take some YouTube video? I am not good at that and would like several videos posted and would like to link them to the website also. Shane and it's let me know! Shane

devolino
03-04-2011, 08:20 PM
1. Brad Lay off Patti!!!! Everyone knows you have the Boob Lady. Many wanted her and we gave up and let you have her ( I just threw up in my mouth) so it's clear you are taken. Now if anyone is going to get Patti smeared in Gooey Butter Cake it's going to me my ass no if and's or but's! So I will ask nicely LAY THE F#@! OFF!!!

2. Is there anyone out there who can take some YouTube video? I am not good at that and would like several videos posted and would like to link them to the website also. Shane and it's let me know! Shane

Video of general party-happenings or video of you smearing Patti with gooey butter cake?!

SEChaunts007
03-06-2011, 02:01 PM
Does anyone know when and where they will be taking photos with people and/or signing autographs?

graystone
03-06-2011, 02:20 PM
Does anyone know when and where they will be taking photos with people and/or signing autographs?

She will be singing autographs at Jasons Booth at TransWorld and she will be at Dan's Show! Shane and it's you can see her there! Shane

NightmareAftershockLLC
03-06-2011, 02:51 PM
TICKETS ARE STILL FOR SALE.

Rumor was flying that this party is sold out. THIS IS NOT TRUE.

TICKETS ARE STILL AVAILABLE!

terrormasue
03-06-2011, 11:08 PM
4 more days!!!!!!! Wooooohoooo!!!!! I don't know if I can take it........See you all soon!

Sue

NightmareAftershockLLC
03-07-2011, 04:27 AM
The InsaneShaneParty photo album is ready to go and have photos added! I hope you all have a BLAST on Thursday. Take a BUNCH of pictures to add to the site! I will be creating a 2011 Album! Upload will be available friday morning once the hangover resides! =)

JamBam
03-07-2011, 11:30 AM
Not sure is work is blocking it but the link to buy the ticket on ticketleaps page did not work for me. SHANE !!!

NightmareAftershockLLC
03-07-2011, 11:47 AM
Just checked the link. it is working fine.

http://disturbia.ticketleap.com/transworld-2011/

JamBam
03-07-2011, 11:54 AM
The company system must be blocking it. I found a way to get a ticket so I WILL be there.

NightmareAftershockLLC
03-07-2011, 12:00 PM
There is a mobile InsaneShaneParty website as well if you have a smartphone.

FROG ZOMBIE
03-07-2011, 12:01 PM
Not sure is work is blocking it but the link to buy the ticket on ticketleaps page did not work for me. SHANE !!!

Hey Brett,

The BUY TICKETS (http://disturbia.ticketleap.com/transworld-2011/) link is working fine, but you're right that some work computers block some "entertainment-related" websites.

If anyone has ANY questions/problems purchasing their INSANE SHANE ticket - don't hesitate to CALL ME DIRECT: 877-849-5327 x129

See you soon, - Lee

graystone
03-07-2011, 07:31 PM
OVER 300 ATTENDING IT'S NOW OR NEVER MY LIL MONSTERS! SHANE! AND IT'S ALOMST TIME TO PARTY! SHANE!

jakprintsHAUNT
03-08-2011, 12:06 AM
I saw the party shirts today...they look pretty awesome...those of you that were lucky to get them will be very happy!

Mike "Pogo" Hach

terrormasue
03-08-2011, 07:09 AM
Leaving in the morning!!!!!!! Only 2 more days!!!!!!!

Sue:p

Raycliff Manor
03-08-2011, 04:53 PM
By the way, I’m not sure if it was posted already or not, but the Raycliff Attraction’s sponsor, Deceased Clothing, added an awesome shirt to the Haunt Book Door Prize. The prize package we’ve contributed to the Insane Shane Party raffle includes the following:

Haunted Attraction Fright Team Management Book and CD; “So You Want to be a Haunt Entrepreneur” Book and 2 Hours Personal Phone Consultation Services – (www.HauntBook.com)
Deceased Clothing XL “PRIMEVAL” Shirt - (http://www.deceasedclothing.com/product/primeval )

Here’s a picture of the prize package: http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f136/EurekaTradeWinds/Insane%20Shane%20Party%20Prize/IMG_3988.jpg

And

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f136/EurekaTradeWinds/Insane%20Shane%20Party%20Prize/IMG_3991.jpg

See you in St. Louis!

Kel

chuck weber
03-08-2011, 05:08 PM
Great doorprize package would love to win this !!!!! Good luck, everybody !!!!!

graystone
03-08-2011, 05:31 PM
Love it! Thanks!!!! Shane and it's see ya soon! Shane

screamforadream
03-08-2011, 10:35 PM
It's certainly sad to not be able to attend this party, nevermind not goin to Transworld! Whoever is going is DEFINITELY going to have a blast!! :) Shanes the man when it comes to having a good time!

Can't wait for the Dan Sperry autograph and shirt. :) lol Thanks again Shane! Hope all goes well!

MovieRelics
03-12-2011, 08:13 AM
I wanted to take a moment and thank Shane for putting on the party and for Sue who did a great job organizing and presenting during the event. I was a really good time and it was great running into everyone. For those interested, you can find some photos from the party posted on my news site and on our facebook page.

NightmareAftershockLLC
03-14-2011, 03:56 AM
I would like to thank everyone for showing up to the party!! It sucks that I wasn't there this year, but next year, I will be! =)

http://insaneshaneparty.com/photos/

Allen and Shannon Hopps have taken the initiative to post over 40 pictures of the party! Check them all at at http://insaneshaneparty.com/photos/

Happy Haunting This Upcoming season! =)

Slain
03-14-2011, 12:51 PM
As always it was a blast!!! The dude in the diaper was the funniest shit i've seen in a long time....................

xxxdirk
03-14-2011, 01:05 PM
Great time, but must have missed where the tee shirts were cause I never got mine. :(

terrormasue
03-14-2011, 01:35 PM
A huge thank you to all the vendors who donated and to all of you who attended. I don't have the numbers yet but I can say for sure this was the biggest year ever!!!!!!! I can promise that next year will be even bigger with more prizes and more everything. We did notice that the food was taken away too early. That will not happen next year, Shane will see to that. Also as far as the tee-shirts you had to of purchased your tickets by the 25th if I remember right, in order to receive a tee-shirt. They were sent to the printers at that time. You ordered a tee when you purchased your ticket. Any way thank you to everyone again. I had a great time but boy am I tired!!! Cherck out the website for photos. There are plenty more that will be uploaded soon. A big congrats to our own ALLEN HOPPS for winning the costume contest!!!! Way to go ALLEN! Now everyone get to work. It is almost Halloween time!!!!

Sue