PDA

View Full Version : 10 haunts in 2 days

Spikerip
12-28-2010, 05:07 PM
The MHC pre-convention bus tour is shaping up to be the best trip yet. We're finalzing plans with 10 haunts with a combined 19 attractions! This two day trip will feature a variety of attractions including a truely haunted hotel, a cave, a couple new haunts and a 2 million dollar plus multi attraction!!! More details will be posted soon for our June 1 & 2 bus tour.

Kelly

Badger
12-28-2010, 07:39 PM
Damn, now I have to sign up for this trip...:D

drfrightner
12-29-2010, 02:52 AM
Kelly,

That is an impressive amount of haunts you will be touring. Sounds like fun!

Larry

Darkangel
12-29-2010, 04:37 PM
What is the 2 million dollar haunt? It'll take years to recoup the investment...
Sounds amazing that's a lot of haunts to see!

DA

darkXmoon
12-30-2010, 05:05 PM
Oh cool where is it going to start and how much is it ? I tried to do a serch for it and came up empty handed. Any info ?

Spikerip
12-30-2010, 08:06 PM
Sorry to tease you all; I guess its ok to let you know which haunts we're planning to tour. We still have to finalize a few details, but here's the attractions that will be entertaining our two day bus tour participants.

Wednesday June 1
- Land of Illusion, Middletown, Oh
- Eliza Willard Haunted Hotel, Franklin, In
- Fright Manor, Indianapolis
- Asylum House, Indianapolis

Thursday June 2
- Twisted Darkness, Kokomo
- Edge of Insanity, Kokomo
- Circus Hall of Fame & Museum, Peru. Former Ringmasters Revenge
- Haunted Hotel, Huntington
- Haunted Cave, Ft Wayne
- Scare Fair, Lima, Oh

We'll update the web site with more info soon at midwesthaunters.com
Still finalizing the expenses, but it should cost under $300 for everything (haunts, bus, hotel, meals, etc)

Kelly Collins
Midwest Haunters Convention

darkXmoon
12-30-2010, 08:58 PM
This sounds very bad ass. Can you post the website if its up already ?

Tater
12-30-2010, 11:47 PM
I will be there...ON BUS #3! Count me in for sure Kelly

darkXmoon
12-31-2010, 01:15 AM
I will be there...ON BUS #3! Count me in for sure Kelly

Sweet!!! Want to pick me up from the airport ? kidding, lol. You would probably show up in character and get me arrested.

darkXmoon
01-06-2011, 05:35 PM
Quick question, do they offer any thing like this more in the south ?

jakprintsHAUNT
01-06-2011, 05:58 PM
Last year's bus tour was really great, it was my first one...and this one sounds even better.

Many of the haunt's on last year's I had already seen due to living in the area, but got to see some new ones and had a lot of fun, meeting a lot of great people, and experience haunts I have worked with or been to in a different light. 100% worth the price they ask. You'd spend 3X that trying to do it on your own if you tried, and the experience wouldn't be half as fun.

Mike "Pogo" Hach

darkXmoon
01-06-2011, 06:09 PM
I know this is going to be an amazing trip but I would be traveling out of state solo and that part kinda bothers me.

HauntChick
01-10-2011, 01:48 PM
I'm very excited about this convention! I've been looking over all of it and it seems like a great learning experience! Thanks for putting it together for all us haunters out here!

Jessica-

http://midwestshow.com/

http://midwestshow.com/wedsthurs-bus-tour/

Spikerip
01-10-2011, 07:56 PM
Hey Jessica, You'll be on a bus with 49 haunters and I'm sure you'll make friends with someone very quickly. I'll be on bus #1 and you are welcome to join our group or you could go on a bus with one of your HW forum friends.

This truely will be a fantastic haunt tour. Lots of haunts with great detail and a variety of attractions.

Spike
aka Kelly

darkXmoon
01-10-2011, 10:27 PM
Ummmm.... I'm Jessica and I'm pretty sure I'm the only Jessica...

Hauntchick is Catie... I know this for a fact because I worked with her one time. Why she said her name is Jessica I have not a clue.

HauntChick
01-11-2011, 02:57 PM
Jessica,

I was trying to reply to you. give you the websites you'd asked for and hadn't received (to my knowledge) yet. I didn't mean for it to look like i was stealing your name. :) It clearly says my name in big green letters, so i didn't realize it would confuse anyone. My apologies for the confusion.

and I'd love to join yall and get to know you! The haunt tour sounds spectacular and I'm extremely enthused! I'll be going to Transworld, so I'm sure i'll meet a few of you there first.

Tater
01-11-2011, 04:11 PM
Forget Kelly and Bus number 1...well I suppose thats a great bus and everythign but the party is on BUS #3...and Man is it a party

HauntChick
01-12-2011, 11:44 AM
I will definitely be on bus number 3... after the things i've heard, I just can't miss it.

Badger
01-12-2011, 12:20 PM
Bus Number 3...Bus Number 3...Bus Number 3... \m/

darkXmoon
01-12-2011, 12:49 PM
I will definitely be on bus number 3... after the things i've heard, I just can't miss it.

Catie are you going alone or with your crew ? If your going alone let me know when you book your airline ticket , then I can then see how my friend Martin is booking his ticket. The only reason I ask is because I talked to Cody and hes not going and I don't think its safe to go solo on trips like this. On the tour you will be safe I'm sure its the getting there part I mean.

I would travel with you but I decided to go to A-Kon in Dallas instead with my friends.

HauntChick
01-12-2011, 04:41 PM
Catie are you going alone or with your crew ?

I would travel with you but I decided to go to A-Kon in Dallas instead with my friends.

Thanks! I think Brad and Sue may be going, he's the one that originally mentioned it. So if they do go, i'll be travelling with them. But if they end up not going, I'll let you know!

Thanks for the offer and have a great time in Dallas! You'll be missed in Ohio!