PDA

View Full Version : Ok need good ideas

crackers
01-04-2011, 08:41 PM
Have put some good ideas on the table.....working on 4 of them right now anybody have some good ideas for a new haunt... X-Scream Nightmares.....One nightmare is a hallway of Jack-in-the-Box. have vortex tunnel, maze of doorways and mirrors, bumps in the night.....have been getting ideas from friends and family.....just wanted to see what was in this box......HHHHHHHMMMMMMM! EXCELIENT! EXCELIENT! OK,OK I am looking on this forum(the box) to get additional Ideas to the to what I am working ON....Sorry I took my Ambien and started typing......Please forgive me....

Allen H
01-04-2011, 09:08 PM
I dont understand...

damon carson
01-04-2011, 09:16 PM
Ha ha ha LOL! I believe this is the first time I've seen you at a loss for words Allen. Im thinking someone has had too much caffeine.?!
Damon

Tater
01-04-2011, 09:37 PM
haha yeah...you ummm lost me too....and I can translate ole Mudsticky....you wanna try explaining whats going on and where the box is and what it does

freak 'n' stein
01-04-2011, 10:21 PM
Quite the hilarious post...I heard Ambien makes you do crazy things...

darkXmoon
01-04-2011, 10:34 PM
It kinda scares me because I actually understand him. A hall filled with jack-in-the boxes actually sounds like a bad idea to me. It would scare me but for safety reasons it sounds like you would run the risk of hitting a customer . Maybe you can get with Allen and try an find a safe way to do it.

I have seen a vortex tunnel like the one you described at an Alice in Wonderland themed haunt. It was very cheaply done and still looked pretty cool.