PDA

View Full Version : Advertising Lies?

Jim Warfield
03-15-2007, 11:51 PM
"25,000 people each summer attend this event, place you ad here where they will all see it!"
So you do this...no response.
Then you go to the event and there are maybe 25,000 people there, so why no response ?
The people there, your potential customers are all over 55 years old!
Many in wheelchairs, half asleep or in a drug-induced fairyland, they don't need and can't even make use of your haunted house business!
Yup! Been there, done that, spent that money!

damon carson
03-16-2007, 01:27 PM
What kind of event are you talking about Jim? The Geritol 500 Wheelchair rally? What the h*#?! LOL!
Damon

Jim Warfield
03-17-2007, 07:17 AM
It is the oldest, continously running summer-stock theater in this state.

damon carson
03-17-2007, 07:18 AM
Oh okay I was starting to worry about the random ranting. :wink:
Damon

Jim Warfield
03-17-2007, 08:09 AM
The cast and crew working in that theater come see my house but imagine how difficult it is for them to maintain enthusiasm while singing, dancing, acting and the first three rows of the audience are 90 years old, asleep in their wheelchairs, heads down or straight up, mouth open.
I think it's this June the one play is going to be "Dracula', I wonder what that's about?
The quality of the plays are very high, there is a list of former actors who went on to be "somebody" in tv and movies.

Greg Chrise
03-17-2007, 09:19 PM
I want an audience reaction when Van Helsing drunk proclaims Jonathan Harker's fiance Nina to be " the concubine of the devil"

Clean up on isle 3!