PDA

View Full Version : Thanks

Johnny Thunder
01-23-2011, 05:39 PM
Yo gang!

I wanted to thank each and every actor/member who has ever posted here.

After many years of home haunting, I took the leap. Halloween 2010 marked my first season as a pro haunt actor and lurking here last summer and early falll was invaluable! I utilized and incorporated many ideas/suggestions/tips which in part allowed me to have a fun and successful season!

Thanks again and looking forward to meeting more of you and joining in the conversation.

JT

hauntedkimmy
01-23-2011, 06:26 PM
This place does has some great info and inspiration! Glad you took the leap!

See you're in PA... so am I. I'm near Williamsport.

Allen H
01-23-2011, 06:38 PM
Its a great community, Im glad to be a part of it! and Grats on starting your pro acting career.

BruiseMuse
01-23-2011, 07:36 PM
Congrats on making the jump! This place is such a great place to exchange ideas.

Johnny Thunder
01-24-2011, 09:22 AM
Thanks everyone!

Hauntedkimmy - I've been to Williamsport a few times. I'm down in the Philly burbs.

drfrightner
01-25-2011, 11:34 PM
Way to go Johnny ... I hope you make it out to TW show and learn some more. I think here on Hauntworld you'll find most of the folks don't actually own a haunted house but either work in one, plan on owning a haunt, or just like them.

I've learned a lot myself RIGHT HERE!!!!

Keep on trucking!

Larry

Johnny Thunder
01-26-2011, 05:31 AM
Thanks Larry!

Yeah, I grew up a haunted house junkie (Brigantine Castle and Dracula's Castle down the shore were childhood mainstays), and have always been a haunted house and Halloween nut.

So, after 13 years of going to my favorite haunted attraction a few times a season, I finally auditioned and acted at The Bates Motel & Haunted Hayride this year. Working for Randy & family was such an amazing experience, and I'm looking forward to many more seasons of scares.

Yup, looking forward to meeting a lot of cool folk at TW this year. Thanks again for the welcome.

Soul Reaper
03-02-2011, 03:07 AM
These forums are pack full of great info, and I am glad to be part of it.

bodybagging
03-02-2011, 05:27 AM
Good Luck Johnny....... Keep it FUN!