PDA

View Full Version : Dan Sperry- magician on Friday night

brad
02-03-2011, 10:22 PM
I'd like to go see him perform on Friday night in st. Louis. Would anybody wanna go? I know it'll need to be planned around Larry's haunt tours, but I think it would be cool to see him perform.

He is performing at 7:00 and 10:00. I would choose the 10:00, since I have tour tickets already.

I've only seen the short video that Shane posted, but I like his style/presentation/background music.

Tickets go on sale on Feb. 5th, and I don't know how much they are yet. I'd like to get tickets early and try to get as close to the front as possible.

So who's interested?

graystone
02-03-2011, 10:30 PM
With my gang and the Atrox guys! Shane and it's see ya there! Shane

brad
02-03-2011, 10:34 PM
It's going to be located at the Roberts Orpheum at the back of the Robert Mayfair hotel which is next to the Ren Hotel.

Find ticket info here: www.dansperry.com/tour

Tomb
02-04-2011, 11:51 AM
Tickets go on sale at 10am in St. Louis.

The show is also being heavily advertised in St. Louis so get your tickets early!

brad
02-04-2011, 01:24 PM
I just called ticketmaster, and for starters they aren't taking calls because they are too busy. And also, the automated machine said tickets don't go on sale until march 5th. Hopefully it's just a glitch and I can get my tickets tomorow.

Nightmare_Trance
02-04-2011, 02:26 PM
My wife and I were talking about going. Maybe we'll run into ya Brad. I'll bring the pizza.

brad
02-04-2011, 02:45 PM
I'll take hamburger and pepperoni then!! Lol

Matt Marich
02-04-2011, 07:01 PM
I saw him perform in Vegas, see him now, he's an upcoming major talent. His Goth style is perfect for our industry. I will see him if I can work around Larry's Haunt tours. They are not to be missed this year, major new stuff, and Lemp is gonna be cool!

Matt

Tomb
02-04-2011, 11:26 PM
Ticketmaster says they have an error on their site. Tix still go on sale tomorrow (Saturday Feb 5th) at 10am.

Tickets start at $29.95. They have some amazing very limited box seats and special meet and greet front row seats. The theater is not huge so get your tix early. I am guessing the good seats will sell out really fast.

There are two shows which makes it great to still make it to a Haunted House tour.

The front row VIP meet and greet is going to take place in the old boiler room in the sub-basement of the theater after each show.

The meet and greet will last a little longer on the 10pm performance. So you could hit the Haunt tour then catch the 10pm show.

The show is literally 25 ft from the Renaissance, less than a block from America's Center.

Go to www.dansperry.com for more info.

spookhaven
02-05-2011, 03:52 PM
OK, you guys talked me into it. Got our tickets for 10 pm show. Appears to be good seats in orch section row B. This is going to be a lot of fun.

Tomb
02-05-2011, 07:39 PM
The 10pm show is going to be a blast!

Tickets are still available at Ticketmaster.com

If you are looking at purchasing in blocks you can contact the theater direct to save the TM fees.

SEChaunts007
02-05-2011, 08:18 PM
Just got 4 tickets for the 10PM show also ...Great Seats. Just got off the phone and heard there is going to be shuttles from one of the haunt tours to the theater.

brad
02-05-2011, 11:21 PM
SEC, glad you guys got good seats. Where you guys gonna be sitting at?

And spookhaven, I'm in section ORCH-C row A seat 105, so maybe we'll be sitting really close to each other!

So anyone else going to the show, let us know where you're sitting at.

SEChaunts007
02-06-2011, 02:17 PM
2nd Row Center Stage. Looking forward to the show.

SEChaunts007
02-07-2011, 05:19 PM
Was in St. Louis and heard the Dan Sperry Radio commercial. They were giving away tickets. So I guess if you live in St. Louis ... Listen to the radio and see if you can win some tickets

Tomb
02-08-2011, 11:28 PM
Tickets are currently on sale for Shock Illusionist Dan Sperry.

They can be purchased at Ticketmaster.com

The show is taking place right behind the Renaissance. For more information go to www.dansperry.com or post your questions.

graystone
02-12-2011, 02:12 PM
Lets all hang out after the show on Friday night! There are still some good seats left for the 10 oclock show from what I understand! Don't let the good seats get gone! Lets all have some fun hell it's only once a year! Shane and it's all get together at the theater! Shane

Tomb
02-19-2011, 03:03 AM
Get your tickets early!

There are going to be some more exciting events happening at the show thanks to sponsors. We will be announcing some exciting news about the new stuff happening at the Dan Sperry Live show. There will also be great giveaways on stage just before each show starts.

There are still some box seats available and they keep releasing great seats daily.

As Shane said in an earlier post special guest Rudy Coby will be performing with Dan Sperry on stage. The best part about it all is tickets start at on $29.95.

There is also going to be a new vendor participating in the show that Haunters won't want to miss him demonstrating his product as ghosts take over the theater. It's going to be great to see these amazing products LIVE ON STAGE in the theater. Remember this is Illusion, so you want to get good seats. Several other vendors products are going to be on stage and incorporated into the show.

(THE BEST PART IS THE THEATER IS NEXT DOOR TO THE RENAISSANCE) Tickets are available at ticketmaster.com. If you have a group purchase you can contact the Robert's Orpheum Theater directly and save the fees.

graystone
02-20-2011, 06:33 PM
Need a discount code to see Dan? Go to ticketmaster and put in discount code Magic1 I know a ton of haunters will be there at the 10:00PM show! If you have not got your tickets get them were going to have a ton of fun!!!!!! Shane and it's see you there! Shane

Tomb
02-21-2011, 12:26 AM
This week we will be announcing a VERY special guest that will be appear.... or should I say disappear LIVE on stage Friday night during both shows. You won't want to miss her.

We just released some more excellent seats for the show, so get your tickets early. You won't want to miss this.

visit www.dansperry.com or www.ticketmaster.com for tix. For group tix you can contact the theater directly. Groups are 10 or more.

danglin
02-21-2011, 05:29 PM
Brad, I have the seat next to you (Orch-C, Row A, Seat 106.).
See you there.

Tomb
02-21-2011, 11:33 PM
You won't want to miss her disappear on stage.

There are also a couple other celebrity guests from community that will be attending the show.

Tickets starting at only $29.95

SEChaunts007
02-24-2011, 08:15 AM
Is it Elvira?

brad
02-24-2011, 11:48 AM
Its gonna be Danielle Harris, from both of the Rob Zombie Halloween movies.

Soul Reaper
02-24-2011, 03:42 PM
It would be cool to go see them, but I am working at the Lemp haunt tour that night. Hope you guys and gals enjoy the show.

spong8
02-25-2011, 12:42 AM
I also heard that Rudy Coby will be there as well. He dropped magic scene a long while ago and toured with Marilyn Manson. He was a show consultant and now is back into magic. Video of some of his early stuff: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IbxCnTmpn8

Tomb
02-25-2011, 01:42 AM
Rudy Coby will be Dan's special guest. Dan and Rudy are good friends and Rudy wanted to be able to join Dan on his first midwest tour.

Marilyn Manson has never missed a show of Rudy's either. You never know who might be sitting next to you.

Danielle Harris from Halloween 4, 5 and Rob Zombie's Halloween will also be on stage and Dan makes he disappear.

More VIP tickets are being released first thing in the morning.

This is a show you won't want to miss.

You can check out Dan at www.dansperry.com

brad
02-25-2011, 03:38 AM
Brad, I have the seat next to you (Orch-C, Row A, Seat 106.).
See you there.

Then the first round is on me Dewayne!!

graystone
02-25-2011, 07:26 AM
You guys get your tickets to this show! There are going to be a ton of haunters there. This guy is really good and your gonna see some props built by some of our vendors in this show! Shane and it's hey I will be there! Shane

Matt Marich
02-26-2011, 06:21 AM
The tbeater is awesome! We are going friday at the late show after the Lemp Tour. Dan is gonna be a big star. Very original.

Tomb
02-26-2011, 10:17 PM
Hey Matt,

Thank you for the kind words!

digitalsoundandlighting
02-28-2011, 12:19 PM
I would just like to let everyone know who is planning on attending Dan Sperry's performance, we are offering free upgrades to the RIP tickets to our haunt, Quaratine on 17th that is running Friday and Saturday night at Transworld, with proof of Dan Sperry's ticket purchase. Also, when a ticket to our show is presented at the merchandise table at Dan Sperry's show, you will receive a free DVD!
For those of you that have not heard about Quarantine on 17th, you may see the flier and more information on the transworld website, but a few quick details... it is an interactive haunt that ends with you actually being able to use our fully metal electronic shotguns to hunt the zombies after going through the house itself. We are using this opportunity to showcase our new concepts, props, sound etc. With the RIP tickets, ($35 in combination with Dan Sperry's performance), you will get to join us in a 50 cal demo, meet and greet complete with snacks and drinks, a pass to the front of the line, a shuttle from Dan's show or the convention and a commerative skeleton key.
We hope we can help make your stay in St. Louis fantastic! Please call for tickets or more details. (314) 725-6415

graystone
02-28-2011, 02:35 PM
So many great events! With so much to do where do you start? Shane and it's wow! Shane

Tomb
02-28-2011, 09:05 PM
More great seats are getting released tomorrow, along with some private box seats.

Don't miss out. We know we will be seeing Shane in the front row!

Goblin Sis
03-01-2011, 10:39 PM
We just got our tickets!! Center orchestra, row C, seats 101 & 102! Anyone around us? :cool:

Yet another thing to make me totally giddy that we will be in St Louis a week from today!!!!!

brad
03-01-2011, 10:57 PM
We just got our tickets!! Center orchestra, row C, seats 101 & 102! Anyone around us? :cool:

Yet another thing to make me totally giddy that we will be in St Louis a week from today!!!!!

Goblin, there will be me and Dewayne(Danglin) 2 rows ahead of you, and spookhaven will be 1 row ahead of you. and I know there's several more that will be near by that havent posted on here yet.

See you there!

SEChaunts007
03-02-2011, 08:00 AM
Tomb- What role will Danielle play in Dan Sperry's show?

Tomb
03-03-2011, 08:38 PM
SEC, Danielle will participate throughout the show and be involved in one of the major illusions.

Check out Dan in St. Louis today on the POINT website

http://kpnt.com/

Matt Marich
03-04-2011, 10:15 PM
I'm looking for Friday Tickets at 10pm, anyone know if there are still some left in orchestra?

SEChaunts007
03-06-2011, 01:57 PM
I just heard from my friend that they just released more of the VIP Tickets for Both Shows on Friday Night.

graystone
03-06-2011, 02:25 PM
To see everyone come out and support this show! I know these guys have been busting azz to make it a great show! Shane and it's I will be there! Shane

Tater
03-06-2011, 02:52 PM
Wish I could make it shane but I dont think I will have the money have fun for me

spookhaven
03-06-2011, 04:11 PM
Shane where are we all planning on meeting afterward? At the Renny?

This is going to be a good time with everyone. I think this was perfect timing for him to come to town.

We are all going to need a vacation when we get home, I am going to be exhausted from all the tours, parties, shopping woo hoo!

graystone
03-06-2011, 07:27 PM
Dans 5 simis full of props and illusions has left out for the tour! Spook I am sure everyone will end up back there. Be sure to intorduce yourself! Shane and it's see you soon! Shane

Tomb
03-06-2011, 11:00 PM
Shane we are on our way! After two straight days of loading its going to be a great time. We just released some more VIP seats and box seats for the 7pm show. The discount code is only going to be active for another 2 days so get your tix now!

JamBam
03-07-2011, 11:10 AM
Looking forward to seeing the show. ORCH -C Row C seat 1xx

YEA!