PDA

View Full Version : IMPORTANT SAFETY WEBSITE: ALL YOUR HAUNTERS IN DANGER!!!

Nightmaretony
03-18-2007, 11:24 PM
For YEARS, we have used this dangerous substance within our haunts. ALL of us will die from it eventually. One must ALWAYS be on the lookout for the insidious effects of Dihydride Monoxide!

http://www.dhmo.org/

Joedog
03-19-2007, 03:37 AM
I am in DEEP Doo Doo.
For the past six months I have been forcing myself to consume nearly 72 oz of this stuff a day. It must be the main factor in a 30 lb weight loss I have experienced. And I thought I was doing a good thing.

imax
03-19-2007, 06:39 AM
Yes, dihydrogen monoxide is a killer. Please be careful when using this stuff.

screamlinestudios
03-19-2007, 07:14 AM
Dihydrogen Monoxide is a major ingredient in Fire suppression or as a flame retardent.

Them damn foggers emit tons of it into closed rooms with actors and patrons!

The publics ignorance about this killer has gone on for far too long, thanks for bringing this topic up and making people "less" ignorant.

From the site:

Used by the Church of Scientology on their members and their members' families

LOL, that explains a lot.

FrightProps
03-19-2007, 09:14 AM
Steve, your quote about Scientology using this on their people is taken out of context and is rediculous.

Just look at the context (about half-way down this page: http://www.dhmo.org/facts.html)

"- by the Church of Scientology on their members and their members' families (although surprisingly, many members recently have contacted DHMO.org to vehemently deny such use),
- by both the KKK and the NAACP during rallies and marches,
- by members of Congress who are under investigation for financial corruption and inappropriate IM behavior,
"

This site has got to be a joke! Do you honestly believe that members of Congress are having this poured on them? Come on!

Barry
03-19-2007, 09:17 AM
:lol: :lol:

This has been a running joke for years. If I remember correctly, a small town council somewhere was actually considered banning its use.

screamlinestudios
03-19-2007, 10:16 AM
This site has got to be a joke! Do you honestly believe that members of Congress are having this poured on them? Come on!

Um - yes I honestly believe Congress is using it too!

We are all doomed!

::rolls eyes::

It's on the internet therefore it is all true!

imax
03-19-2007, 10:19 AM
I assure all of you, everything on that website is the truth!

maverick005
03-19-2007, 11:20 AM
i looked at it...and i can say if it really all that true they need to consider making the website a little more professional...seriously....it looks like a spoofed up website to me....i mean all the cutesy lil gifs and icons...that and i didnt see anything really scientific on there...granted i didnt spend much time looking...but if it were really a danger wouldnt you have how it effects the body using formulas and scentific equations and so on....so in conclusion...maybe it is true....but because the way it is presented and the info i saw on there isnt at all professional, i am goin with the urban legend theory

todd

Nightmaretony
03-19-2007, 11:30 AM
NOT an urban legend. Imax has it right. Every word is true and is supported by scientific evidence from all quarters.

It is even worse. I just heard that Congress uses Dihydride Monoxide while masticating.

I am addicted to stuff, even though I know I will die eventually. I just ingested some right now while typing this...

Horrifying, isn't it?

Infoamtek
03-19-2007, 01:07 PM
It's really prevalent. When we had our actors tested for drugs, significant levels of DHMO were found in all their urine samples.

Dark Attraction
03-19-2007, 01:55 PM
I found some in my TOILET! I tried to flush it but it came back! WHAT DO I DO?

imax
03-19-2007, 01:59 PM
I found some in my TOILET! I tried to flush it but it came back! WHAT DO I DO?

You're gonna need 3 things, and 3 things fast:

- Clumping kitty litter (a lot of it!)
- A pair of salad tongs
and,
- A friend who can keep a secret

-- I

gadget-evilusions
03-19-2007, 07:01 PM
Ok. I am confused. Is this a real website or a spoof? Is this a serious conversation or a joke that I am not getting?

ScarlettP
03-19-2007, 07:53 PM
I'm sorry sweetie. Do you really not get it?

Dihydride Monoxide

Two hydrogen molicules to One oxygen. H2O

The site is about WATER!

gadget-evilusions
03-19-2007, 08:07 PM
Thank you.

PumpkinHead
03-19-2007, 08:09 PM
Our neighbors started adding that stuff to their pool a few years back. We warned them against it but they didn't listen. Now the thing is teeming with the stuff and they just let their kids jump into it like it is nothing.

It is truly disgusting!

Infoamtek
03-19-2007, 08:16 PM
Everything on the website is true. It's all on how you present it that counts.

Nightmaretony
03-19-2007, 10:32 PM
Oh Scarlett, now you spoiled the fun. Sigh.

ScarlettP
03-20-2007, 06:08 AM
It's not nice to make fun of the people who didn't connect the dots.

Have to admit, I enjoyed the "We tested our crew and found large amounts of it in ALL the urine samples." *giggle* But we don't actually want to scare one of our own people - not for TO long anyway.

Empressnightshade
03-20-2007, 07:37 AM
Oh Scarlett, now you spoiled the fun. Sigh.

Wasn't funny to me. Probably because I, like gadget had no idea what was going on. Thanks for clearing that up, Scar!

screamlinestudios
03-20-2007, 09:23 AM
It's not nice to make fun of the people who didn't connect the dots.

I don't think anyone was being made fun of here - it was just all in fun as a jest. It took me all of 2 seconds to Google the name and discover it was water after my suspicions were raised. It's a good test for you all not to be hoodwinked by outlandish claims.

Lighten up people. :P

By the way if you ever get an e-mail from a friend or otherwise claiming to relay important news about a missing child, cancer causing shampoo, pictures of strange things, etc. Go to the following website and enter a term in the search field, hit enter, then click on a story about it. This site is dedicated to de-bunking false claims like or mis information so you can sleep at night. :)

http://www.snopes.com/

maverick005
03-20-2007, 09:47 AM
well steve...you can either do it the easy way...or just keep an eye on the weekly world news (the most rliable newspaper in the world)...it will tell you all about the latest bigfoot sightings, ufo's, and all the other important stuff in the world....believe me...i see things in there that the "real" news never reports on....like the saber toothed human baby born in france...or bat boy in cahoots with the bush administration.....glad i keep informed...lol

todd

geoffgbeck
03-20-2007, 01:30 PM
:shock: Hey Steve! Speaking of UFOs and sightings of bigfoot, is it true that there is a cross-dresser working for Screamiline Studios, or did I just have too many beers the last time I came out? Maybe I saw granny lurking around your shop. If my memory serves me correctly, I think I recall her flashing me in the bathroom right after I flushed. If you did actually hire granny, why do you let her work wearing a nighty and entertain young boys behind the dumpster. Also, aren't you afraid she will have a heart attach because she is as old as dirt?

screamlinestudios
03-20-2007, 02:26 PM
What happens at Screamline Studios , stays at Screamline Studios

Sheesh, how many times do we have to go over this.

And she only looks old as dirt, she is a regular spring chicken!

I've seen her do cartwheels after a trist behind the dumpster.

wipp
03-20-2007, 03:26 PM
a few yrs ago the big internet thing was dont eat banannas because you will catch some kinda funky skin disease that will eat away body parts.the email said the government dosnt want a panic so they wont bring it public.

SSP
03-20-2007, 07:54 PM
"You've been visited by the toothfairy of doom! Send this message to 20 people in the next 5 minutes if you wish to keep your teeth!"

The government doesn't want to bring anything to light except for things to distract us from "real" problems. Global Warming? HA! Try Laser Cats, now THEY'RE a serious issue.

Sh**, I just ate a bannana

Jim Warfield
03-20-2007, 10:16 PM
35 years ago I worked in a grocery store in Iowa, one guy only ate bananas! He had come back from California and even convinced his parents to only eat bananas, raw, fried, boiled, every way imaginable.
Of course working in a grocery store you do see things and know things others don't, like this banana eater's Father sneaking in to buy himself a steak once and awhile!
"SSSHH!"

Wouldn't eating only bananas eventually be harmfull to one's kidneys? All that potasium?

Nightmaretony
03-20-2007, 11:27 PM
Prolly.