PDA

View Full Version : Everyone's Haunt Progress

terrormasue
02-14-2011, 08:59 PM
Hey, I know this thread is down there somewhere but it is too down there somewhere so I thought I would start another. Here are some pics of what I have been up to lately. Im getting there! Slow but sure!

brad
02-15-2011, 12:50 AM
Looking good Sue!! Cant wait to get ovver there and help you out soon. If it wasnt for that damn weather a few weeks ago, you would've had 3 people over there wrking as your slaves!

Maybe just before TW, we can get over there and help you out some.

Mad Wax Sculptor
02-15-2011, 12:53 AM
Sue I love the pics of your place. I wish we lived closed it would be cool to see it running in OCT. keep up the good work !!!!

Allen H
02-15-2011, 05:38 AM
I love your wall treatment Sue, nice and gunky looking!

OblivionHauntedHouse
02-15-2011, 08:34 AM
This is looking awesome, Sue!

graystone
02-15-2011, 09:16 AM
Awsome! Loving it! Shane and it's keep it up! Shane

zombiphobe
02-15-2011, 09:23 AM
Sue,

Pics look awesome! Forgive my ignorance if it is obvious, but is that a blackboard, a tv, or something else? And if so, how do you plan to use it?

Organ looks AMAZING!

screamforadream
02-15-2011, 09:47 AM
Very cool Sue! Is this all in your trailer haunt?? If it is, I can't even tell. :)

terrormasue
02-15-2011, 09:58 AM
Hey, yes this is all in my trailers! I have a school room , the nannys bedroom and the childrens bedroom in the last trailer. Yes that is a chalkboard. I will have fingernail scratches coming down from the right , fingernails left stuck in the board.....Ouch! The kids were home schooled. They had their music, and other lessons in that room.......The chalkboard is just painted on the wall, not a real chalkboard. I will post more pics soon. Thanks for the compliments! I need all the encouragement I can get.

Sue

zachary
02-15-2011, 01:37 PM
Looks amazing! Good work! Let me know if you need a hand of 7. Would love to help you out ;)

terrormasue
02-15-2011, 06:31 PM
Oh my !!! Are you serious!! Yes anytime. Let me know when you can come and I will fix lunch for everyone!!!! I work, weather permiting, every day and every weekend. Let me know! 903-918-3889

Thanks!
Sue

Here is a better pic of the fireplace in the dining room.

damon carson
02-15-2011, 06:44 PM
Sue I really like the fireplace it looks nice. I dont know why but whats a haunt w/o a fireplace. I just think there cool!
Damon

terrormasue
02-15-2011, 06:58 PM
I agree!! I built 3 in my haunt. One in the living room, one in the dining room and of course one in the master bedroom!!! I wish I had a fireplace in my bedroom! I think I may spend the night in there when it is all finished! LOL!
All have electric logs! It really looks cool!

Sue

Nightgore
02-18-2011, 10:35 PM
Nice pics!

Here at Screampark, we've:

-Created a new, much needed storage area and bigger work room
-Finalized all new plans for a few of our attractions
-Started all needed repairs and refurbishment
-Finalized merchandising/clothing artwork
-Starting on marketing and sponsorship plans
-Started the HUGE, I'M GONNA SHIT MYSELF PLANS for NEXT year!

Here's a picture of a really cool score I got today! An old, no distressing needed piano and organ (still work too)! Best part, they were FREE!!!!
Also scored about 1,000 costumes on a racks from the local actors/theater guild, got every piece of costuming they had for $500!

-Tyler

Soul Reaper
02-19-2011, 01:46 AM
Really nice work Sue. For the chalk board to be painted on the wall it looks really good. I wish I lived closer I would give you a hand too.

Dark Scares
02-20-2011, 10:52 AM
Love your fireplace!

terrormasue
02-20-2011, 07:56 PM
Hey Not fair Tyler!!!! Great score! Congrats! Soul I wish you did live closer I could really use the help. Dark, thanks and I have a few relatives in Mesa! I'm from California orginally. Hope to see everyone in March. I have a few more pics I will post soon. Anymore pics put there? I would love to see everyone's progress!!

Sue

Jim Warfield
02-21-2011, 06:04 AM
This winter has been severe here in Northern Illinois. Incredible amounts of snow and very, very low temperatures have kept me from doing much besides shoveling snow and sitting inside where it's warm, "GGRR!"
Always much here to do and get done but weighing the costs of turning on heat in workspaces versus Not having a tremendously high gas and electric bill put me off working much.
In the past I would stand next to my house facing south (sunshine) and be protected enough from the wind by other things that I would be very comfortable working there during the winter, But Not this time! 30 below zero! wind chill one day of 45 below!
And.. for some reason nobody showed up here to go through the house then either?

legendsofthefog
02-21-2011, 07:15 AM
Although we have been planning since we closed, we just started working last week. We're setting up a new lumber yard and working on a few odds and ends around the farm. Everything here is outside so there isn't much we can get into.. but we're ready for spring! Last week's weather was a blessing!

terrormasue
04-15-2011, 08:18 PM
Here are a few pics of the cemetery gate and the columns I just finished. We are working hard !!!

Sue8996899789988999

screamforadream
04-15-2011, 10:56 PM
Love it Sue! The light you used gives it a great feel. Great work! :)

Kelly Anderson
04-16-2011, 06:41 PM
Sue - the work you've done looks awesome. I really like your cemetary gate. Nice work with everything. Thanks for sharing!!

damon carson
04-16-2011, 07:46 PM
Looks great Sue! Keep up the great work.
Damon
Frightmasters
www.houseoffright.com

harrishaven
04-16-2011, 08:29 PM
We have started construction on an addition to our building that will double the size. We will be the largest indoor haunt in our area. Have also started getting lots done at the haunt will get pics soon

terrormasue
04-17-2011, 07:33 AM
Hey thanks for the compliments! Keep the pictures coming! I love to see everyone's progress. Helps me to get motivated. I'll post more pics soon.

Sue

Raycliff Manor
04-17-2011, 08:39 AM
Sue, everything is looking amazing!!! Awesome job and congratulations on work that must come with an incredible sense of accomplishment and pride!

Kel

Capt.Chaos
04-17-2011, 09:21 AM
Looks GREAT Sue! I cant wait to get started on ours. We had a snowload collapse of part of our building this winter so I need to get that rebuilt so we can start. These pics keep us motivated.
Chaos

jason
04-17-2011, 09:28 AM
wow sue!!! great looking work! i really enjoy your pics. i hope to post pics when we get the boat (USS Nighmare) open for construction.

Keep them coming! :)

Jim Warfield
04-17-2011, 12:05 PM
But I just bet everyone has been drooling over your organ, Sue.

terrormasue
04-17-2011, 09:16 PM
Jim, I have no words.............LOL! Thanks everyone! By the way my son (in the Marine Corps) got in from Okinawa last night!!! He has been gone for 2 years!!! We are so happy to have him home.. He will be here for 30 days and then to Camp Lejuene. Maybe, just maybe I can talk him into helping me with the haunt! Happy Haunting everyone!!

Sue

terrormasue
04-26-2011, 06:09 AM
9275927692779278Here are a few pics of the mausoleum that I have been working on. This is right after you enter the cemetery. The ghost bust will live in here. It is not finished yet. I have paint and add several skeleton heads, vines and aging. Also I will have torches on the top on both front corners.

Sue