PDA

View Full Version : Transworld Invites and shout out

FrightProps
02-22-2011, 10:51 AM
Greetings FrightProps Customers and Fellow Haunters!

As we do every year; FrightProps will write you a letter that servers as all the credentials you need to get you into the Transworld Haunt Show! Simply e-mail us at SALES at FRIGHTPROPS dot COM with your complete mailing address and number that will be attending. After receiving the letter you will still need to go http://www.haashow.com/registration to register.

I am posting this here because I normally send out an e-mail to everyone but we are so behind this year getting a TON of new products ready for the show! This might just well be the best Haunt Show EVER what with the stellar vendor lineup, exciting events, internal haunt (being setup by Tattoo and crew), and so much more going on this year!!! And you don't want to miss the last year in the STL and your chance to tour the amazing Darkness haunt!

I am looking forward to seeing everyone at the show… Stop by booth 922, grab our new 44 page catalog, and say hi!

Doug.

p.s. Oh, and I’m also giving a seminar… so don’t miss a chance to see me make a complete fool of myself :)

Darkangel
02-22-2011, 01:24 PM
Doug,

You said it's the last year in the STL. Transworld is moving to the next city next year?

DA

graystone
02-22-2011, 02:33 PM
TransWorld 2012 is March 9-12 it's confirmed and in St. Louis. Shane and it's just passing the info along! Shane

terrormasue
02-22-2011, 02:52 PM
If TransWorld does move sometime in the future PLEASE MAKE IS SOMEWHERE WARM!!

Sue

Darkangel
02-22-2011, 05:53 PM
Thanks for the info Shane.

Sue I agree on a warm location, Orlando sounds great to me!

DA

Dalloween
02-22-2011, 06:06 PM
How about warm, and centrally-located to everyone, like in Dallas. :)

Darkangel
02-22-2011, 07:04 PM
Dallas would be cool, tons of great haunts down there too. I think after next year many people would be interested in going to a new city anyway and see new haunts.

DA

brad
02-23-2011, 09:51 AM
As long as it's not Chicago!! And it definately needs to be a warm area too.

Not because I'm from Texas, but Dallas would be an ideal location. Tons of stuff to do in your down time, some of the biggest and best haunts out there, and a great temp at that time of year!

My vote is Dallas.

Nightgore
02-23-2011, 10:47 AM
I've said it once, I'll say it again.... ATLANTA or ORLANDO!! -Tyler

Patti Ludwinski
02-23-2011, 05:32 PM
Hi Doug,

I'll be sure to come see you in booth 922...You always have amazing new offerings. Looking forward to it!!!

Patti

Darkangel
02-23-2011, 05:34 PM
Atlanta's not that warm in March some years. Orlando is perfect!

DA

spookologist
02-23-2011, 11:27 PM
New Orleans.... Its warm, fun and a lot of good haunts we'd like to see.

Wayne

Patti Ludwinski
02-23-2011, 11:37 PM
Well, Doug, at least I tried. I tried to put your thread back on track, but hijacked again. O well.

Lol,
Patti

spookologist
02-24-2011, 01:02 AM
Oh, and of course we'll be stopping by your booth and purchasing lots of stuff from you. Most likely one of the guys will be at the seminar too. ;)

Soul Reaper
02-25-2011, 12:32 AM
Thanks for the offer but I already have my badge. But I will keep you in mind if someone needs credentials.