PDA

View Full Version : RIP ROARIN ROTTIN RAFFLE

maverick005
03-22-2007, 01:38 PM
all the info is on our website folks..but in the interest of saving time here is a brief rundown of the details

GRANDE PRIZE- Screamline Studios new version of Horrificus. same as the old one only the actor/actress isnt on stilts

FIRST PRIZE- A CUSTOM piece created from the collaborative efforts of BRUTAL IMAGES and SCREAMLINE STUDIOS

SECOND PRIZE- Bloody Spear from Screamline Studios

THIRD PRIZE- 3D Picture SCREAMLINE STUDIOS

FOURTH PRIZE- SCREAMLINE STUDIOS Meat Mangler Tool

FIFTH PRIZE- SCREAMLINE STUDIOS Slip Mask Bundle and Latex

SIXTH PRIZE- SCREAMLINE STUDIOS Hat and Shirt

plus all winners will recieve and issue of Horror Hound Magazine, Haunting Makeup Volume 1 from Shutter Productions,and the new Midnight Syndicate CD "Out of the Darkness"

there are two ways to get tickets....either stop by our website www.screamlinestudios.com OR listen to RFR for your chance to win a ticket each and every week until the contest ends....

the guys at
SCREAMLINE STUDIOS

Jason, Steve, and Todd

[/u]

screamlinestudios
03-22-2007, 03:29 PM
Thanks Todd - I appreciate you letting our good friends on Hauntworld know about our Raffle.

I just wanted to add that the tickets cost $10 for 1 or 2 for $15! Double your chances with two for 1/2 the price more!

Here is some information if you decide to purchase them on-line.

Go to our on-line store "Shop" (http://www.screamlinestudios.com/Products.aspx) and select one or two tickets. Check out, pay with Paypal, Credit card, or send in a check/cash. We will fill out your ticket and mail you your stub(s). It is just that simple.

There are a lot of great prizes and your chances are really good. This raffle will happen no matter how many tickets are sold, so don't hesitate to climb on board.

Now let me take a moment to give big thanks to all of our sponsors:

Brutal Images
Rotting Flesh Radio
Midwest Haunters Convention
Horror Hound Magazine
Midnight Syndicate
Shutter Productions

You guys are the best.

Piece out! :twisted:

Jonathan
03-26-2007, 11:52 AM
Glad to see the raffle taking off so good. Thats a prize guys. A stilt-less horrificus i think will benefit alot of haunts because there are alot who don't even want to attempt stilts.

Enter everyone.

Empressnightshade
03-27-2007, 09:29 AM
I bought two at TW and I'm keeping my fingers crossed! :D

Barry
03-27-2007, 10:22 AM
I would buy one but with my luck I would actually have my ticket drawn at MHC and then everyone would be yelling "FIX!!!!" :lol:

screamlinestudios
03-27-2007, 10:42 AM
It's ok Barry, just put your name as:

Scharry Bieferstein

No one will ever know the difference. You could be in costume & wear a long flowing wig during the entire MHC just in case.

I could hear it now - Congratulations to Scharry Bieferstein!

ha-ha. That would be great...

bodybagging
03-27-2007, 04:34 PM
NOW THATS FUNNY! cmere scharry!

jimbob
03-28-2007, 02:03 PM
I heard that the prizes r really great. I've been thinking of getting some myself. Those guys at Screamline do the best.

screamlinestudios
03-28-2007, 10:37 PM
I heard that the prizes r really great. I've been thinking of getting some myself. Those guys at Screamline do the best.

Jimbob is a great guy. He always supports us by buying things and then giving good revues. What would we do with out you Jimbob?

Thanks for the very sincere post.

Lol.... I think I know this Jimbob and he hasn't bought anything, including a dinner for the last 6 months.

jimbob
03-29-2007, 12:53 PM
I know I bough at lease 2 maybe 3 dinners. I do like it when I get the help. I've been so down on my luck. Hope u r having a good day.

screamlinestudios
03-29-2007, 01:00 PM
I was only kidding Jimbob - I know you are down on your luck. But when your luck picks up, I expect to see you buying all kinds of props again!

LOL

jimbob
03-29-2007, 03:43 PM
I will by you all dinner one day. :D

screamlinestudios
03-30-2007, 08:48 PM
I just wanted to take a moment to thank you folks for the great response to the tickets.

Keep them orders rolling in, get yours and get entered so you can have your chance at getting yourself some great prizes!

Thanks again and all of you that have ordered your tickets are on their way!

screamline studios
04-03-2007, 08:48 PM
Steve hit it right on the head, thank you everyone for all your support and belief in our products , i cannot wait to see who wins??

AGAIN thanks

SCREAMLINE STUDIOS

Jason Blaszczak

jimbob
04-04-2007, 11:45 AM
Well Jason just like you I can't wait to see who dose win. I hope it will be me. I really could use it for my fun around town.

maverick005
04-29-2007, 10:19 AM
just remindin folks, that screamline will indeed be at the HAUNTCON show and....you will be able to purchase your tickets there...or as previously stated you can get them at our web shop (http://www.screamlinestudios.com/Products.aspx)....and if you want a chance to get a free ticket listen to RFR each and every week...take care and thanks for all your support.

jason steve and todd
screamline studios
www.screamlinestudios.com