PDA

View Full Version : Personal Update!

Raycliff Manor
03-01-2011, 11:07 AM
Hello Haunt Friends! Those who know me know that I always have many projects going at once. This year has already been a year of great productivity! As most of you probably already know, and have seen in my Hauntworld post at http://hauntworld.com/haunted_house_forums/showthread.php?14320-Haunted-Attractions-For-Sale!, Iím in the process of selling the Raycliff Attractions in Joplin, MO. As of right now itís moving in the direction of being purchased by a Raycliff Fright Team member, which would be ideal! As Iíve mentioned in my post, I am now offering Consultation Services to the Haunted Attraction industry and information can be found on this at www.HauntBook.com

Additionally, Iíve completed a new book that demonstrates my more spiritual side. You can check it out at the website which has just gone live today, www.KellyFAllen.com

I also just revived a business, Pimp My Job Search, which is also in tune with my passion for helping people improve their quality of life and manifest their dreams. You can check it out at www.PimpMyJobSearch.com

Of course there are other projects in the works as well! Too many passions and too little time! LOL I just thought Iíd share this with my haunt family in case any or all of it is of interest to you or anyone you know. Thanks and I look forward to seeing you at Transworld and/or MHC!

Kel

bodybagging
03-01-2011, 06:53 PM
Best of Luck Kelly, in all of your upcoming ventures. looking forward to your new book.....:l:D

Soul Reaper
03-01-2011, 07:03 PM
Good to here Kelly and best of luck to you.

Nightgore
03-01-2011, 07:25 PM
Great to hear everything is going OK! I can't wait to see you guys again at TW...you know I'll be around the bar at nights! ;) -Tyler

Raycliff Manor
03-02-2011, 07:16 AM
Thanks so much for the kind words guys! I really do appreciate it! I'm very grateful for my haunt family/friends! :D

Kel