PDA

View Full Version : Haunter...Build a Booth at TW for RFR...Sunday we Auction it off for Costumes For Kid

Jonathan
03-05-2011, 12:47 PM
All right all you Haunters....

Since my normal booth transfer team has moved and I cannot physically get my booth to TW.

I am calling out to all of you....

HERE IS THE IDEA:

Haunters, bring materials, items etc to build a booth at Transworld. This is all from items you will bring, materials etc.

On Sunday we will sell the booth to the highest bidder.

100% ALL PROCEEDS from it go to Costumes for Kids Non Profit Charity!!!!!

WHO IS IN AND WHO CAN RFR and COSTUMES FOR KIDS COUNT ON

Soul Reaper
03-05-2011, 01:30 PM
I would be willing to help. I will have to see what I can do. Ill be up on wed maybe sooner.

Darksydesigns
03-05-2011, 01:35 PM
What you are doing is very nice, Jonathan. If I were closer, I'd certainly help. Best of luck to you.

Soul Reaper
03-05-2011, 10:14 PM
Come on fellow haunts and all pitch in to help out get a booth built for RFR at TW.
So ther will be a place to do the Costumes for Kids fundraising.
Materials and help needed to build the booth.

Nightgore
03-05-2011, 10:17 PM
I don't have the space in my car for supplies...all taken up with my booth stuff. But I WILL help set-up, build, paint, detail, etc. -Tyler

Jonathan
03-06-2011, 07:36 AM
Thank you all for the responses.

The goal is to build a sweet booth at TW for RFR for the weekend.

Then on SUNDAY auction the booth off to the highest bidder, 100% of all proceeds go to Costumes for Kids.

Let's make it happen for the cause.

Dalloween
03-06-2011, 08:29 AM
Maybe you should consider making it a silent auction that closes on Sunday. Have the bid sheet open for bids through the whole show.

Jonathan
03-06-2011, 08:57 AM
Good Idea on the Silent auction.

jason
03-06-2011, 11:24 AM
I would like to see Larry's crew help out with this event. This shouldn't take too much time to put up a quick booth. It never hurts to lend a helping hand in a time of need.

Soul Reaper
03-06-2011, 03:00 PM
The silent auction is a really good idea.

And yes this is a time of need. RFR needs a booth but think of it more as the fact that Costumes For Kids needs the procedes that the booth will
bring at auction. Lets all help out Costumes For Kids.

We still need to get materials there some how.
Is there anybody out there that can help with materials?