PDA

View Full Version : Transworld Seminar "Bigger is Better"

Gore Galore
03-06-2011, 03:41 PM
Ben just posted about his seminar he is conducting at the Haunt and Attractions show, so I thought this is the perfect moment to also post the one I am conducting.
I will be doing a Power Point Presentation on "How to use Giant Creatures, Costumes, and Puppets in your event".
We will be discussing how "Bigger is Better" in your marketing, in your queue-line, and in your event. How to make an impression on your customers before and during your show.
So please attend if you think this can help you sell your show to your potential customers.

Capt.Chaos
03-06-2011, 04:01 PM
I loved my BLOODY MARY last year. It was a definate wise purchase for us as a first year haunt. We did little advertising but when we walked down main street wearing that costume handing out fliers our numbers more then tripled. I will be looking forward to what you have to offer this year Kevin.

Buck

Allen H
03-06-2011, 05:39 PM
This ought to be a killer class! I have used and loved big costumes and characters for years in my shows and I love em!

Gore Galore
03-07-2011, 02:41 PM
Thanks Buck
Allen
Can you see how I thought our seminars could touch on some of the same subjects.